♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

19 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

I've replay and replay that 3-piece suit scene like crazy for the last 3 days. :dizzy: My Adonis.....

It's a good thing he doesn't work his muscles into big chunky type, so we get to see his long slim legs. Every time he wears those black ripped jeans..... :wub:

You had to mention him in jeans crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif I do love him in a suits, who am I fooling? I love him in anything he chooses to wear.

21 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

for me hyungsik great when he wore red robes in hwarang :wub: not many actor have that aura wear that robes.

I really loved the way he was rocking the historical look in hwarang he looked like he was a king.

@sebastian27   I'm hooked in the Idol Romance show:D It was late last night and I had to stop at episode 6.

Edited by evie7
spelling
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

@Era Ferawati I don't know everything about him but I am always glad to provide some information.  Hyungsik is a genuinely nice person who is very sweet to his fans.  

Cute little puppy who couldn't reject whatever things his fans ask him to put on.

Yeah, he is really sweet to his fans. If you watch some fancams of him, he's really nice by accepting the fans gift and talking to them casually :lol: He's always waving to his fans and saying thank you too! He is just too precious, and this is one of the reasons why I stan him and love him so much :love:

• Like 5

On 3/19/2017 at 0:34 PM, Era Ferawati said:

inally can post here:lol: busy lately

thank uuuu @ferily:heart: for translation,so they're still recruiting now....i want that dvd so much.

@athena22 hugz....let's bombing pics LOL

btw about hyungsik looks in HS found this scene he back to original hyungsik:lol: cute hyungsik:wub:

wow i didn't watch HS yet I'm still in a state of confusion whether to watch or not??

Anyway @Era Ferawati hug u back...

C7aoFUjU0AMNqtt.jpg

Thanks a lot for finding those wallpaper which you posted on SWDBS thread i was waiting for it...:wub:

C7aoFUaU8AAqw6F.jpg

And @Amanda_HS I think you know a lot about PHS. By chance are you a member of ZE:A' STYLE/ ZE:A’S .???

C7aoFUrVsAEoTcb.jpg

CR: LOGO

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, athena22 said:

wow i didn't watch HS yet I'm still in a state of confusion whether to watch or not??

Anyway @Era Ferawati hug u back...

Thanks a lot for finding those wallpaper which you posted on SWDBS thread i was waiting for it...:wub:

And @Amanda_HS I think you know a lot about PHS. By chance are you a member of ZE:A' STYLE/ ZE:A’S .???

CR: LOGO

Definitely suggest watching High Society! His chemistry and romance with Lim Ji Yeon is so adorable! :wub: Although it is a push and pull relationship between the two, they are my favorite couple in the drama. Also PHS's acting is pretty good in there, as a super rich chaebol and with that classic chaebol attitude. He's really good at portraying that :D

Also, that photo of Park Hyung Sik doing the finger heart and winking.... :love:

About ZE:A, it's sad that ZE:A disbanded though :( I would have definitely kept on being a ZE:A's if they kept on going, but they are so underrated. I personally liked their song, although their debut song is....interesting :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, ferily said:

Definitely suggest watching High Society! His chemistry and romance with Lim Ji Yeon is so adorable! :wub: Although it is a push and pull relationship between the two, they are my favorite couple in the drama. Also PHS's acting is pretty good in there, as a super rich chaebol and with that classic chaebol attitude. He's really good at portraying that :D

Also, that photo of Park Hyung Sik doing the finger heart and winking.... :love:

About ZE:A, it's sad that ZE:A disbanded though :( I would have definitely kept on being a ZE:A's if they kept on going, but they are so underrated. I personally liked their song, although their debut song is....interesting :sweatingbullets:

I'll definitely watch HS once i finish SWDBS. Now I'm all the way into the drama (and OTP) that I'm not even watching any other drama at the same time like I usually do...

You  know i was wondering about whether PHS chose to remain the star empire or did he chose other agency or is he still free???

I really like the songs of ZE:A and this one song had  kept me to replay the song on and on.. 

Spoiler

here is more..

C7awPIUV0AADI6Q.jpg

C7awPd0U4AANs_A.jpg

Spoiler

C7awOxDU4AAO895.jpge5ae172ac65c1038f528770ab0119313b27e89a6

c46bf343ad4bd113670b28fa58afa40f49fb0535

CR:LOGO

I heard PHS is going to be featured in april issue of CECI KOREA ...

Edited by athena22
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, athena22 said:

I'll definitely watch HS once i finish SWDBS. Now I'm all the way into the drama (and OTP) that I'm not even watching any other drama at the same time like I usually do...

You  know i was wondering about whether PHS chose to remain the star empire or did he chose other agency or is he still free???

I really like the songs of ZE:A and this one song had  kept me to replay the song on and on.. 

here is more..

