♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

30 minutes ago, lyserose said:

I like his lean figure. He is best described as lanky. I am probably one of the few who disliked buffed muscle men and I never understand what certain women fascination with abs and 6 packs. They look scary to me. Hyung Sik's figure is just perfect.

Mentioning his lean figure....I fell hard for him when he played skipping rope in 2D1N. He looked so effortless jumping rope that he made me hunting for ripped black jeans as well. :D

We have the same taste in men. I don't like buffed muscled guys.. i like them tall and lean. Like PHS.  :D:wub:

• Like 8

On 2/9/2017 at 10:22 AM, lyserose said:

Anyway, I think the blogger who posted this is Breseis whom I occasionally read her posting on MLSHR's thread. Whatever she spelled out in this write up is totally similar to my thoughts.

Yes this @briseis's blog. She's my favorite blogger, love all the stuff she's posting.

On 2/9/2017 at 11:01 AM, mysignisflower said:

Wau, wau, wau ... so noisy here :tongue: super excited that you're here :lol: the warmest welcoming to all newbies ^_^ for a few days haven't been here, so I didn't know Hwarang thread was temporarily closed, can anyone explain what happenned there? any anti-fan, harsh, attacking comments or?  

Yes it is sad that some people feel the need to act like that, and people who get upset that people talk about another actor instead of their fave. It's happened on other threads for me and of course it upsets me but instead of complaining since we all have a right to like who we like, I just began to post about my fave. I just feel then it becomes my responsibility to talk about my guy and not demand that people discuss what I want them too.   Just ignore these type of comments, flag them, so they don't drag you down to their level.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

I like his lean figure. He is best described as lanky. I am probably one of the few who disliked buffed muscle men and I never understand what certain women fascination with abs and 6 packs. They look scary to me. Hyung Sik's figure is just perfect.

Mentioning his lean figure....I fell hard for him when he played skipping rope in 2D1N. He looked so effortless jumping rope that he made me hunting for ripped black jeans as well. :D

Ahhh....we will be spoilt rotten on the last week of February with 4 hours of Park Hyung Sik's goodness. I am happy we are not getting a chance to miss him. Hoping that he will be everywhere in K-dramaland this year.

Yes, me too, like his body especially the shoulders. I keep on replay the slow motion where he took off his shirt and turning around part. His broad shoulder is so obvious. He seems to love rip jeans, always sees him in one of those. Cause he knows he got nice long legs? He was once voted as top 10 idols with  long legs. Please dont think me as phs body fetish yah, i seem to talk about his figure alot. :tongue:

I am not ready to say goodbye to smj. Too bad 20 episode is too short for him to not just sit on the throne but finds a girl who is wise and loves him like no other (who is not his sister). 

• Like 8

I'm really liking those Nam Ji Hyun/PHS pics ! @athena22 chinguya jeongmal gomawo :D  I'm total gooey for PHS /NJH chemistry all over again in What Happens to My Family !! HAHAHA...

Btw, how many of you here want PHS to pair with uri Kim Bok Joo ( Lee Sung Kyung) in a drama in future ...ME !! ME !!:wub: I have been hoping for this pairing since a while  and now after seeing @Amanda_HS posting the PHS/LSK  pics, I'm crossing my fingers tight !!

@evie7 I know what you mean, chinguya. HAHAHAHA.....PHS  smoothly made his way to the list of hotties to swoon over....:phew: Btw, isnt that Yamapi on your id pic.....aigoo...see what i mean abt hotties everywhere...:wink:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, papulichan said:

I know what you mean, chinguya. HAHAHAHA.....PHS  smoothly made his way to the list of hotties to swoon over....:phew: Btw, isnt that Yamapi on your id pic.....aigoo...see what i mean abt hotties everywhere...:wink:

Chingu he is one hot namja evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifHe has always been on my list to check out his dramas. OMO his transformation  from cute boy to hot man  has been eye opening .  Yes it is Yamapi on my avi ..

Spoiler

I've heard rumors that there will be a season 3 for Code Blue in July and he has been mentioning Code Blue on his radio show:D 

I would love to watch him paired up in a drama w/Lee Sung Kyung too.

Edited by evie7
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, lyserose said:

Nado Chinggu ... I don't really prefer buffed muscle men. Hee PHS body is fine already for him :wink:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Please dont think me as phs body fetish yah, i seem to talk about his figure alot. :tongue:

I am not ready to say goodbye to smj. Too bad 20 episode is too short for him to not just sit on the throne but finds a girl who is wise and loves him like no other (who is not his sister)

Haha. No, I won't. Though at times, I feel like a peadophile crushing on him since I am 9 years older :tongue:.

Me too. I feel like the role of SMJ is perfectly tailored for him. How I wish that "Hwarang" is a 50 episodes drama with SMJ being the main character. I still hope he will choose sageuk as his next project. It would be a dream come true of it is a pre-Joseon sageuk with Go Ara as his leading lady :). I am sageuk fetish and gosh, his sageuk speech is impeccable for a first timer.

2 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Good Morning Chingus :wink: It's 7 .05 am in my country.

Good morning. May I know, where are you from, chingu?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Malaysia & where are you from Chingu?

Same here my fellow country-gal :).

22 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Is Hwarang available on Astro channel?

Yes, it's available at Astro Channel 392 and 392, only that we have to view it a day later from Korea's broadcast. I guess we only experienced simulicast broadcast for "Scarlet Heart".

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Is Hwarang available on Astro channel?

Yes it is. I watched it on Astro 392 KBS World every Tuesday Night & Wednesday night. It is English subbed 24 hour after the episode is aired on Korea.

49 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Same here my fellow country-gal :).

Yes, it's available at Astro Channel 392 and 392, only that we have to view it a day later from Korea's broadcast. I guess we only experienced simulicast broadcast for "Scarlet Heart".

Sorry a bit off topic but yes It is so much fun that time when watching simulcast for Scarlet heart like we live in Korea lol.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

Hyungsik just posted this on his instagram. 

He looks dashing. He seems very busy. And this hairstyles suits him the most. I think after all these years, he has finally find and established his own personal style (gone the bushy eye brows and too black hair does not suits him). I like him best during press conference for "Hwarang". 

Anyway, does Hyung Sik participate in any CF currently?

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Anyway, does Hyung Sik participate in any CF currently?

Curious thing is.. he is not having much CF despite the rise in popularity, maybe because he was quiet in 2016 (Hwarang only started in Dec16).

The latest I saw was Pooq TV. The CF was not very well directed, a bit here and there, or maybe it's a 3 versions combined into 1 . Korean CF has the tendency to look incomplete because of the advert time limit. Not particularly like the Bollywood-ish singing scene. It made me :flushed: 

• Like 8

i think hwarang thread is open now..:lol: 

2 hours ago, lyserose said:

I like him best during press conference for "Hwarang". 

yeah his style during that press conference suited him and he got bit flushed right during interview...i was like:wub: did u mean this one:?Park-Seo-Joon-Go-Ara-Park-Hyung-Sik.png

or is it this one? wait I think both are same hairstyle (OFC it's same day :D(myself blabbering nonsense...)) it suits him better than all the other he had tried

Park-Seo-Joon-Go-Ara-Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg

Spoiler

C3po53dWQAA0xLU.jpg:large

can anyone please tell me which  Photoshoots is this one for?

• Like 5