[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

HEOL ! Daebak !

Thankyou @momakas for passing by and it's really worth to read. You just like summarize from page 1 until page 147 and i can't stop nodding my head when i read. Amazing ! B)

Anyway, i did notice those tone voice too. But i did noticed more on GY voice when GE stolen many kiss from him (ep 13). It was the same laughing voice when LDW messing around with him at BTS  from Special Edition (the king of adlibs). His laughing voice is loud. Sound like pure happiness for me. Do you really happy at that time GY-ssi ? :wub:

Spoiler

And don't forget this SARANGHEYO.. You can't handle those cute tone of Sarangheyo right GY-ssi?

Your face is quite shock with happiness. I bet senior actor suppose to be really familiar with this kind of situation. But why you so shy?

True definition of Cuteness Overload :lol:

• Like 16

55 minutes ago, deara said:

Aaarrghh yes that's what i've been think for a few day to make them (GY-KGE) knows a millions people wants to see them together..... how lucky "someone" i'm not live in Korea.. if i do i'll do crazy things, like puts a big banner in front of GY's house (stalks and find his adress first ofcourse) or Infront of his management building, infront of KGE's house with msg.

"We want's you and KGE to be together. We loves you both"

with love,....your millions shippers.

Hahaha. I always do crazy silly things in real. About the banner things, that's definitely something i will do for them ^_^ it's so depressing cant do anything for them....smh.

@maryofbethany oh about the kiss scene and i was said if they are going to fooled us with a teaser again i'll swearin' at tvN and i did lmao! :lol: not really swearin just comment on naver "tvN you are sucks big time period." lol i was so annoyed. If they didnt want to shared with us, just dont showed it on teaser. That's it. why they do that.

What annoying was TVN barely released anything about BTS kisseu. What I was looking forward to see GY/GE reaction after the kiss, what the PD wanted them to do or redo after the first take and so on. Did they redo it eagerly? How many times? Instead we got the actual take from the episode which we probably watched million times. TVN...... HAH!!!!

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

In this scene, GY asked LDW, "Wae??" in a gruff voice. But with GoEun, he asked so gently...he even squinted his eyes...lol. Poor DW...bahahaha. Lover over bro...kekeke. 

CzBKU1H.gif&key=1861b047cc3adc4000e6f881

Hahahah, you are right GY always want all attention from GE. While I think DW was talking to GE about his situation DW might thinking she could give a suggest About his kiss scene But GY got annoyed by that and he tried to distract KGE from DW :lol: just look at GY expression lol poor DW. GY even said "isnt grim reaper not good on kissing" other words "no needs to try so hard about it" hahahaha bad GY, his possessive and jealous side so obviously.

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, NitaA said:

What annoying was TVN barely released anything about BTS kisseu. What I was looking forward to see GY/GE reaction after the kiss, what the PD wanted them to do or redo after the first take and so on. Did they redo it eagerly? How many times? Instead we got the actual take from the episode which we probably watched million times. TVN...... HAH!!!!

That's kinda marketing strategy. The more people watch it the more they'll get a lots income through advertises :) i know about this but i keeps get fooled lol. It's annoying isn't i.. i knews this going to happened in the beginning. but they made us thinking they wont fooled us again because special episode part one on friday was good. I admitted it. we could see GY-GE interaction on break time. But, after we are all has high hopes on part two, they were back fooled us. 

Maybe there's a reason behind it. to protect the Actor-actress from scandal, or for their own profit by puts all unshare scene on blu-ray and they'll sell it ±$300/ each. It isnt small amount of money.:)

• Like 14

Enjoy reading your post so much, i am more like reading a thesis.

Your post is so organized and meticulous. Can't help smiling when reading it.:D

I know it would be hard to ship them due to GE is in a relationship, but i still fall into this..

1 hour ago, momakas said:

8.So refer back to point No.7, we know that Canada scene is the earliest scene for the drama but how come these two are so close with each other to the point that GY want her to address him casually. For people who only know each other for short period of time, for me this is something big. Perhaps any of GY fan can enlighten me on this part? Did he treat his previous co-stars like this? 

Maybe i can share my observation with you since i try to find the BTS of "Big" and "CP" to know his interaction with his co-workers. 

I think GY is kind of person try to make his co-workers feel comfortable. That means he will talk or interactive with his co-workers in a "gentle" way. It seems he is easy to chat and to be with, but he has a "line" that he doesn't break it.

As soon as the filming is done, he always immediately keeps distance with female leads if there is any skin ship scene such as hold hands or hug.  I don't see him having any spontaneous behavior to touch them. He is a gentleman from my view and very careful on the interactions.

