♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

2 hours ago, valentina72 said:

Thanks dear @sebastian27 for keeping this thread alive with all the above videos! Hope we get some more IG updates from our Hyungsikkie soon ! Can't wait for the fanmeet details! Hope he chooses another new project soon so we can get our regular dose to prevent Hyungsickness!

yeah been waiting too.. got busy with rl... 

will need to spazz this sunday... 

• Like 6

TWitter and IG abuzz with phs info. Here are pics from posts culled from various sources:

Interview pics. Hopefully someone will post trans of interview. Pls share @sebastian27dont be shy :heart:

Thanks to our Hyungsikness fanclub group posting above in twitter and ig. Cr as tagged!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Like 7

I'm sorry to the uploader but i really need to share it here..I know he's crying coz he's happy but still :bawling: why does he always feel insecure? It hurts! :bawling:. But congrats PHS for another successful fan meeting you did good and we are so proud of you please continue being humble. Love you :heart:

Now and Forever..This song made me more emotional :bawling: .

• Like 7

Another Fancam during Taiwan Fan Meeting.

Thank you PHS.TWunion (phs fan club from taiwan) for the compilation video..at the end fan letters are just so sweet :blush: and yes Because of you we will be here.

• Like 6