[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

3 minutes ago, nevill said:

i think in this drama they go more with the mythology type of gods, bc they have family and a specific realm, while the monotheistic god is one and only and everywhere and anywhere at the same time.  

Hmm now that u mentioned, I think you are right. :)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Habaek and Soo Ah's daughter Yoo Hwa should be born from consummation love of her parents...

since the drama is a big hit in South Korea as well as international fans.. this is a good opportunity for them to give a good example for the young people and couples around the world to not forget the importance of genuine love (not just temporary lust) and an official bond between the two either it's symbolic.. traditional or modern.. in our OTP case it will be like a fantasy...  unite in their own world.

the tittle of the drama is 'the BRIDE of the Water God' - bride is wed to the groom - that is Habaek. 

I believe that all of us are equal as almighty God's creation and love should be placed at the highest point of life... for HB and SA to be together forever.. I'll be happy with any methode the writer will grant us with.. but Happy Ending is what a BRIDE entittled to have...

9 hours ago, moodypie said:

you are right. HE is very human now.

i think being human is what enabled him to feel deep love, made what he thought as love bf was more sympathy than love. but now being able to feel as a human made him also vulnerable to feeling real love and care for someone 

fanart

20 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

maybe writer-nim will make our yong yong couple do it underwater...ahhhh... watergod plus waterbed so comfy....ops!

WOW that would be gorgeous

@fans123 to you as well

@ilwoo_aein are these new? the outfit seem like from previous eps but from the car and the place it doesnt look like from previous eps?

18 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Yes. The Gods are humane in their own ways except for the fact that I think they are not taking the fault for something they could have committed. I am wondering if they were influenced by NB as well. As for HB..i think it is not that he forgot. But that he doesn't want to remember it. All he needs is the right stimulation and boom..the memories will come out pouring. But..if he is the sort to spill after a drink then we may get some truths. However i think he may just be the sleepy drunkard hahaha.

i havnt read the manhwa so i learn about NB from you all, not really sure about her. i do think that for some reason they all meet now, to amened for what happened 1200 years ago.and i think they were all sent 'here' so they can learn from human, although as you said they dont accept responsibility or feel at fault, which i hope in the next few eps they would learn to. 

i agree that HB is forgetting on purpose and there is nothing like being drunk to bring down you defenses.   

2 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Habaek~nim :heart:

COULD ANYONE... NO, EVERYONE PLEASE HOLD ME BACK BEFORE I EAT THOSE CHEWY THINGY ON DAT FACE???

(read=..............his damn chewy lips.)

anigif_enhanced-16584-1450209060-7.gif 

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Hide contents

See his hand..pulling... er ... i mean pushing her *cough* bikini... heee

i'm laughing so hard! indeed, he planned to pull those yellow bikini and SA warned him.. ("i heard its easier to do in the water" Habaek replied as he is onfire. arrr my delulu mind :ph34r:.) SA : yo yo, habaek... you..... nasty. 

giphy.gif 

You guys are cracking me up all early in the morning talking about the 'consummation' night!

Someone even mentioned for it to happen in the water. Omg. I'm dead! :lol:

But hey, I am on-board with you all! However it happens, please let it happen!

Like what @SeGafanlady said, the Bride is SA and the groom is HB since this drama is called 'Bride of Habeak' we'll need some action for sure!

1 hour ago, nevill said:

@ilwoo_aein are these new? the outfit seem like from previous eps but from the car and the place it doesnt look like from previous eps?

@nevill i think those are new. I have the same thought as you. It's s the car and the place that makes me think so. As i remember Joohyuk often give us hint about the upcoming episode through his IG.  So i guess he did the same thing this time.

Official stills of Habaek-nim and Soo Ah by NAMOO ACTORS  :heart:

IMG_1734-12.jpg?type=w2

IMG_1918-12.jpg?type=w2

IMG_1940-12.jpg?type=w2

I was away for a day and where has the conversation gone to...? Consummation?? :blink::lol: 

Although I can't offer much thoughts for discussion about the gods and all the happenings, I have real fun reading all the theories and speculations. Still a bit confused but able to follow better than before :wink:

And @vangsweetie637 I think I'm going to wish that you always lose the bet here :tongue: just look at all the goodies you got for us :D I'm sure you had fun searching for those goodies. 

today's trending topic in this awesome thread is CONSUMMATION 

it means : when two bodies and two soul entangled endlessly and inseparably in a rhytim of love.. looking.. wanting.. needing.. possesing... lusting in passion and desire to express the deepest feeling to the beloved.. floating together in a frequency of nirvana.. climbing the most beautiful mountain and watching the sunset of the most beautiful beach.. together.

surrender.. trust.. understanding.. compromise and commitment.. those are the main pilars of LOVE 

(excuse my mellow mood because I can't move on!)

You can think whatever you want but Nam Joo Hyuk is getting better and better in acting!

I didnt really like him so much in ep 1-2 but now I totally love him as Habeak xd

4 hours ago, nevill said:

he doesnt, and he will use protecting her from HY as an excuse, in my opinion

i dont knw why but with all this talk about consummation, i suddenly envision twilight consummation, with SA being the 'proactive' one 

but its so sad that always serious Habeak will get drunk so badly when he is so i love with So Ah. Its so paintful to watch!

6 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

You can think whatever you want but Nam Joo Hyuk is getting better and better in acting!

I didnt really like him so much in ep 1-2 but now I totally love him as Habeak xd

but its so sad that always serious Habeak will get drunk so badly when he is so i love with So Ah. Its so paintful to watch!

Yes, it's painful to watch but boy I think I will enjoy it so much! 

Our mighty Water God who is most of the time always calm and collective will now be pitiful, drunk and in love with our lovely human, SA!

I guess SA made HB become a pitiful third-class citizen wiith her you can say.

Can't wait for Monday!

40 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

today's trending topic in this awesome thread is CONSUMMATION 

it means : when two bodies and two soul entangled endlessly and inseparably in a rhytim of love.. looking.. wanting.. needing.. possesing... lusting in passion and desire to express the deepest feeling to the beloved.. floating together in a frequency of nirvana.. climbing the most beautiful mountain and watching the sunset of the most beautiful beach.. together.

surrender.. trust.. understanding.. compromise and commitment.. those are the main pilars of LOVE 

(excuse my mellow mood because I can't move on!)

You've made the meaning of consummation more beautiful than lustful -_-. Kinda calming my imagination down. 

6 minutes ago, MrMarley said:
15 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

Yes, it's painful to watch but boy I think I will enjoy it so much! 

Our mighty Water God who is most of the time always calm and collective will now be pitiful, drunk and in love with our lovely human, SA!

I guess SA made HB become a pitiful third-class citizen wiith her you can say.

Can't wait for Monday!

Yes, me too. HaBaek need to learn more various feelings to be a great King. 

Except all the pride, clever, genius, diligent, smart, bookworm, care, protective, and other positive things, HaBaek also needs to learn needing, wanting, longing, missing, loosing, desperateness, hopeless in order to understand how to emphatic towards others. 

Love is needed.

Archived