[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

11 hours ago, janeeta said:

It's the pink themed one. I had asked her to upload this exact picture and she did :) It's from the Cosmo shoot a while back. 

@janeeta hi, you are really one of the GoEun's 'Wikipedia-agent' here, hahaha. so resourceful, u rocks!

(is this below one, you mentioned Pink Themed pic? the cosmo shoot?) she posted this cosmo pic 16hrs ago. when did you ask her to post cosmo? your post at pg 104 was on Tue at 8:20am.. which means she often check here,...wow!!! and she just posted this at 16hr ago. between then and now, about 1 to 2 days?

Spoiler

jsut checked. you are right, cosmo shoot was in 12/01/2016 , no way suddenly she drag in a Jan 2016 cosmo shoot out of the blues, smack right in between all the Goblin's stuffs. i suddenly felt we are hugely strengthened from 'within'.

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/19251692.html

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, AQUARIANUNICORN said:

can someone confirm that GY and LDW cancelled on their vacation due to tight schedule?

Is there a source for this? I haven't seen anything about this yet and it would make news if true. 

Because I mean, if GY and LDW were to cancel, only the girls (KGE and YIN) and crew would be going on a reward vacation which would be really, really strange...

Confirmed. *cries a river* 

Way to bring our hopes up for an OTP reunion just to have it shattered before anything can come of it. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Haha I had done is back on page 104

Hide contents

The whole theme of the shoot was pink and flirty and for her to randomly pull it out two days after I ask her to post is too much of a coincidence eh? Yep, she's on our side. Good to know :) 

@janeeta its really great you confirmed for us... else sometimes we felt helpless to console her, and we know we cannot any how reach her.... so when there is a middle-man, a mediator, its heavenly-gift! can ask her whether to confirm at least is GY and GE really cancel their Phuket... damned ! just an hour ago, i ws still saying must pray for Phuket!
what is phuket celebration without the Main Leads.. ?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, janeeta said:

This is BS, how is it possible that EVERYONE all of a sudden dropped out? I think since SJ and maybe someone else couldn't come, they decided to cancel this one and replan something (paid by themselves) some other time. It's a clear case of everyone backing out cause they wanna do it together properly.

Agreed. Hopefully they have something in the works for a time where they are all less busy (if that's possible) so that they can essentially debrief after their experience filming Goblin together. A friendcation would be amazing, perhaps even better than something so publicized like the Phuket trip...*silver lining* 

• Like 5

Why am I thinking that they will have their own vacation not to be released in media.. I think they are aware that they cannot control the people that will mob them especially what happened to GY in Australia and sungjae in Indonesia.. I think the main cast will have their own schedule together with SJ..(finger cross)

• Like 17

On 1/30/2017 at 7:20 PM, janeeta said:

A note to someone special:

ARJENIA

Girl, if you're here reading this, we love you and the fact that you ship with us. We don't want to pressure you or out you to KGE as a shipper but if it's possible, can you give us a sign? If you truly are here and a shipper, post any picture from the KGE Cosmo shoot on your insta. It'll be a subtle way to know that you're one of us and I assure you, we won't say anything further or out you :) You're truly our direct contact into KGE and instrumental in reminding her of her love for GY :wink: 

I was so happy when arjenia magically posted a image from the Cosmo photoshoot! I was screaming inside that @janeeta is super awesome and wonderful for finding a way for arjenia to confirm she's a shipper just like us. 

P.S. I am still learning how to quote multiple posts at the same time, so I apologize in advance if I post continuously :rolleyes: 

• Like 5

@cristapark yasss agree with u. From what i know, i've seen several hardcore fans even already booked flight to Thailand so that they can meet them all. Even doing some research when and where they're going to stay while they're in Phuket. I think despite of tight schedule, they just want to enjoy the trip with five of them and privately. Their agencies may not say it publicly. And we may not know where are they going to spend their vacation together. I hope that they'll get their well deserved vacation together. 

• Like 14

Excuse me while I throw myself out the window.

But seriously, this completely changes everything for our little circle. We were all having a good time! Why do the shipping deities hate us? I hope those are just false/misinformed reports. (Though I don't wanna admit it, it does make sense. GY, we all know, is super busy + GE going on a vacation as if she knew her schedule wouldn't line up with the Phuket trip. I know, it's a horribe thought.) 

