[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Hmmm what does the part where both of them were in the water mean? Was that a dream or something?

Maybe he wants to help her overcome the fear to water, hee!! That sounds really romantic, awww, I can't wait to see what happens, I'm going through serious withdrawal here....

6 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

I marathoned the first three early evening through dinner to 9pm tonight.  I didn't expect it to be engrossing, but  it was. :)  

While this is cable, I do hope that the ratings improve.  

guess it will improve! there are so many fans for this series and all of them loving it so far :) 

33 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*Ouch...ouch...*

oh... me so curious which threads so 'unfriendly'? Heeee...:grimace:

i used to be active on a few threads in the past few months then i had to take a break due to work study but nothing like that ever happened and it was new to me:) i was a little shocked:D i mean no one answers your questions and even don't pay attention to what you just said.some even argue about OTPs :Dthat's kinda sad :( but here everyone is so friendly . aren't we here to discuss and have some good time? well some take it to another level

Hi everyone! SO SORRY ABOUT THE LIVE RECAP NOT WORKING. We feel really bad about that. Can anyone DM me a link that they use? We use the tvN live stream link on their site, but it was acting funny and not working today (not showing up and then buffering but not showing up and when it finally showed up it played for like 2 seconds and buffered I WAS SO MAD).

If anyone has a good link we can use as a backup then let us know! You can DM me or leave us a comment at www.bah-doo.com and we will use it next time as our backup link!

Okay, just read through the comments! Its good to know it wasn't just us! It looks like if the tvN link on their site doesn't work, then all the other links might not work as well? Usually their link is great. We used it for the other two recaps.

The underwater swimming scene looks a bit weird..They used CG for it i guess.

I looked around and no raw at any site yet..Other dramas airing tonite already uploaded. Yesterday's ep was up a bit fast but the subbed version was out so late..Hmmm...need more patience here...

I'm gettin' more saddened by those people who keeps criticizing the effects of this show... for me I can't say that It's perfect yet it's acceptable... I don't know if TVN was to blame with this or It's just that the people in this world are really cruel. I'm enjoying this drama but the hate is killing my excitement. Anyway still look forward to the next episodes. I'll support this to the end. BOTWG Fighting!!05 2 22 MUX Jupiter Emoji Gifs!

@amisyka77 I notice that since episode 1 because the hair wave of Soah is a bit weird but I just ignore this since I love seeing HB and SA together. 

4 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@amisyka77 I notice that since episode 1 because the hair wave of Soah is a bit weird but I just ignore this since I love seeing HB and SA together. 

I'm.okay with SoAh 2 jumps into the water scenes. But this time it's a bit funny. I know it's hard to film real underwater scenes. Esp when 2 characters involved in it. As usual, I'll just brush it aside. Just curious what the scene really means. Is it SoAh's dream, or it'll something that will materialised in the future. I desperately need the subbed version!!

Guys, I just hate that BotWG receives so many hateful and negative comments - they are nitpicking about everything - the most hateful comments receives Shin Se Kyung - she is known for the most amount of haters - honestly she improved so much since When man loves times but they claim that she is getting worse and worse - and Nam Joo Hyun - he is amazing here. And a lot hate receive special effects - I agree that there are few scenes that are a bit weird but I love them. I am just sad and disappointed in childish reactions and I dont know what to do.

9 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

Guys, I just hate that BotWG receives so many hateful and negative comments - they are nitpicking about everything - the most hateful comments receives Shin Se Kyung - she is known for the most amount of haters - honestly she improved so much since When man loves times but they claim that she is getting worse and worse - and Nam Joo Hyun - he is amazing here. And a lot hate receive special effects - I agree that there are few scenes that are a bit weird but I love them. I am just sad and disappointed in childish reactions and I dont know what to do.

Sadly , there's nothing we can do. I really feel sorry for her. In years of watching dramas, if there's a drama/actor/actress I dont like, I just stop watching and moved on to other drama. Complaining or criticising them would just leave a bitter taste on your own mouth. I dont get it why ppl can be so mean and childish. Hope SSK is strong enough to face this.

I just wanna say that I'm enjoying this show so far. Don't mind the hate and just enjoy the show. Maybe because I've seen SSK's dramas before and enjoyed her performance in the girl who sees smell, I don't find anything wrong with her acting here. 

I'm watching so many dramas right now but I'm only enjoying BOTWG, FIS and FMW

1 minute ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Habaek-nim caps from episode 4 :heart:

cr. 222PERCENT_

He looks younger here than during WFKBJ or is is just my eyes?

NJH is the only actor under 25 and who hasn't gone to military service that I like. My other favourites are all over 30y.o and all already did their MS. So I 'll always support him ! Fighting Habaek-nim!!

@dramu51ch0c10ve About fate: The high priest explained that fate was a natural phenomenon and we shouldn't forget that Ha Baek mentioned to So Ah that he was nature too (episode 1)! So in the end, fate is in his hands. The more MR tries to separate them, the more the opposite happens. 

Have you noticed that at the beginning of the episode 4, Ha Baek was closing his eyes again, when NSR asked him to turn stones into gold!! So I do think that his powers are connected to his vision and blindness. When he rescued So Ah, he had his eyes open!!

cheer1 onion head@tintin92smileys Welcome to this thread, chingu!! pandaI hope, you'll feel comfortable here. 

I am so looking forward for the next episode!! So Ah is in danger because of MR. 

There are 2 scenes that I like from the episode today:grin::heart: :

1. After she ran through the dark section of the park & was panting at the carpark.Habaek came to give her the car keys.He was concerned and stayed on to look at her.He was sensitive to all her actions and he knew she wasn't all right.

2. The relief on So Ah's face when she saw Habaek waiting for her under a lamp post after she ran through a dark section of the street.Plus,she was teasing him afterwards.

1 hour ago, ayoko094 said:

Don't be too sad, BotWG has also many supporters. It's not perfect but it's lovely, entertaining and addicting. :D Unfortunately, it looks like haters tend to flock and choose a common target, hehe!! Anyway, this reminds me of WFKBJ, when at the beginning everyone and their mothers were complaining about Lee Sung Kyung (she got a lot of hate for Cheese in the Trap) and Nam Joo Hyuk being the leads and the absurd of making her a weightlifter,...now the drama is a hit and everyone is in love with LSK and NJH (although it seems that many don't want to acknowledge him as an actor yet). So who knows what will happen in the end. And as long as the drama gets a high audience and people talk about it, I think it will be positive for the actors. SSK and NJH hwaiting!! :D

Archived