♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

On 2/19/2017 at 6:55 PM, Ainee Etp said:

@Era Ferawati Mind to pm me the link too? Thanks.

I think they are referring to - Heirs, High Society, Hwarang and this. When the news got out that he'll be playing chaebol in DoBongSoon, there are comments in Naver and DB saying does he keep getting chaebol role because he is in real life? I think these are harsh but luckily some defended him (me, included) with WHTMF and Sirius.

Can't blame him for frequently getting casted as a chaebol or rich man's son. He fits the description and there's always something majestic and regal about him, that intangible 'expensive' aura. I think it's quite a silly arguement and I will throw the question back of why certain actors/actresses always play the role of a poor working class person who has multiple jobs and no one make a big fuss about it?

• Like 8

On 2/21/2017 at 9:50 AM, Ainee Etp said:

@Era Ferawati He looks really good with just shirts and nude face. I think most people like his look because he is natural - no tiny long nose, no prominent double eye-lids, no V shaped chin and no super high cheeks. 

Couldn't agree more. Look at those photos...even with simple plain t-shirt and jeans, he still has that regal look. Anyway, when is Strong Woman Do Bong Soon's press conference?

• Like 7

Hwarang is finally over.... I just wanted to share my thoughts about Park Hyung Sik in the drama. From the beginning and to the end, I watched Hwarang for Park Hyung Sik and I had no doubts that PHS would do a fabulous job in the drama. While watching the drama though, he sure surprised me with his exceptional acting skills. I always knew he is a great actor, but oh man he just really shined in Hwarang.

I found myself swooning over him each and every Episode because of his acting skills and his visuals. Ahh, he truly looked so beautiful in the drama and I think the long hair really suited him. For his first saeguk, he did such a wonderful job :) Like alot of people said, I hope he can do another saeguk in the future because he does a good job in it, he has such a great tone and his acting was on point... Hehe, I knew Park Hyung Sik wouldn't disappoint me when he was first casted in this drama... (When I first heard him casted in Hwarang I was super excited for him) I'm really glad that he got the opportunity to act in Hwarang because I think the role really suited him.

I'm glad he got recognition in the drama as well because he truly is a talented actor... Now he finally scored his first lead role though, I'm so proud of him... (proud fan right here) Although Hwarang is over but we can see him in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon now :D

Also thank you @athena22 for sharing photos from the press conference. He looks so adorable with Ji Soo and Park Bo Young :wub: And he is handsome as usual :wink:

• Like 7

so hwarang is finally over... i'm pretty heartbroken for PHS's SMJ. does the writer have anything against SMJ to make him so weak and pitiful? :bawling:

hope to see him in a sageuk drama soon, preferably with Go Ara. i'm pretty mad at how the writer treated her lead girl and her second lead. 

anyway, below is my all time favorite SMJ moment

and another fan made mv

these clips just shattered my heart

Spoiler

SMJ and queen

Spoiler

SMJ and Aro

the look on his face when he found out Aro's been shot... i can feel that he desperately wants to run to her side and it's killing him that he can't

credits to hwarangofficial

• Like 7

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” Producer Raves About Park Hyung Sik And Ji Soo’s Friendship And More

JiwonYu February 22, 2017

Park-Hyung-Sik-Ji-Soo-Park-Bo-Young-Stro

During the press conference of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” on February 22, the producing director Lee Hyung Min talked about how close Park Hyung Sik and Ji Soo are, so much so that it makes Park Bo Young seem like the third wheel.

The producer first praised the actors, saying, “The filming atmosphere is very good thanks to the young stars.” He then joked, “Ji Soo and Park Hyung Sik seem closer to each other, more so than they are with Park Bo Young that it makes her seem like the outsider. The filming site feels so enjoyable and I think it’s because we’re working with kind-hearted people.”

He explained more about Park Hyung Sik and Ji Soo’s friendship, saying, “It’s an enjoyable sight to see Park Hyung Sik and Ji Soo together. I love seeing them maintain a good friendship.”

Park-Hyung-Sik-Ji-Soo-Strong-Woman-Do-Bo

The producer also talked about how he came to cast Park Bo Young as the lead actress, explaining, “I wanted to work with her after seeing her in dramas and films. I’m so happy to have met her through this drama. I am realizing how great of an actress she is. It’s hard to have good dictation for specific scenes, but she successfully carries them out and pays attention to the littlest of details. It amazes me and it makes me think, ‘How does she do that?’ Filming is so fun thanks to her.”

He went on to praise Park Hyung Sik and Ji Soo, saying, “I saw Park Hyung Sik’s acting when he was a rookie actor, and I met Ji Soo before I knew of his acting. [Ji Soo] seemed like a playful college student you would see around your neighborhood. I believe these young stars will come together and create a great synergy that will be expressed well in ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.'”

Meanwhile, “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” will air on February 24 at 11 p.m. KST.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

hope to see him in a sageuk drama soon, preferably with Go Ara. i'm pretty mad at how the writer treated her lead girl and her second lead. 

Nado Chinggu... Hope to see Go Ara & PHS together as couple in other drama. They have great chemistry together :wink:

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Nado Chinggu... Hope to see Go Ara & PHS together as couple in other drama. They have great chemistry together :wink:

let's cross our fingers that the drama gods would grant us our wish. for now i'll be waiting for fanfics to help heal my brokenheart. last time i felt like this because of a drama was during reply 1994 days. 

• Like 6

@athena22 Thanks for the photos! I'll go check on tumblr and see if there are any photos I like! :lol: 

@Era Ferawati I did try doing that in the past, the only problem is that some photos are too big and don't fit my iPhone screen :( So I was wondering if there were any fanmade lockscreen wallpapers because I know some fans do them.

• Like 5