[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Habaek is angry. Hooye shouts back. Until Moora pulls him backwards with her power. The blind girl comes out and asks Hooye something. Moora and Habaek leave. Moora warns him before leaving. Habaek looks over at the place and leaves. So Ah's assistant pokes his head in and tells her something. She answers and looks defeated.

At home, she tries to cook. She obviously fails at it as her pan drops to the floor. She's stressed out and cries. Calling out her mom's name. She flashback to when she visited her mom's grave when she died. At the present, she's cries as she's in a fetal position. Habaek comes in and looks at the place. He approaches her and asks her what's wrong. She answers. He feels for her. Both visit her mom's grave at night. She greets her mom as Habaek gives her some space to do so. He listens to her as she talks to her mom. She sits down and pats the space beside her to invite Habaek to sit. She talks about her parents and Habaek listens to her. 

They talk and Habaek points to the sky. He happens to create insects which glows in blue. So Ah smiles and Habaek looks at her lovingly. They return home. So Ah enters home and is about to enter her room when she looks over at the wooden door. She goes over, knock it and sits down. Habaek on the other side stops and listens when she starts talking from the other side of the door. They greet each other goodnight(?). She enters her room and looks at the deal papers then sighs.

Next morning, Namsuri is walking and stares at his hand. So Ah catches up with him and they start talking. She asks something about Habaek and she seems surprised. Namsuri denies and leaves in a hurry. Looks like he leaked a certain information.

So Ah looks at the papers again in her office. She tells her assistant something before leaving the office. She goes to Hooye's hotel and meets him at his office. I think she's trying to take back the land or something. So Ah leaves the office. Habaek calls her. After a few words he hang up. Above her, Hooye observes her. 

So Ah helps people as she waits for someone. Someone is spying on her from behind a tree. She looks at vanuatu on her map again. Habaek gets off a taxi but quickly runs to her when he notices something. She is confused. ~Episode ends~

Preview:

SQUEALS!!!More Habaek and So Ah moments as they get closer in proximity! But this doesn't come without some sad melodrama moments between the two. I saw a scene where Biryum punches Hooye. He deserves it. He is planning something and by the looks of it, he may hurt So Ah. Next week gets more exciting!:grin:

I see that there is no episode where she isnt in danger xd

1 minute ago, amisyka77 said:

OMG....that horrible look on his face...what possibly is happening? I'm sure SoAh is in danger. Hope we can see his power again....in 6 days time...*faints*

I see that Ho Ye finally is showing his true colors, but maybe there will be kiss next ep ;D

OH HY is going to show his true colors! this is going to get very interesting! I knew he was too good to be true.

So am I understanding it right that JD got killed by HY? Since apparently that mark seems to be that of JD's? At least that is understanding of what they are saying. Someone please correct if I am wrong.

I am glad HB and SA are moving closer to each other (: I love that sweet moment at SA's mother's grave, it was just very endearing. Also SA good for you, taking back the land. I guess it does bother her selling it and she is putting her dreams on hold for awhile.

I really need subs to understand whats going on, but I am really liking this episode. Soon all the mask will come off.

Archived