Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Legend of the Condor Heroes 射雕英雄传

44 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yup gotta agreed, very much the different however we cant really blame her....it the production that wanted something different too :) 

Yeah .. that's why people bashed Yu Zheng and didn't want him to produce HSDS . I dont know who produces the new HSDS, but it's okay as long as he is not involved in the script and directing :P

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Yeah .. that's why people bashed Yu Zheng and didn't want him to produce HSDS . I dont know who produces the new HSDS, but it's okay as long as he is not involved in the script and directing :P

but i guess this production were great, they produce 2 or 3 pairs of lovers from the series alone :) 

i know that ChenXiang and MaoXiaoTong had broken up though

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 7:45 PM, angelangie said:

i know that ChenXiang and MaoXiaoTong had broken up though

Is Chen Xiang in ROCH too? I dont remember

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Is Chen Xiang in ROCH too? I dont remember

he was for Guest Appearance

• Like 1

I'm just starting this drama!! :wub:. I'm on episode 8!! I love it so far. The storyline is going at a good pace. All the characters are amazing in their role. I haven't watch the originals or the one with Hu Ge....but I really like this one!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I'm just starting this drama!! :wub:. I'm on episode 8!! I love it so far. The storyline is going at a good pace. All the characters are amazing in their role. I haven't watch the originals or the one with Hu Ge....but I really like this one!

It's good, isn't it??? The leads are cute and adorable ! :P:wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

It's good, isn't it??? The leads are cute and adorable ! :P:wub:

Yeah it is better than I expected!!! 

Right now, so disappointing at Yang Gang!! Guo Jin and Rong Er are so cute!!! They really compliment each other.

So sad when Yang and his wife died :(. That old fart Prince Jin is so delusional to think that he can receive her love by keeping her at his side. He is a sheep in disguise. Guo Jin's character is so adorable. Sure, he lacked common sense sometimes, but he is so kind, thoughtful and lovable.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Yeah it is better than I expected!!! 

Right now, so disappointing at Yang Gang!! Guo Jin and Rong Er are so cute!!! They really compliment each other.

So sad when Yang and his wife died :(. That old fart Prince Jin is so delusional to think that he can receive her love by keeping her at his side. He is a sheep in disguise. Guo Jin's character is so adorable. Sure, he lacked common sense sometimes, but he is so kind, thoughtful and lovable.

LOL ..the actor of Prince Jin is good, though :P.  Yup, he is a sheep in disguise. All of the parents' generation are good. 

And I love the small villains here. They are hillarious :P . The fights in the Prince Jin's house are fun :lol:

Guo Jing doesnt just lack common sense, but he is also slow and rather dumb :P , but he is the kindest and most noble of all, and his preserverence and stubborness are probably the best :P . Yang Kang here, IMHO, is more gentle than the original one. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

LOL ..the actor of Prince Jin is good, though :P.  Yup, he is a sheep in disguise. All of the parents' generation are good. 

And I love the small villains here. They are hillarious :P . The fights in the Prince Jin's house are fun :lol:

Guo Jing doesnt just lack common sense, but he is also slow and rather dumb :P , but he is the kindest and most noble of all, and his preserverence and stubborness are probably the best :P . Yang Kang here, IMHO, is more gentle than the original one. 

The parents in the drama are so good-looking!!! Ghengis Khan, Prince Jin, and Yang Tiexin.

I love how mischievous Rong is and how honest and kind Guo Jing is. It is funny when Guo Jin scolded Rong and she got mad at him. Her character is smart, cute, funny and bubbly. I can see why Guo Jing likes her when he first met her. 

How old are the characters in the drama? Rong is said to be 16 in ep 13, so I am guessing the younger casts are 17-20???

11 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

The parents in the drama are so good-looking!!! Ghengis Khan, Prince Jin, and Yang Tiexin.

I love how mischievous Rong is and how honest and kind Guo Jing is. It is funny when Guo Jin scolded Rong and she got mad at him. Her character is smart, cute, funny and bubbly. I can see why Guo Jing likes her when he first met her. 

How old are the characters in the drama? Rong is said to be 16 in ep 13, so I am guessing the younger casts are 17-20???

Li Yitong (Rong er) was around 24-26 yrs old at that time *LOL*, while Yang Xuwen (Guo Jing) was 21 or 22 years old :P . But their characters are 16 (Rong er) and 18 yrs old. Yeah, they looked really young, didnt they? And YXW looked more mature than her, while it was actually the opposite

• Like 2

I finally finished it!!! It was good :)!!! I haven't watch the older version, so I am satisfy with this one. 
I read a little bit about Genghis Khan, and OMG I cannot believe he was a ruthless ruler!!!! How can he kill innocent lives, after taking their homes and tear their family apart?? To be a ruler, one has to be ruthless and scary!!! WTH!!!!!!!!

