[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An eagle flies overhead. Scene cuts to Biryum once dragging(?) a fisherman into the water and leaving the son on a boat.

Last scene of previous episode replays. Biryum tries to deny but Mura cuts in and admits. So Ah tries to get up but falls because she feels weak. She denies help from Namsuri and gets up on her own, slapping Biryum in the face and looking at Habaek disappointedly as he looked at her with sadness. She drove away in Mura's car, Biryum laughs and Habaek looks on sadly.

Habaek punches Biryum and Mura is shocked. She tries to talk to him in the car while Biryum awaits Namsuri's help to get up after being slapped. So Ah drives far away and tries to call her friend at a phone booth but to no avail.

LOL SOA TAKES MOO RA'S CAR AND GOES LEAVING MOO RA FURIOUS

Spoiler

DFBedtRUAAAtCWn.jpg

DFBedtYUQAANXdm.jpg

DFBeduAVoAEnUa7.jpg

Spoiler

DFBeduoV0AE42zP.jpg

DFBfim2VwAALuYj.jpg

Spoiler

DFBfA-xU0AAc95D.jpgDFBfA-PVYAABbhF.jpg

DFBfA-xV0AAEEtV.jpg

MOORA AND HB HAVE A TALK IN THE CAR..

NAM SOO RI ASKS WHETHER BR IS ALRIGHT

DFBfA_XV0AAdjTX.jpg

DFBf1VmVoAEcQLj.jpg

SOA ENDS UP NEAR THE SEA SHE IS TALKING NEAR WHAT SEEMS LIKE A GRAVE DON'T KNOW WHOSE IT IS BUT SHE IS TALKING ABT HER DAD..

Spoiler

DFBf1U3UMAA8HIy.jpg

DFBf1WQUIAAnv_-.jpg

WHILE BR AND MR HAVE A TALK ABT PAST WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT EAGLE I GUESS.. 

DFBf1VvVYAAiPPi.jpg

DFBgLM8UAAIfqF8.jpg

DFBgLM2UwAAKTfV.jpg

Spoiler

DFBgLNoUwAQRRQm.jpg

DFBgNioUIAAgKPB.jpg

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Mau_Cherry @junejungki :lol: I feel you... the pain is real even though I've steeled myself knowing how the novel and c-version ended...

And now I got worried for BOTWG too, after reading snippets of how the manhwa ends... But, this is a spin-off, right? That should be a good indication, right??

Yeah, I hope so. I didnt read the manhwa but whatever it is, I want happy ending not Scarlet Heart ending. :crazy:

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Mau_Cherry @junejungki :lol: I feel you... the pain is real even though I've steeled myself knowing how the novel and c-version ended...

And now I got worried for BOTWG too, after reading snippets of how the manhwa ends... But, this is a spin-off, right? That should be a good indication, right??

I keep on saying that this will have a good ending. The kworld empire must have learnt the agony of scarlet lover and goblin, right right? They will not torture us again, right? This is the spin off right? Gurumi dalbi also a spin-off but also has a good ending, so they can also do this for habaek, right right?

It's like watching horror movie with hands covering my eyes and take a peek on the screen, but this time its not my eyes that im covering. Its my faint heart T__T

Mura paces back and forth as Biryum swims. Both are at Mura's place. Quick flashback to god realm when Habaek told Biryum and Mura to take a bird cage that he handed over to them. Mura and Biryum talking about that flashback.

Habaek at So Ah's home and thinks about that time when Biryum tortured So Ah and he looks frustrated that he couldn't help her.

So Ah rests in a field of grass with a gravestone. Looks like she's either talking to herself or to the plants around her. She apologises for plucking them I guess. She mentions about her father. She stops plucking and looks around. She says goodbye to her mom (the gravestone belongs to her mom).

Habaek happen to leave the house and notices So Ah who has just returned. So Ah talks as Habaek listens. She leaves but Habaek grabs her hand. He promises her something. I think this is the part where he promises to protect her. He makes the promise handshake with her (you know the one with pinky swear, thumb-to-thumb and swipe hand against each other). She returns and thinks about the promise while Habaek thinks about her words.

Ahhh sorry suddenly livestream hang....

