[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

17 minutes ago, spikey constantine said:

2. When Lee Dongwook, Gong Yoo and Goeun having a conversation

Dongwook were busy talking with those two but Gong Yoo was focusing on Goeun. He asked her, "When?" with a soft voice (damn, I'm melting. lmao). But Goeun's voice that time wasn't loud so Gong Yoo tried to focus on her more (that facial expression he made). But the thing is, he switched from listening to DW to Goeun fast when DW was still busy talking. So, somehow DW looked annoyed cuz these two weren't paying attention to him, he kinda like (seriously bruh? I'm talking here). Then, he glanced at crews and cleared his throat. LOL. Poor DW they left him hanging.

GE and GY are seriously clingy. Eventhough they are standing far from each other but their eyes are always at one direction. Aww~~:wub:

I noticed this too! He was totally immersed in what Go Eun had to say...and the topic was about kissing! It's like Gong Yoo was trying to note her reaction to see if he's "satisfied" her and how to do so in the future :wink:

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, needa22 said:

May i know where can i watch the special with eng subtitle. Somebody please help me, i can't seem to find it anywhere.:cold_sweat:my usual browser haven't sub it yet.

Try watching it on DramaFire.com sorry I am not sure if I can post the link here though.

Anyways, Gong Yoo is like a little kid when he's talking with Go Eun. They seem like soulmates. It seems that GY fell hard and deep for GE while filming.

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, spikey constantine said:

Dongwook were busy talking with these two but Gong Yoo was focusing on Goeun. He asked her, "When?" with a soft voice (damn, I'm melting. lmao). But Goeun's voice that time wasn't loud so Gong Yoo tried to focus on her more (that facial expression he made). But the thing is, he switched from listening to DW to Goeun fast when DW was still busy talking. So, somehow DW looked annoyed cuz these two weren't paying attention to him, he kinda like (seriously bruh? I'm talking here). Then, he glanced at crews and cleared his throat. LOL. Poor DW they left him hanging. DW prolly felt like third-wheeling them I guess. haha

*I just finished watching special episode 2!*

Look at his facial expression when he talks to Go Eun at that scene! It's so raw and he suddenly shifts his whole attention to Go Eun. Even his body was leaning towards her then. When Gong Yoo asked her, "Shouldn't the Grim Reaper her bad at kissing?" He asked it so softly and carefully. Gong Yoo is careful about what he says when he talks to Go Eun:wub:

When he did that, it reminded me of when you talk to a little kid and you shift your whole attention to them. You can tell by that gif and his actions that he adores her! His mouth is in awe of her too, opening so cutely. Even when Gong Yoo was talking about Sunny, he was speaking softly. He was talking about Sunny to the others, but when Go Eun answered, she answered him so softly by nodding her head. Gong Yoo picked up on that immediately, paying attention to her.

I can't wait for the next special episode, since this one was a recap about Goblin. There's going to be more BTS of their interactions and the other cast members!

• Like 15

YIN: KGE is so fond of Gong Yoo. (note the way she said it. She stress/emphasize the word So positively)

What is being fond of someone means?

1) To say I am very fond of someone communicates something stronger and more intimate than saying I merely like them.

2) "I am very fond of you" means something deeper. It means that they enjoy your company and like your ideas and you have even more commonalities but you have had a longer relationship so there is a special bond between you. 

3) To be fond of sb/sth - to like someone or something very much; to like doing something.

Ah, my ship is sailing in smoothly, chingus! Namchin?? Nugu???? kekeke...

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

YIN: KGE is so fond of Gong Yoo. (note the way she said it. She stress/emphasize the word So positively)

1) To say I am very fond of someone communicates something stronger and more intimate than saying I merely like them.

2) "I am very fond of you" means something deeper. It means that they enjoy your company and like your ideas and you have even more commonalities but you have had a longer relationship so there is a special bond between you. 

3) To be fond of sb/sth - to like someone or something very much; to like doing something.

Mostly  people interpretation "fond" with number 3! i guess that's what YIN trying to say. :lol: 

• Like 7

Idk how much i've said this in this thread. I'm pretty sure that all the main cast know what's going on know between these two. Through YIN and LDW commentary session, i sense that these two can help but give us a subtle hint about our Couple. 

