[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

16 minutes ago, yoogo said:

I think that person followed him behind was clearly GE (look at the posture and NIKE jacket)

My delulu mind said that GY intentionally walking without any covering/disguise so the attention will all draw towards him......of course to protect GE,, (owwh, what a sweet namja) 

But still, GE small figure got drowned in his fan's crowd :)

• Like 16

9 hours ago, firstsnow29 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@firstsnow29
thanks for your posting of this IG. that you managed to find a PIC of GoEun herself, since she don't post anything. i was so worried. i guess maybe even during the Group commentary at the mid of the month that period, maybe she already in the talk with HODU to release her break-off news... so that's the reason why we see all the worried and 'black black' face of both GongGo,
i kept thinking how is their mood during the commentary, and what contribute to that.

at least now we know, where she hide after the Group commentary, she must be hiding with all these awesome personal friends or assistance. .. at least they must be with her all these days from the Commentary-meeting until now. to prepare her for the worst that is to come.  at least we know she was comforted by her friends during this period while waiting for the news to be revealed.

thanks so so so much for posting this PIC.. i jumped at my chair when i saw her smiling face. ... and i was looking for GY among the group.. ahahha. nevermind.

i guess this girl is so kind to her ji Chul, when they didnt meet each other, since he has so much private projects filming lots of advertisements.  i guess this Pic is her way to tell him, she is smiling mean she is well.. even if they did not see each other for weeks, he can have peace with knowing she is strong... right or wrong?
what an understanding and kind girl. sending a smiling IG to her JiChul.

(dear Mod, i just simply can't delete the quoting of the IG.. no matter how i tried. sorry for breaking the soompi rules for this post. no intentionally !)

• Like 9

@neela88 omg your comment just made me go delulu too. Hahaha. But honestly that probs is it! Our namja is daebakk!! 

But I think that really is her too. When she tugs at the right side of her hood those hands look like hers. 

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:
Lol i want to try find go eun in uniform,but it turned she is in left side wearing brown coat. Surely thats eun tak uniform. I wonder she Reminisce her school life or when she acted as eun tak in that uniform

@ChunSungIm wait ... i think your post that IG is taking the same day as the one this Person call Jang_choon posted (btw maybe Jang_Choon is her some inner circle, remember saw him with her in some IG).

remember that girl in red coat is in Jang_Choon's IG which is also in your IG pic. and GE is wearing same clothes... wow... she is really hanging out with this Big group of friends ... maybe they chanced upon this big group of school fans who were star struck of meeting JiEunTak.  hahah. anyway she look exactly like Ji Eun Tak even in her real life. 
see, that JangChoon guy is standing nearer to that lady in red, 3rd from the right mid row. just nearer at the right side. exactly the same group of people.

• Like 7

The video posted by @innerchild has a clearer view of GE bundled in winter jacket and following GY. Yup, she was in that red man's arms. If you watched the reaction of the gals, one noticed and pointed at her while another saw her and focused her camera towards GE. 

(Let's see how FAST will this info get to those nugus IG....lmao) 

• Like 16

@ghosthunt omg god bless you!!! That gif makes everything clearer now!!!! I literally just watched the video like 500 times I could memorize every scream I swear lol. I zoomed in and screenshotted but I couldn't tell if it was go eun or not for sure yet but your gif shows that it is her!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 14

hi to Asia fans, Kinokuniya the Jap Bookshop branches, is selling the Photo Book translated to chinese. i bought the Korean original one at $40 over and now they are selling the mandarin translated one at $50 over.. if anyone wanted to buy, can rush to Kinokuniya

haha. sorry i am always a kill-joy, will suddenly appear and say something off-topic, not in tune from what you gals discuss.

• Like 11

Actually I'm amazed by all this suddenly appeared out-of-nowhere-fantaken-bits that flooding in ig these days, 2months after goblin ended :o 

was it triggered by break-up news, or, something else ? Hmmmm either way, not complaining here, keep it coming chingus:D

• Like 12

@madmonikaSince i just followed goblin BTSs when the final week episodes aired, and only from this thread and IG, i think i missed so many stuffs, so i just saw all those bits from IG these past weeks:D

DC gallery must be keeping so many hiddem gems like that.

another angle from her activities w/ her friends. 