SOA COMES HOME BACK WHERE HB IS WAITING AND SHE STARTS LETTING HER FRUSTRATIONS OUT SHE EVEN TELLS SOMETHING ABOUT HER dad..

DFBhH4gV0AI4m4L.jpg

Spoiler

DFBhH4QVoAE1PKd.jpg

DFBhH3JV0AI8DWW.jpg

DFBhH22VYAABucJ.jpg

DFBhsZVVwAIjvJx.jpg

HE PROMISES HER SOMETHING WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO GO..

HE TELLS IT'S A PROMISE FROM GOD.. (I THINK)

DFBhsZQU0AAC5zp.jpg

Spoiler

DFBhsZNUwAEomoP.jpg

DFBhsZLVwAENTlP.jpg

DFBiE0SV0AA8L-4.jpg

Spoiler

DFBiE0RU0AEMjY5.jpg

THEN AGAIN BACK TO PAST IN HB'S THINKING  THERE IS NEW CHARACTER SHOWN.. SHE IS TELLING SOMETHING NEED SUBS LOL

DFBiE0xUQAY5rtS.jpg

Spoiler

DFBiE0WUwAE2lk2.jpg

SHIN JA YA(SJY) AND CHAIRMAN SHIN SPEAK OR RATHER CHAIRMAN IS YELLING ..AS USUAL AND SJY GETS OUT OF THE CAR AND THERE HOO YE'S SECRETARY DRIVES CAR PAST HER AND SHE YELLS AT HIM FOR RASH DRIVING AND THEY HAVE SMLL BANTERING..

Spoiler

DFBi81-UMAAlM3w.jpg

DFBi82GUMAEH_Kw.jpg

DFBjMwQUQAArN3T.jpgDFBi82-VYAAGJD6.jpg

DFBjMwYUIAAIS3S.jpg

DFBjMwSVYAIkUTW.jpg

DFBjMwZU0AAdt-k.jpg

HOO YE AND SOA MEET..

DFBkCESVYAAnFbd.jpg

Spoiler

DFBkCDUVwAEbekU.jpg

DFBkCDkUQAEl-VJ.jpg

MR AND BR ARE TALING WITH HB ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED 13 YEARS AGO BTWN THEM..

DFBkCDUV0AQZ6Gs.jpg

EDIT

DFBksRbV0AANrx3.jpg

Spoiler

DFBksTCVoAAJqOe.jpg

DFBksRwVYAAKwg2.jpg

DFBksSQUwAIDkXw.jpg

DFBlPDTVwAAQVRJ.jpg

DFBlPCyUIAA7pKw.jpg

DFBlPCfUAAABFxU.jpg

my stream is being slow.. now..

but from what i see when moo ra tells something abt being emperor hb thinks abt high priest's  fate abt being emperor talk from episode 1

Must have missed a part while it hanged just now...

next day, she goes up and Habaek is having a bath. He towels himself up and talks to her. Lol...he tries to grab onto her hand but I don't know why cos' I don't know Korean.

So Ah driving in Mura's car that she got yesterday. The old Shin grandpa talking to the granddaughter on the phone. He hangs up and talks to someone(his assistant?). The Shin granddaughter picks up a call. A car in white drives past near her. Hooye's assistant exits from the car. She confronts him but he talks to her and she is speechless. He leaves for an appointment, leaving her there.

So Ah's assistant listening to radio. I think he nags/reminds her about the appointment she had with Hooye. She calls Hooye but he came to her clinic instead. She's shocked. He touches her hand and says that it's ok. Uh-oh looks like she left the agreement in the blue car that she left at the bridge. He was about to leave but she said something that made him turn back and reply. He then bows and leaves. She's frustrated now.

2 rocks are before Habaek but I think what he expects didn't happen. Mura apologises as Biryum sits and looks on. Biryum explains...

Flashback to when Mura used her powers against Biryum. They fought but in doing so, the rocks flew away from them and something happened to them.

Biryum and Mura arguing in front of Habaek. Habaek looks like he's trying not to burst in anger. Scene cut to Mura talking to Habaek in the lift. She mentioned something strange happened and Habaek asked what it is.

Archived