(OFFICIAL) Real Life Couple *Hyun Bin♡ Kang Sora* ♡BinSora / HyunSora♡ II TOPSTAR COUPLE*

kaiskloset

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

lol Binnie's being tease non stop

for his MJ like socks.. and im loll-ing help @icemaid @pandalover1 @angels_natdylax05

like seriously hahaha

I was watching it live, binnie was so extra! LMAOOOO!! His heart aegyo with sound effects! HAHAHAHAHAHA!Even his costars couldn't handle it! :w00t:

3 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

I was watching it live, binnie was so extra! LMAOOOO!! His heart aegyo with sound effects! HAHAHAHAHAHA!Even his costars couldn't handle it! :w00t:

And the guy himself couldn't handle it in the end! :blush:    C1fUZZ5XEAE_DBv.jpg

Love :heart: changes a man!  rolling laughter emoticon

51 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Omo is my account hacked? 

I didn't post those BinSora edits, how come its in my posts? :astonished:

opps pm u sis. i posted it earlier dunno about the glitch too will check

by the way, tomorrow's gonna be Binnie's V live... wonder what's in store ekkk

-we all can see him live http://www.vlive.tv/video/20410

3b75310c_o.jpeg

@sky5joyous ; if only they put english sub this new video of them looks entertaining  ; seems like they are talking about their 8 years old age gab ; lol most of us cant tell that sora is so young because of her mature personnality ; thats why they look perfect to each other ^^

17 minutes ago, jalila78 said:

@sky5joyous ; if only they put english sub this new video of them looks entertaining  ; seems like they are talking about their 8 years old age gab ; lol most of us cant tell that sora is so young because of her mature personnality ; thats why they look perfect to each other ^^

Yeah perfect match made in heaven! :)

Image result for picture of kang sora and hyun bin 2017

Archived