[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

21 minutes ago, madmonika said:

And, I'm happy GE is back!!! So, when will our OTP have a pictoral together? No magazine deupeunims want to a sold out edition? Let me pray harder in our circle pray. I think this is not too much to ask.

Funny you mention this because apparently the Feb High Cut edition featuring GY is already sold out! Imagine the sales for a magazine that has this sexy couple on the front page! 

We already got glimpses of how beautiful their photos would be if they were to do a magazine photoshoot together with the Goblin posters: 

FotorCreated_10.jpg

Get on it magazine companies!!! 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, autumn93 said:

Funny you mention this because apparently the Feb High Cut edition featuring GY is already sold out! Imagine the sales for a magazine that has this sexy couple on the front page! 

We already got glimpses of how beautiful their photos would be if they were to do a magazine photoshoot together with the Goblin posters: 

FotorCreated_10.jpg

Get on it magazine companies!!! 

They should do for Valentine's edition. Even though korean has their own Valentines day....

• Like 9

I don't know how many times I'd been watching this. But i just don't get how a veteran God Of Kissing can be so shy for kiss scene :tongue:

He did look exactly like it's his first kiss with his first love!!!!!

And i love yin n ldw's comments n expressions while watching it hehehe :tongue:

• Like 17

51 minutes ago, spikey constantine said:

TVN omitted many parts that aren't safe for the entire human race. LOL. I thought the same too, feeling frustrated at first because they didn't include BTS as in the preview and ShinTak passionate kiss scene, as well as other lovey dovey moment. I guess it's because of one thing; everything Gong Yoo and Goeun did behind the screen is spazzworthy. 

We think we have none to talk about, but we actually have plenty. There are several moments in various occasions where Gong Yoo always can't take his eyes off Goeun. Based from these 2 special episodes, it looked like Gong Yoo's focus is only to one direction. I'm gonna include gif along starting from Quebec until the latest eps. I put it in spoiler because this post is quite lengthy. ^_^

Hide contents

1. The director explains about that particular scene to GY from the start of the GIF but his eyes fixed on GE instead (as if he was stunned) lmao, I can't believe he went to JPEG mode. When the director moves, then he starts to look at him. (Note:GE not even talking here)

wmahbiN.gif

2. This part onwards was cut, seems like GE is tryna hit GY or something as usual (TVN being a cheapskate as usual. LOL)

rE5c7ug.gif

3. He's talking to her but she isn't looking at him, the cute thing is he positioned himself to kinda distracting her view so she can pay attention only to him. But unfortunately baby girl looks tired.

BUHrewa.gif

4. After he gave his advice, notice the difference between GY's gaze and LDW's gaze.

GY-  fixed gaze with smile that ends up with a smirk

DW- turned his head straightaway

ppB2R9p.gif

5. Shyly looking at her twice when she's playing (not sure about this, might be an NG since Goeun looking at the camera)

4KDZULu.gif

6. Focusing at her while LDW is busy talking

CzBKU1H.gif

And this is a real experience from real couple on how it all started. Somehow, it's relatable. It starts with eyes. (Note: Sorry for including other couple stuff, becuz I only wanted to show an example.) ^_^

We have many pictures of him looking at her whatever they were doing and whenever they went. So somehow, I myself was skeptical at first like maybe he sees her like a sunbae looking at his hoobae or a brother looking at his sister but that wasn't the case. Honey dropping from his eyes everytime and he can only see her plus everybody else turns invisible, be it someone is there talking to him or what not. Moreover, he craves for her attentions. Long story short IMO, our hot guy absolutely fell for our home girl big time.

Thank you so much for this. I love it. How I really hope that these two will end up together .jaeball :bawling: LDW at point no 4 is definitely me when my parents are being lovey dovey.fuhh.i get u bro, totally understand how that feels. > <

• Like 9

On 2/3/2017 at 5:30 AM, janeeta said:

There's no boundaries for them. They touch, grab, and push each other without worrying. Considering that they've only known each other for a few months, like you have to be overly comfy. Even YIN and LDW had a boundary and they weren't as touchy feely. KGE and GY were on a whole other level and it makes me think back to the crew rumors and how they always say that they can't "say" what's going on between the two. There's only one thing that could be going on :wink:

The crew cannot say what's going on between our OTP but by putting it that way instead of flat out saying nothing is going on,  they just confirmed that "something" is definitely going on between Jichul-ah and GoEun-ah.  Ooohhh, that thought made me smile from ear to ear.

• Like 19

7 hours ago, deara said:

Thank you for your effort! Sweet dreams chingu and sleep tight.:)

Thank you to all JiEun's Shippers and Goblin's Fans :heart:

You are all awesome!! 