For CP, i also saw many BTS and NGs, I feel he treats YEH as a co-workers. I didn't see they have any interactions between each other. 
One is they went to a BBQ restaurant. When the director shows up, EYH broke down in tears and another female lead tried to comfort her.
The other one seems shoot in their last scene. They have a lot of champagnes then YHE is crying when drinking champagnes with GY.
GY just let her go and cry, didn't do anything.

I have a post about this and there are some videos you might know what i mean.

Spoiler

BTW, did you also watch this BTS already?

I think this one is the one that surprise me how GY treats her and touch her......

• Like 22

@momakas, thank you for that epic recap of the many reasons why our ship is sailing. Like you, I'm dealing with the withdrawal symptoms by watching TWN, CHN and JPN dramas. I liked 'From 5 to 9' too as I am a Yamapi fan and shipped him with Satomi (I found it strange to see a smiling Furukawa Yuki here as he did a fine job as Irie-kun in ItaKiss). 

I hope that we will get to hear news about GY and KGE soon. I find it strange that there is no announcement of a CF or magazine spread on them as companies usually use this opportunity to capitalize on the success of a drama.

• Like 10

GY screaming bloody murder is much scarier than watching TTB...:lol::lol:

@momakas Your post is on point!! Thank you, chingu!! Amazing how most of us noticed the same stuffs! It shows we all can tell real love from reel love. *clap clap clap* 

No matter how much TVN tried to hide stuffs, we all can depend on DW oppa. His expressions and the love he has in his eyes when he talked about GY/GE is enough to answer our questions. :heart: 

• Like 14

7 hours ago, goblin2017 said:

This is so 'Gong Yoo'! Not a trace of Kim Shin. He just love touching her, teasing her. His smile proves it. So naughty

Sheesh!  GY should teach a class - How to make a move on the lady you like.  With just a short video, he showed us his level in that area.  His level? "Epic Goblin" level :-).  Cute, funny, obvious but never cringey nor slimey.  Bravo, bravo!

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, madmonika said:

@momakasWow, thank you for your post!!!! It would be nice if I could give your post a million likes too. So many insightful posts in this thread. You summarized this thread into one epic post. I kept saying to myself "ah, that's right" "i also feel that way!" "Yeah yeah, something is definitely up on the set" and agreed with all of your points upon reading it. All of them.

God, please give them Your blessing, and pleasee make this happen in real life!

Screenshot_2017_01_22_17_18_05_1.jpg

I'm praying for this to happen too 

Help us please God let them be happy in each others arms as a man and wife in real life 

#HusbandWife:heart:

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, o10orio said:

Sheesh!  GY should teach a class - How to make a move on the lady you like.  With just a short video, he showed us his level in that area.  His level? "Epic Goblin" level :-).  Cute, funny, obvious but never cringey nor slimey.  Bravo, bravo!

After I read your comment, I just had to quote you. Thanks for the laughs! I never thought in the 15 yrs that GY has been the industry I'll ever see him like this lmao! 

@momakas, thanks for your insight! Thank you for putting all our thoughts in one post. It's great reading it from someone who is in denial (I'm so sorry if your previous ship has burned you and you can't ship anyone at the moment). I hope you can come back another day to celebrate with us when things work out for this two ^_^

Edited by pnaysurfer84
Additional comments
  • Like 13

:love: I love how GE is like a chameleon, she can protray so many type of characters, look how sassy she looks in this photo! I cannot wait for the entire photo shoot to be released. 

My next wish is for a GY and GE couple themed photo shoot, atthis point I do not mind what theme it might be as long as they are in the same frame!

Can I just express how happy I am to even see some type of news about GE these days :relaxed:

• Like 24

While allkpop being an a$$ reporting about GE's deleting selfie, im happy to see all the comments are SOOOO supportive. Feeling good !! haha

o and the new IG photo from the stylist!!! GE is so CHIC!!!!!! love her new concept!!!! She's sooo versatile ! 

and yes praying everyday that i can see GY n GE in same frame again. I guess if we don't get any chance to see them on magazines / CF together, the next possible chance will be Baeksang Awards !!! hopefully both of them will win something!!!

tbh.. they are both talented actors/movie stars, and well acclaimed, drama is actually not their playground and seems movie is something they are more comfortable with. Remember how the supporting cast were calling them both 'sunbae, sunbaenim' GY is a well known A-lister, and cos GE is also a well acclaimed actress in movie world, they respected her so much too. They both on a different league. . I'm glad they decided to do this drama and really thankful that they gave us such a great drama that i can always remember!!!

• Like 22