• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wow!!! NJH really kept his 6 packs

Since Weightlifting Fairy

Till now...photo credit to @Chellsee

The boy likes swimming...and I am so grateful for that  crazy monkey

Waiting for the raw here...not sure I want to check tvn youtube channel, I want to watch it full...ahhhhhh!! the wait is killing me.   crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377

Just finished episode 3..Love all progress but still have repetition just like other dramas..

The part of the last part is powerfull..But I feel stress to Shinsekyung...A lot lack of emotion..So Ah is strong character... So better she will do better for next scene.

I hate why episode 3 still Habaek still same cloth But I hear will can see new abs episode 4...:lol:

On the last part of the preview:

Habaek said to SoAh, I think he said :

"I promise that I'm going to protect you."

P.S I didn't get to watch the episode live stream but I saw few scenes of the preview.

SoAh is always in danger and HaBaek always saves her.

11 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

You welcome @tintin92 :)Sad to hear that there are some threads that have that kind of a reaction but I hope you feel comfortable here. Feel free to discuss anything & everything related to this drama. I hope this drama satisfies you too and I can't wait to see your posts/ideas:D

thanks a lot ! will join the discussions in a few days :) need some time off to watch and keep up :) so excited! yay!

46 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

ok this my first time posting in this thread! :) haven't started this kdrama yet , so i was wondering is it worth watching? should i start it? i have read the plot and it seems amusing but not tempting. the recents kdramas i watched didn't actually catch my eyes but i went for it :) 

I marathoned the first three early evening through dinner to 9pm tonight.  I didn't expect it to be engrossing, but  it was. :)  

While this is cable, I do hope that the ratings improve.  

Archived