I'm hoping that i have a supernatural power, so that i can read their mind. I dont mean to interrupting their privacy but i can't help or borrow Harry Potter invisible coat, time machine, doraemon's door. First i'll set the time to when they were filming, and use doraemon's door to go to their set, and wear harry's coat and secretly observing them, while reading their mind. Arghhh this sounds cringe af but i ain't care. 

Sorry for this crazy things i've said. This couple drives me crazy 

@yonjo she has privilege to call him however she wants. Sunbaenim, oppa, ji chul aaa, i bet there going to be a new nickname for him soon, like yoebooo~ 

so delulu omg 

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, yonjo said:

So how does Go Eun address the hermit, oppa? Sunbae? I thought I heard her say sunbae in the bts..

During that time yes she called him sunbae, now she calls me oppa. It changed yippeee! (She called him oppa at the wrap up party). However Gong Yoo wants her to call him by his real name. (My feels *o*) 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, yonjo said:

So how does Go Eun address the hermit, oppa? Sunbae? I thought I heard her say sunbae in the bts..

She calls him "Sunbae" in the bts (in the moment when she tried the helium and looking for GY, the sub said "there you are" but actually she just said "Sunbae" and approached him) but like @AddictedToDramas said, I think it's really adorable that once she found something fun and something that made her smile and laugh, she went straight to look for GY to share the moment with him :flushed: aaaaaaakkkkk hearteu hearteu hearteu

P.S.: but she called him Oppa at the wrap up party! Aigoooo GE, make up your mind, so you just call him sunbae when everyone is around and camera is rolling but you call him oppa when there's no "formal camera" around you? kekekekeke :wink:

Edited by haru5791
Grammar! First world problem
  • Like 21

@rm1oki think yes during their first script reading. She called him sunbae but i think ever since they filmed in Canada she already called him oppa. But durinh the presscon to avoid unneeded misunderstanding she called him sunbae. But she casually calls him oppa or ji chul oppa ? Kekekekek 

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

3) To be fond of sb/sth - to like someone or something very much; to like doing something.

when GE playing with with balloon and did a cute voice with helium thingy, GY said "don't do it too much, it's not good for you" that is totally a man who's really really fond with a girl he like or love.  :wub::wub::wub:

i wrote this while listening Maroon5 "Love Somebody" and in my delulu land, this song is about GY to GE :D*LetMeDreamOK"

25 minutes ago, yonjo said:

yup, she said sunbae in bts, but at the wrap up party, she called him oppa, B)

edit" woops, @haru5791 already said it :D true! when there's no camera on, she called him oppa, clearly there's somesome with these two

raw

• Like 12

c94vORZ.jpg

One thing i noticed, they are always so close to each other and not hesitated to touch each other.

GE went to the rear side of the bench and would like to sit down.

GY didn't move forward even though there is just a very tiny space and GE seems almost sit on his thighs :D

He really don't mind to been touched by her, he didn't keep distance with female lead as what he did before.

vxhux6d.jpg

GE is touching GY's body when she moved forward to see the pictures.

SBJ3gye.jpg

His can't take his eyes off her and he even follow her steps to come close to the camera.

Compare to LDW and RIN, i have a feeling that actually they might familiar with each other, too.

However, i feel somehow LDW keeps the boundary with her.  

BTW, i can't tell how GE called GY oppa in the wrap up party? Is the scene she is asking him to play the role as KS to show up after she blows the candles? Actually i can't tell what she said from the video. 

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, rm1ok said:

During that time yes she called him sunbae, now she calls me oppa. It changed yippeee! (She called him oppa at the wrap up party). However Gong Yoo wants her to call him by his real name. (My feels *o*) 

It was so so cute, him asking her to call him by his real name! I think this is the first time I have seen Gong Yoo this way with any of his female co-stars.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, hamaji said:

when GE playing with with balloon and did a cute voice with helium thingy, GY said "don't do it too much, it's not good for you" that is totally a man who's really really fond with a girl he like or love.  :wub::wub::wub:

i wrote this while listening Maroon5 "Love Somebody" and in my delulu land, this song is about GY to GE :D*LetMeDreamOK"

yup, she said sunbae in bts, but at the wrap up party, she called him oppa, B)

edit" woops, @haru5791 already said it :D true! when there's no camera on, she called him oppa, clearly there's somesome with these two

Yes. GY was concerned for her. I can just imagine them when they start dating. GY will be so protective of his girl. :wub:

• Like 8