CR:LOGO

I heard PHS is going to be featured in april issue of CECI KOREA ...

Those photos and that Instagram video....Okaay, you can just leave me to die in that corner over there now.. *points to the corner* Seriously though, I really like Park Hyung Sik :bawling: I have such a huge crush on him... I wish I could meet him in real life.....or get his attention some how. (The struggles of international fans, seriously...)

He hasn't chosen an agency yet. Maybe he is still looking around to find the right one, but as of right now, I believe he is a "freelancer," I guess you can say~

• Like 5

Hi all, I am not supposed to post the link here but you can search for Infinite Challenge 372 for the episode when PHS guesting it. He challenged the cast to eat spicy food (capsaicin) and it's darn funny seeing all of them controlling themselves from crying.

• Like 6

@athena22 I don't know if I can be considered as ZE:A’S as I only like Hyungsik and Siwan. I support ZE:A, buy some of their merchandises, attend autograph signing session only because I want to support Hyungsik and Siwan. I don't really follow the other members' activities but I like their genuine friendship. I feel sad for the members because ZE:A never had a number one song. Hyungsik said that there were many tears during their first concert in Korea because in their heart, they knew it would also be their last concert. I really regretted not attending that concert. :bawling:

ZE:A gif,

71027-zea-zea-wallpaper.jpg

Although Kwanghee left for a new company , there's no official news of the disbandment yet. 

• Like 5

On 3/19/2017 at 0:04 AM, Era Ferawati said:

btw about hyungsik looks in HS found this scene he back to original hyungsik:lol: cute hyungsik:wub:

PHS coming out of the water is the best.  I think it's one of his best looks because it goes back to his original cute image.  Not as much makeup, the hair isn't so polished anymore, and he's smiling his normal cute smile.  If you've watched his appearance on Law of the Jungle, there's a scene where he's learning to snorkel and he does this same exact move.  He pops up out of the water, pushes his hair back, and... smiles.  I think it should be his trademark or something.

PHS was Real Men for close to one year.  He starts with intensive ranger training and ends with it, which is a really nice way to wrap things up.  Someone on this post mentioned that they didn't like Real Men after Henry joined.  I just got to the part where Henry joined and I would have to agree that the show seemed to take a different direction with Henry.  I think the PD wanted to make it more "entertaining" or something.  I agree that it was not a good choice.  What I like about Real Men is it gives a brief glimpse of army life.  It shows the different divisions, and the hardships that Korea's young men go through.  I think it would also make Korean society appreciate the men who are serving in the military more.  Then it takes this clueless foreigner idol, a member of SuJu (and let's be honest here that SuJu members are aces at variety shows), and he treats the whole experience like a joke.  Sure, his own managers seemed to be treating it as a joke, but once he arrived and realized that it's not a joke, I think he should have started taking things seriously.  I can't tell if he's really that clueless, or if he's purposely just going forward with his created image.  PHS was loved on Real Men because he was also clueless, but he was so earnest in trying his best.  It's also hard to continue watching because Ryu Soo Young, Jang Hyuk, and Son Jin Young left the show and we had already seen the relationship develop between all of them.

On another note, I think that PHS is too skinny.  I agree that he looks fantastic in skinny jeans, but a part of that is also because he tends to wear a bulky top.  For example, the high turtleneck with a long overcoat, or a bulkier hoodie.  These things hide how skinny he is.  While I'll admit that I love a man in a suit, that scene where he's getting dressed really highlighted how he's too skinny.  When you see him in just his dress shirt, you can see how he's practically swimming in it.  He's tall, which means he has the longer arms, which means he needs to get a bigger size.  However, he doesn't have enough bulk in his upper body to wear that larger size shirt.  But big bonus points to his stylist who figured how that he looks really good in the long coats.  He seems to wear them a lot, not just in SWDBS, but also in many of his other appearances and outings.  And lastly, he's so skinny that it makes his head look even bigger.  I can't figure out if he actually has a big head (despite having a small face, which is something that I've seen in real life on another person), or if it only appears that way because of his hair + he's so skinny.  In the bts of SWDBS where they show the scene where DBS is carrying AMH after he gets shot by the BB gun, someone (maybe PHS) cries out, "the head is too big."  I think the speaker is referring to PHS's head because it's a closeup shot of just PBY and PHS.

One final note, I'm also currently watching the Shining Eunsoo, which is a daily drama that star's PHS' ZE:A mate Kim Dong Joon.  Anyway, there's a side character whose name is Park Hyung-Sik in it.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Hi all, I am not supposed to post the link here but you can search for Infinite Challenge 372 for the episode when PHS guesting it. He challenged the cast to eat spicy food (capsaicin) and it's darn funny seeing all of them controlling themselves from crying.

