♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, athena22 said:

MAKING OF CF... he is doing with Cho jon woo (yeo wool from hwarang)

@Era Ferawati all those gifs u posted  bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492are from this CF making only i guess..

THANK YOU.....:heart: 

It had been ages since seeing in an CF. Guess SWDBS popularity made him do an CF

I'm dead watching this..dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

Hope to see the CF real soon on live stream... OOOOOooooo it's been a long time since his last CF.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, athena22 said:

MAKING OF CF... he is doing with Cho jon woo (yeo wool from hwarang)

@Era Ferawati all those gifs u posted  bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492are from this CF making only i guess..

THANK YOU.....:heart: 

It had been ages since seeing in an CF. Guess SWDBS popularity made him do an CF

I'm dead watching this..dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

Yes, I died watching it too~~ Here is a shorter version of the making but it's PHS cut :D

My favorite part of this CF making is 0:37-0:50. I personally love this hairstyle on Park Hyung Sik and it suits him well :D He looks so handsome just walking down the sidewalk with the phone in his hand. Of course his up style hair looks good too but I like this kind of hairstyle on him the best~

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I think you meant Era Ferawati, is it? :D

Both of them are picture search powerhouse.

Well actually @Era Ferawati she is the picture search power house... I don't know from which nook and corner of DC she gets all those pics and GIFS.. She really knows that site very well.. info-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862510

tumblr_onihisb9Mg1vqlkb3o1_500.gif

On yesterday's event i went to search some spoilers for upcoming episodes of SWDBS then I stumbled upon those photos from yesterdays event..embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

5 minutes ago, ferily said:

My favorite part of this CF making is 0:37-0:50. I personally love this hairstyle on Park Hyung Sik and it suits him well :D He looks so handsome just walking down the sidewalk with the phone in his hand. Of course his up style hair looks good too but I like this kind of hairstyle on him the best~

Yeah me too i had severe case of nose bleeding watching that.... I'm thinking i'll make HD gif out of it and try to use it as cover photo..:lol:

I don't know how many of you remembered Cha Dal Bong when you saw this scene.. 

1490519733_zpsjh5m7uhl.gif&key=12e4d232b

Esp those eye expression... CR: @Era Ferawati

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

i don't know what they are talking about.. but look at PHS soooooooooo cute sleeping.... during the interview...look at end.. his seatmate raise PHS' hand...

I watched this before, (based on some comments I came across) apparently they did some quiz/game before this and concluded how much life span they are left. Hyungsik has the second lowest life span left which means he will live till age only 62. 

It was during his Real Men time, so he was dead tired, I think I saw another show that he fall asleep too. He didn't hear what they talked about, just shocked when everyone paid attention at him.

Siwan and Dongjun were so sweet to him. Siwan let him lay his head on his shoulder and Dong Jun keep moving his hand like pretending he's awake. The other members too, act to cover up his sleeping by laughing at his life span.

Poor Hyungsik. I noticed his tiredness in SWDBS too... 

Have you seen the taxi interview when Kwanghee slapped his back, they way Hyungsik looked at him... if looks could kill. :wacko:

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I watched this before, (based on some comments I came across) apparently they did some quiz/game before this and concluded how much life span they are left. Hyungsik has the second lowest life span left which means he will live till age only 62. 

It was during his Real Men time, so he was dead tired, I think I saw another show that he fall asleep too. He didn't hear what they talked about, just shocked when everyone paid attention at him.

Siwan and Dongjun were so sweet to him. Siwan let him lay his head on his shoulder and Dong Jun keep moving his hand like pretending he's awake. The other members too, act to cover up his sleeping by laughing at his life span.

Poor Hyungsik. I noticed his tiredness in SWDBS too... 

Have you seen the taxi interview when Kwanghee slapped his back, they way Hyungsik looked at him... if looks could kill. :wacko:

is this the part when they were eating??? :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Yes. Park Hyung Sik loves his food, so when Kwanghee slap him on his back when he's eating, he has fire in his eyes. :tongue:

Yes i remember.... Hyung Sik really likes to eat... he was so engrossed in eating that he may have temporarily forgot where he was... the look that he gave to his bandmate was actually so sexy... i know he got angry but still sexy... 

• Like 5

Lately I've been watching the Immortal Songs episodes where ZE:A appears.  They're easily found on youtube, and the best part is that it's broadcast on KBS so it's available on youtube with quality English subs.  Only issue is the intermittent advertisements.  But one of their last appearances is one where Nine Muses performs with them.  It's a special where singers bring a friend on the show.  So what's interesting about this particular episode is that it shows PHS' evolving image.  In the earlier ones, PHS always appeared on Immortal Songs with his black hair pulled off his forehead and he looks almost bare-faced.  In this particular episode (they sing Turbo's Twist King) PHS's hair is dyed lighter and it's taking on the High Society look.  You can also see the heavy makeup (not as heavy as some of the other performers, but it's a marked contrast to what he looked like before where he appeared almost bare faced).  Unfortunately, I think he was super busy around this time because he actually has a very limited role in ZE:A's stage performance.

The part that's interesting about this episode is that ZE:A gets picked as the first group to perform.  And the members comment about how it's the first time that they've had to go first.  And PHS starts to comment and he puts his fingers in/near his mouth and reverts back to a nervous image.  Even the MC comments on how the pressure of going first is making PHS go back to his pre-CF image.

If any of you are looking for PHS stuff to look at, I strongly recommend this particular episode of Immortal Songs.  The earlier ones show adorkable PHS and this one shows him as cool PHS.  He even looks really cool in the music performance, but you'll have to look for him because he has little singing time in it.

• Like 6

hello!!!!! I am sooo happy that I found this thread! Recently I have got sick! I have been diagnose with Hyunshik Flu! I need to log onto the SWDBS forum, JTBC, Youtube ...to follow the latest news on HS! I managed to catch the MNet show and also the some parts of 3meals1day show and ALL of Real man. Also listen to his songs.over and over again! He is sooo cute and manly!

From my week long of reviewing his 'performance' on these shows, I really hope that he could improved on his method acting. He had this habit of acting the character when he is doing the drama. Thus, he did mentioned that he will not fall in love during the filming. No doubt, by doing so, so far he had managed to portray quite accurately the characters that he need to present. But he will need to up his acting so that he is not affected if he took on other more challenging roles which may be sinister and such.

There are so many sides of him and he is also of the same Blood Group AB+, like me! We are everything and none at the same time! We are quiet and loud, introvert and extrovert, flashy and conservative all into a single body.  So our emotions tends to run deep. 

Hope that for his next project, he will be able to work with the seniors who will be able to coach/guide him to become a better actor! I will come back again!!!! Please keep this page alive with all your lovely updates on PHS! THANKS! 

• Like 5

It's from Real Men Episode 56, which aired on 05-11-2014.  This part is toward the end of the episode.  The really funny part is that they play games with females from the audience and a female student chooses to partner up with Hyungsik.  She can't stop staring at him and I think it makes him feel uncomfortable because he won't really look or interact with her.

• Like 5

I finally back and read all the earlier 33pages!!!!! Thanks for all the wonderful compliation of PHS videos! I had a great time watching all of them within 3 days! Look forward to more great projects from PHS! Keep the love alive! I love u all!

• Like 5