Her eyes looks swollen:( and i'm glad that altho she rarely updating herself but her fans still able to know what she's been up to (a little) thanks to her circle of friends. Thanks god she found this awesome support system. They all seems a cool bunch to be with.

• Like 11

Sorry but I cant seem to get over the IG vs soompi war (?). I am a follower of many IG ge-gy accts before i found soompi and I can say I enjoyed both. Simply because I just want any info there is re both of them. But ive decided to stick here anyways because it seems people here are one, you have rules, which makes this legit. Also, i luuurve all the people here even though im just new to soompi. :)

• Like 10

@Sophie All the women in that pic have "swollen eyes"....lol. Actually it's an In thing cos that means you're healthy, you're young and beautiful. Some women even did plastic surgery to have "eyebags". So it's normal. GE looks well-rested and very happy in that pic. 

@madmonika I love looking at those pics! So much endearment in their eyes. Him, loving the fact he has her in his arms and her, looking up to see if she's dreaming cos she's in THE GY's arms, the man whom she is a fan of since CP days....kyaaa!! *swoons* *the feels* 

• Like 9

Woww excellent job guys ! Trust all the Gonggo brides to be the most commendable CSI team ever ! XD 

I remembered watching the video long time ago and couldn't help but wondering "wow GY sure seemed uneasy/pissed off". I wondered what would the reason be since he looked friendly in other fancam vids. At first I thought he's just tired of all the attention the fans gave him but now everything made sense ! 

He looked like he got caught by the Dispatch lol and seeing as he blatantly walked to divert all the attention from GE, wow how protective this man is. I'm sure he tried to resist himself from checking on GE the whole time he's walking *delulu at its finest* 

Thanks again for the CSI work, squads ! :)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@Sophie All the women in that pic have "swollen eyes"....lol. Actually it's an In thing cos that means you're healthy, you're young and beautiful. Some women even did plastic surgery to have "eyebags". So it's normal. GE looks well-rested and very happy in that pic. 

@sooyoungdaebak i guess you are right, almost all of them have the same "swollen" eyes :D i only focused on GE and some of her cute-looking guy friends :tongue: 

14 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

wait ... i think your post that IG is taking the same day as the one this Person call Jang_choon posted (btw maybe Jang_Choon is her some inner circle, remember saw him with her in some IG).

remember that girl in red coat is in Jang_Choon's IG which is also in your IG pic. and GE is wearing same clothes... wow... she is really hanging out with this Big group of friends ... maybe they chanced upon this big group of school fans who were star struck of meeting JiEunTak.  hahah. anyway she look exactly like Ji Eun Tak even in her real life. 
see, that JangChoon guy is standing nearer to that lady in red, 3rd from the right mid row. just nearer at the right side. exactly the same group of people.

@maryofbethanyaccording to an IG account, GE and her friends were attending a movie screening event held by their former high school, Kaywon High School of Arts. Those HS students are their Hoobaes i think. Look at their uniforms, it same like GE HS uniform (or should i say, Ji Eun Tak uniform:D). The Sunbaes (GE&her friends) giving out Powerbank as part of the goodies for their Hoobaes:) such a cool sunbaes.

• Like 11

Happy to see more and more photos and videos of GY and KGE. Looks like the love for Dokkaebi is still strong, especially for our Dokkaebi couple. 

I trust that this shipping forum is the first with all the wonderful gifs especially @sooyoungdaebak confessions series and we are careful to look at news from trusted sites (yes, Dispatch would be one of them) rather than some sites which are posting fake news and baiting people with blind items. 

I hope that we will see GY and KGE together one day (and it helps that she is no longer with THAT person) but I expect to only hear any revelations when there is a wedding. *havepatienceasashipper*

• Like 13