Ps: im hoping too! A great news from them. bbl too

@deara... Yes. most important is: someone please notify GongYoo and GoEun. and let them both know there are millions of shippers shipping them..!!!!!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, goblin2017 said:

This is so 'Gong Yoo'! Not a trace of Kim Shin. He just love touching her, teasing her. His smile proves it. So naughty

yeah because they said that scene was an adlib right?? haha.. so its mean that is gong yoo not kim shin.. 

• Like 8

last nite among all inhouse Award given (award was Goblin stuff toy), the ONE award they didnt churn out was Best Kiss. know why? the 2 Best Kisses in the show, they didnt give us the BTS behind the 3 Best kisses in the show.

to have one solid BEST OF ALL KISS and the skinship scenes eg. Ski Resort back hug sure got bts? Instant Photo booth kissing sure got bts... bed scene of both lying on bed peacefully on their wedding nite, or ET summon him under bed sheet... no bts?

so far to pacifer fans and make it not obvious, since they will load Wangsun kissing scene. they cannot don't load the 3 more hot ShinTak kisses scene. so they load the most cute and harmless kisses, the Buckwheat field first kiss and the Drunken kiss that Shin kissed her, ...
yet the 3 most ardent intensed Kisses TvN didnt give us the BTS of:
1) the Rooftop intensed kiss before Shin led
Park Joong-heon back to rooftop and die after pulling sword out of his sword. That was the first intensed kiss Shin gave to Euntak from the bottom of his heart, the unique kiss of GongYoo's signature. a Parting kiss, in case he might never have misfortunated ends-kiss.

2) second kiss was at Quebec infront of Christmas deco shop, where ET afrer remembered Shin, shouted missing him, he pulled her back embraced ... that holding her neck...was another forceful one that he can't bear to see her heartbreaking cries for him, that rewarding comforting kiss.

3) the most covet of all kiss, no Ship should forget kiss of all kisses, is that Pre-making out kiss after the sofa kisses. even if they withhold teh real one Shin lay ontop of Euntak (aka Gongyoo lie on top of GoEun). at least they can give us the bts of Euntak (Goeun) jump on GongYoo and she kissed him or GoEun lean over Gongyoo on the sofa.. or Gongyoo kissed Goeun's eyes those pre-making out scenes... whih we know they are already included in the main plot.

it is thru Healer bts and W-2words bts , that shippers are very sure something did spark off .. so Goblin bts need to be hidden is far too suspicous for such a channel like TvN who are shamelessly cash in on skinship and kisses.. remember how they cash in on Reply88, Park Bogum and Hyeri's kisses? correct? is TvN that shy to exclude hot-kisses, or that stupid not to use hot-kisses to draw shipper-fans spend on merchardise ?TvN is neither coy nor stupid.

yet TvN which supposed to be more daring than KBS, when KBS even gave us the many hugging nonstop skinship scenes bts around Healer's OTP bed-scenes.. around the bed, under bed-sheet joking around bts...
TvN should have excel and gave us more than what conservative KBS or SBS can give.. since TvN basically need to lure fans by cable.. too 'moronic" not to use Their Supposed to be SECRET weapon scene..
let me suggest. if that scene on the bed making out is the Second lead, mean if making out at Quebec Hotel is WangYeo and Sunny... i guess by now Tvn will churn out BIG TIMES at last Night Special ep2.. and even churn out an Award for voting and give that bed-scene an award like Best Kiss Award..... just like those other awards DW and YIN won at the Friday night.

• Like 24

48 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@deara... Yes. most important is: someone please notify GongYoo and GoEun. and let them both know there are millions of shippers shipping them..!!!!!

Aaarrghh yes that's what i've been think for a few day to make them (GY-KGE) knows a millions people wants to see them together..... how lucky "someone" i'm not live in Korea.. if i do i'll do crazy things, like puts a big banner in front of GY's house (stalks and find his adress first ofcourse) or Infront of his management building, infront of KGE's house with msg.

"We want's you and KGE to be together. We loves you both"

with love,....your millions shippers.

Hahaha. I always do crazy silly things in real. About the banner things, that's definitely something i will do for them ^_^ it's so depressing cant do anything for them....smh.

@maryofbethany oh about the kiss scene and i was said if they are going to fooled us with a teaser again i'll swearin' at tvN and i did lmao! :lol: not really swearin just comment on naver "tvN you are sucks big time period." lol i was so annoyed. If they didnt want to shared with us, just dont showed it on teaser. That's it. why they do that.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, needa22 said:

6. Focusing at her while LDW is busy talking

CzBKU1H.gif

Like your observations.

LDW is talking about the kiss scene and very excited to tell them about how he is going to act.

He is looking at LDW but it seems GE is saying something so he out his focus on her.

Even when he asked LDW "when" (to do the kiss scene), he didn't turn his head to his direction. 

GE said something and he can't hear it clearly so he asked her "What?" 

There is another take for interview GY on how RIN plays Sunny.

The camera is in the right side but when it is more like he keeps taking to GE. 

pNaiGak.jpg 

• Like 11