[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

8 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

FINALLY we get to see how Mr Hermit is like when he is IN LOVE!!! :wub: You, adorable smexy man!! Your eyes so full of honey that Winnie the Pooh is so jealous!! :lol: 

I love how physical these two are with each other. They tug, push, pull, grab....ommo. Also He literally laughs at every little thing she does...lol. He surely turn pabo in front of his gf....kekeke. 

@deara They are surely somesome couple!! 

When everything is so obviously.... why cant just date-te.. date-te. Specially the bts in tent on teaser..... were they practising a kiss scene?? lol they look so so comfort sit really that close. Maybe because the weather so cold (sorry for being so cheesy) lol

• Like 15

These specials are a blessing from the heavens! I think Butterfly god heard our prayers and all of our chanting! 

I was able to quickly back read the pages I missed because of sleep (darn sleep and our body's addiction addiction to it) and I'm swooning and my heart is beating rapidly! Especially because of the Ji Chul-ah bit! Gaaaaaaaaaaaj! The significance of that can not be overlooked.

I'm at a conference all day today so I won't be all be to give a substantial reaction until 9 hours from now but I just had to let everyone know that my thoughts are completely with with this thread. Full time shipper, part time employee, ykwim :wink:

• Like 19

It seems a lot of people are flying to the moon, count me in :D

You have shared many insights in this BTS... Although it is short, it is too sweet to stop viewing it again and again.

I am smiling like that i am in love with someone.:tongue:

Since i have watched many BTS of "Big" in order to know more about our couple.

Although i have shared my thoughts in previous pages,  after watching our couple, i can't help to compare with "Big" again.

The first one, i can feel GY is getting depressed (impatient) because LMJ laughs during the filming.

The second one and third one, they are dating so he holds her hand, as soon as filming is done, he immediately keeps distance with her.

The last one one you can see GY try to have good atmosphere so he is kind of testing LMJ.

BUT you can definitely tell it is like he just would like make his job done and keep a line over there.

So how sweet is our couple. :heart:

They are so nature to get close with each other, from bottom of their hearts.

• Like 15

So when's the wedding? If I didn't ship these two before I would ship them after that. At this point I don't think that anyone can even convince me that GE was in a relationship during filming. I need more proof than what the agency said and that one awkward pic. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

GY telling KGE to call him Ji Chul ah 

Spoiler

wiig.gif

Them being hyper-aware and always pointing out the camera is what made me ship them. More specifically the bts during the sweet potato scene in episode 10, I just found it so suspicious. This is the first time that I've seen anything like that.

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, madmonika said:

Hahahaha lol, exactly my thought when I watched the special episode. No no, we're not fooled ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Triple Gong Ji Chul for a failed attempt to mislead us, meroooong~

Cr to owner

Edit: btw a small reminder, I think Soompi has a general rule banning unlicensed streaming link, cause it could make soompi being taken down for violating copyrighted stuff, or something along the line. We can share it via private message :)

Yes. Please avoid sharing illegal streaming sites here. Not unless you want the forum to be temporary closed. Thanks so much!

• Like 5

Omo omo..our Goblin couple:wub::wub:

Agree with you guys.. I also believe Kim Go Eun is single. She doesn't looks like a taken woman. She's so freely to flirty with Gong Yoo :tongue: If she's really a taken woman, that's really inappropriated to flirty like that with someone else(a man).

Gong Yoo, he should know what to do with a taken woman though. But not here, he just freely to hold and teased Kim Go Eun without any hesitation. He also turn to a kid in front of her! :phew:

Waiting for the last special episode tomorrow!! Many BTS coming! Yuhooo! But, ugh. Goblin will really end after this.. :unsure::(

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, baram1004 said:

SERIOUSLY GIVING ME COUPLE-ON-A-DATE VIBES ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*lowkey dating but still got caught by some acquaintance :lol:

We need those kind of pictures/video from Dispatch:phew: Where are you, Dispatch? We got a job for you:tongue:

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

Just watching Goblin Special bts eng sub.. love how LDW & YIN describe KGE & GY close relationship.. although they both have 12 years apart but they both are really comfortable & sweet with each other.. they said their chemistry is amazing.. LDW said KGE & GY love to squabbled but then YIN said they still always take care & look out of each other.. & because GY always take care of KGE so YIN said KGE become fond on him :tongue:

p.s- Gong yoo said during interview when he sat beside KGE on the bench.. "Its very rare to see chemistry like ours" and he jokingly said they both are same age so that's why he want KGE to call him by his name.. HAHAHA :wub::wub::wub:

Thank you for posting little moments of the BTS for those of us who cannot watch the episode until later on the day because of real life... #fulltimeshipper #partimeadult 

I love that GY and GE speaks informally to each other :kiss_wink: it must had been spring season for them during the cold winter outdoor shootings~~ who can feel the cold breeze when they are looking into each other eyes :love:

• Like 12