The ending was satisfying, I love Rong'Er and Jing'Er's relationship!! They are so cute and kind towards each other.

The only thing really irks me about this drama is Nianci and Yang Gang!!! They are the most annoying second lead couple!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I finally finished it!!! It was good :)!!! I haven't watch the older version, so I am satisfy with this one. 
I read a little bit about Genghis Khan, and OMG I cannot believe he was a ruthless ruler!!!! How can he kill innocent lives, after taking their homes and tear their family apart?? To be a ruler, one has to be ruthless and scary!!! WTH!!!!!!!!

The ending was satisfying, I love Rong'Er and Jing'Er's relationship!! They are so cute and kind towards each other.

The only thing really irks me about this drama is Nianci and Yang Gang!!! They are the most annoying second lead couple!

where did you watch it ?? was it good quality subs? 

17 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

well they are the birth parent of Yang Guo :x

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

LOL..glad that you like it. Why do you dislike YK-MNC? I dont really like YK, but I like MNC :P . And there are times when I really feel bad for them

Yeah, the drama did good with the ending and Genghis Khan's portrayal. The ending is pretty sweet and satisfying. Regarding Genghis Khan, he is ruthless, but I'm glad to see his dialogues with Guo Jing in discovering what is good and what is not

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, the drama did good with the ending and Genghis Khan's portrayal. The ending is pretty sweet and satisfying. Regarding Genghis Khan, he is ruthless, but I'm glad to see his dialogues with Guo Jing in discovering what is good and what is not

however Genghis Khan is also one of the best warrior / king for Mongolian? 

he was the only one who was able to win the war against China for real? im bad with history however i remember his name because my mom told me a little bit of it lols

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, rhaps said:

LOL..glad that you like it. Why do you dislike YK-MNC? I dont really like YK, but I like MNC :P . And there are times when I really feel bad for them

I find them annoying with their relationship, and on-again off-again relationship. Nianci knew that Yang Gang is bad for her, but she still choose to do the stupid things for him. I feel sorry for them sometimes too, considering they are teenagers here or young adults, so I understand their stupid decisions, but still, I find them boring too. They add nothing to the show. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

where did you watch it ?? was it good quality subs? 

I watch it online. Yeah, sub and quality was good.

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

however Genghis Khan is also one of the best warrior / king for Mongolian? 

he was the only one who was able to win the war against China for real? im bad with history however i remember his name because my mom told me a little bit of it lols

My knowledge in history should be worse than you :P . I only know that Genghis Khan is a ruler who unified the many tribes in Mongolia. But, I think LOCH wanted to view his achievements from the humanity side. 

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I find them annoying with their relationship, and on-again off-again relationship. Nianci knew that Yang Gang is bad for her, but she still choose to do the stupid things for him. I feel sorry for them sometimes too, considering they are teenagers here or young adults, so I understand their stupid decisions, but still, I find them boring too. They add nothing to the show. 

IMHO, this version of MNC is smarter than her original self .

Here, she initially thought that YK was just pretending to be close to the Prince, in order to get revenge for his parents and to steal the Wumu book (please cmiiw). After she realized his true motives, she wanted to commit suicide but she couldnt because she was pregnant. So she pretended to follow them , while planning to kill the Prince

I dont remember the original MNC planned such a thing. IIRC, her original version just followed YK despite knowing that he was evil, because she was deeply in love with him. But in the end, she had enough of his evilness..so she just left.

YK is one of the main antagonists in the show. His contribution is to bring miseries to GJ-HR :P . He and MNC are :

the parents of Yang Guo, the protagonist of the sequel : Return of Condor Heroes. And that's why LOCH 2017 showed baby Yang Guo in a close-up when GJ gave him a name :P . He is supposed to be the hero in the next series, who inherits MNC's loyalty and YK's cunningness

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rhaps said:

My knowledge in history should be worse than you :P . I only know that Genghis Khan is a ruler who unified the many tribes in Mongolia. But, I think LOCH wanted to view his achievements from the humanity side. 

and u may be right actually....cause Mongolian they live as nomad and they are pretty spread out if im not wrong.....however under Genghis Khan they managed to be united under one rule and take over China even though it was for a very short period though if im not wrong...

• Like 1