Oooh I'll definitely check that episode out :D

9 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

@athena22 I don't know if I can be considered as ZE:A’S as I only like Hyungsik and Siwan. I support ZE:A, buy some of their merchandises, attend autograph signing session only because I want to support Hyungsik and Siwan. I don't really follow the other members' activities but I like their genuine friendship. I feel sad for the members because ZE:A never had a number one song. Hyungsik said that there were many tears during their first concert in Korea because in their heart, they knew it would also be their last concert. I really regretted not attending that concert. :bawling:

Although Kwanghee left for a new company , there's no official news of the disbandment yet. 

My dream is to go to an autograph sign session :bawling: Especially for Park Hyung Sik... Once again, struggles of international fans....

• Like 6

CECI POSTED THIS UPDATE ABOUT UPCOMING APRIL ISSUE FEATURING Park Hyungsik

I don't really understand anything he is saying(too fast for me..looks like commercial) but simply seeing his cute smile and I'm  smiling.. like crazy..admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

• Like 9

6 hours ago, athena22 said:

I don't really understand anything he is saying(too fast for me..looks like commercial) but simply seeing his cute smile and I'm  smiling.. like crazy..admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

He's promoting Primera Alpine Berry Watery Cream and the Love the Earth campaign which has been conducted by the company since 6 years ago. It was a campaign to protect the ecological wetlands. He will be doing the activity in collaboration with Primera regarding the Love the Earth campaign this coming 22 April at Coco Bruni in Samcheong-dong and is inviting viewers to the activity. Btw, he is referred to as the 착한 수분 오빠 which literally means "kind moisture oppa" lol. 

Btw, as a long time fan I have always love and envy his skin at the same time! It's so nice and smooth.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, athena22 said:

Omoooo is he saying he will meet have a signing/meeting event at April 22nd???

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jechoi1 said:

@Era Ferawati You missed the one of PHS in High Society where tells his mom that he chooses her. The very last episode.  And he does his trademark aegyo smile so that he's no longer cool chaebol prince, but original cute Hyungsik.

Which one? Actually my fav scene is when he's with his mom,looove their friendship:lol:

But the last scene when he said he like live with his wife,I love it too:wub: I think I love everything abt him since I get hyungsikness since hwarang:lol: and hyungsik in HS so yummy:lol:

@athena22 keep posting the pics:heart: love love fanpics:wub:

fineap4_zpskkccqezs.gif

I'll post later when not busy

fineap19_zpsfc6vwcco.gif

Cr.logo

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jechoi1 said:

@Era Ferawati You missed the one of PHS in High Society where tells his mom that he chooses her. The very last episode.  And he does his trademark aegyo smile so that he's no longer cool chaebol prince, but original cute Hyungsik.

My favourite is "omma belongs to who?" And his mum will soften and aegyo "chang soo go".

• Like 5

On 3/21/2017 at 11:57 AM, ferily said:

Those photos and that Instagram video....Okaay, you can just leave me to die in that corner over there now.. *points to the corner* Seriously though, I really like Park Hyung Sik :bawling: I have such a huge crush on him... I wish I could meet him in real life.....or get his attention some how. (The struggles of international fans, seriously...)

He hasn't chosen an agency yet. Maybe he is still looking around to find the right one, but as of right now, I believe he is a "freelancer," I guess you can say~

I agree with you and just now i saw this article and suddenly remembered about what you were saying on other day..

not everything may be correct for us ..

9 Moments That All International K-Pop Fans Know Too Well

Through fandom wars, group break-ups, and company scandals, if there’s one thing the K-pop world cannot break, it’s the bond that is forged from the struggles of being an international fan.

1. Looking at those tour dates and seeing that my country is not there:

Spoiler

letsgobro.jpg

CATCH ME OUTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT COMPANIES HOW ABOUT THAT

And trying not to be too salty about it.

saltysugar.gif

2. But when the favs finally do decide to come to my country

Spoiler

First it’s shock…

shineeshock.gif

Then the dance party with the K-pop squad

danceparty.gif

Before getting down to business and planning the ticketing strategy.

wondergirlsglasses.gif

3. Waiting for English subs like: 

Spoiler

confusedtao.gif

henry.gif

And just laughing because they’re laughing.

sunny.gif

5. Watching fans in Korea go to fan meetings and other events exclusive to Korea:

top.gif

crawlingtokorea.gif

6. When they drop MVs, do V Lives, and tweet at 12 a.m. KST:

jaejoongphone.gif

I posted only some points.. i was nodding my head when i saw this..

CHECK THE ARTICLE: https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/9-moments-international-k-pop-fans-know-well/

PS : 5th point i was like that during hug event.. and dropping home thing also..

• Like 5