AAAAAA IM'MA LIE ON THE FLOOR IN PURE AGONY IF THIS REALLY IS TRUE LET'S GATHER OUR PRAYERS PALS

Edit: Ok y'all I've been reading your responses & I agree. tvN might have asked agencies to release "not-going-to-Phuket" statements due to safety reasons/to misdirect rabid fans. There's still a chance that they could've rescheduled it so the whole trip's more lowkey. I ain't losing hope!

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

at first the news said gong yoo and lee dong wook cannot joint the phuket reward vacation because of busy schedule

but now all of them cannot join (gong yoo,kim go eun,lee dong wook,yoo in na,yook sung jae)

I came back from spending quality time with my flatmates and read this sad sad sad piece of news... I was really looking forward to our sharp-eyes detectives :ph34r: in the thread to point out gestures, facial expressions, hand-glazings B) and just interactions between our couple during the vacation trip. 

However, there is alway a silver lining, we will get two plus hours of bts to analyze this weekend! Who's with me :w00t: ??

Also, if there's a kind soul out there who knows how to live stream, please kindly point this noob to the right direction - thank you - :lol:

16 minutes ago, autumn93 said:

Agreed. Hopefully they have something in the works for a time where they are all less busy (if that's possible) so that they can essentially debrief after their experience filming Goblin together. A friendcation would be amazing, perhaps even better than something so publicized like the Phuket trip...*silver lining* 

If they can invite us shippers to the friendcation, it'll be a dream come true.. Wish I could be a fly on the wall. 

I want to hear what each actors think about each scenes, something like the actor version of a director cut? Maybe it'll be in the DVD set? I am currently saving money to purchase the set kukukuku~~ 

14 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Why am I thinking that they will have their own vacation not to be released in media.. I think they are aware that they cannot control the people that will mob them especially what happened to GY in Australia and sungjae in Indonesia.. I think the main cast will have their own schedule together with SJ..(finger cross)

I agree with you on this one, I think the actors will secretly plan something just for themselves away from all the crazy airport groping (I felt bad and sad for GY and YSJ, I think YSJ might had a worse experienced than GY). 

Edited by ribbonbii
  • Like 12

NOOOO, we were all hoping for Gong Yoo and Go Eun to grow closer because of the Phuket Trip :( 

Maybe they canceled the trip because there were so many people that know about their trip and fans can follow them, they decided to cancel. It's better to enjoy your vacation without the hassle of people following you around. It sucks for us shippers, but they might have delayed the vacation because of fans. After Sungjae was scratched on the face by some fans in the airport and Gong Yoo being harassed at the airport, they might be cautious for their safety. Some fans should be considerate and remember they are humans too.

Still hoping for Gong Yoo and Go Eun's future interactions in real life :wub:

• Like 10

16 hours ago, keisyaana said:

mee too please..jaebaall....:D

If there is a underground #GoingtoHell corner, please remember to invite me~ It'll be fun to actually type inappropriate words (we can do that in the closed chat?) during the heat of the moment like when GY gave GE a kiss on the roof top or in the hotel room before the uh-hum moment(sss) took place :phew: that I was so jealous of as no boy, man, person every laid on me (sorry TMI moment) without reading simons (??) everywhere ahahahah --> I don't think this makes any sense any more :blink:

18 hours ago, linnieluu said:

New teases from TVN

I just melt a little inside, am now going to set a countdown till Friday :lol: Thank you for sharing this, as I wouldn't even knew spoilers came out for a bts episodes before. 

• Like 5

@sooyoungdaebak I think it probably was a combination of everything that discouraged the main cast to take a step back from joining all the production staffs on the trip. Maybe it was to allow the production staffs to have a relaxing vacation without worry about a overzelous fan climbing a wall or two to get to the main actors of the drama? 

@janeeta I know who you are referring to, I used to follow this instagrammer, but got spam on my feed with crazy claims and misusing the purpose of tagging GE. Now I only follow a couple GE, Goblin and GY fan-stagrams

Ohhh, I will try to figure out this spoiler bar function since I feel bad for quoting images repetitively!

• Like 10