(OFFICIAL) Real Life Couple *Hyun Bin♡ Kang Sora* ♡BinSora / HyunSora♡ II TOPSTAR COUPLE*

kaiskloset

Tqvm guys for the info...~group hugs~you guys are awesome about finding the news about BinSora:)i lurk here almost everyday but i can't contribute much to this thread..i'm not IT person, I don't even know how to insert images/pictures lol..i depend on you guys..i try to find and understand more about hyun bin through the other couple shipping thread( song gye yo,ha ji min,ha jin won)..my POV is hyun bin is quite a secretive guys,quite serious,not much gossips about him(except for the drama that he's involved in).He's a clean man:wub:

I truly admire him even though he's korean heartthrob he's such a humble guy.Truly match with our lovely Sora.I already know that shipping real couple we cannot hope for the news about them coming easily.But i feel great to be here and will patiently wait for the good news from the.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, aryugabriel said:

Tqvm guys for the info...~group hugs~you guys are awesome about finding the news about BinSora:)i lurk here almost everyday but i can't contribute much to this thread..i'm not IT person, I don't even know how to insert images/pictures lol..i depend on you guys..i try to find and understand more about hyun bin through the other couple shipping thread( song gye yo,ha ji min,ha jin won)..my POV is hyun bin is quite a secretive guys,quite serious,not much gossips about him(except for the drama that he's involved in).He's a clean man:wub:

I truly admire him even though he's korean heartthrob he's such a humble guy.Truly match with our lovely Sora.I already know that shipping real couple we cannot hope for the news about them coming easily.But i feel great to be here and will patiently wait for the good news from the.

welcome hugs sis. seen you for a while just liking our post yayy!

good thing you already decided to delurk and join us in posting..clap clap :)

if you have question regarding basic posting and such, feel free to pm or poke us

we are more than happy to help anyone specially from our team soo to speak :)

about your pov of Binnie being silent /secretive, serious  guy, i agree too,

and really like that attributes of him, soo happy for Sora that she find one with matches well of her character too.

here's another gift...uri Couple edits for the day..

via http://kaialim.blogspot.com/

Binnnnn.jpg

‘Cooperation’ star Hyun Bin shares reason for going public with Kang So Ra

Read more: http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/20358/20170111/cooperation-star-hyun-bin-shares-reason-going-public-kang-ra.htm

Hyun Bin Reveals Why He Made His Relationship With Kang Sora Public

hyun bin kang sora

Actor Hyun Bin opened up about his reasons for publicly revealing his relationship with Kang Sora.

At an interview with news outlet Sports Chosun, Hyun Bin explained, “There wasn’t any particular reason why I went public with my relationship. I just admitted it because it’s the truth, but that doesn’t mean I want to open up my whole private life.”

He emphasized his wish to draw a line between public and private matters, saying, “Kang Sora said she wouldn’t be able to come to the VIP press conference for ‘Confidential Assignment’ because she has her own plans. I also don’t want the spotlight to be on our relationship.”

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin’s upcoming movie “Confidential Assignment” will be premiering on January 18.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/11/hyun-bin-reveals-made-relationship-kang-sora-public/

Check out the list of 8 celebrities who show that age is just a number when it comes to the matters of the heart:

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/8-loving-celebrity-couples-prove-age-just-number/

1. Hyun Bin & Kang Sora

Hyun Bin (36) is 8 years older than his girlfriend, Kang Sora (28). When Kang Sora’s contract ended in October 2016, Hyun Bin met her for the first time, and from then on, continued to advise her in her acting career. According to sources, Hyun Bin had once been alone after his contract ended with a previous agency, and therefore wanted to help. Ever since then, they slowly became good colleagues, which then blossomed into a relationship.

Just 15 days after they started dating, news of their relationship broke out, and in a mere 3 hours, both sides confirmed the relationship and added that the two are still very much in love.

ummm ; i guess its good the fact no one of them are idol ; since they dont appear a lot on variety shows ; so if they appear the mc will ask them  questions like so your first kiss was after or before the news come out lol :::since its was just 15 days of dating : hihi ;:lol::lol:

7 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

At an interview with news outlet Sports Chosun, Hyun Bin explained, “There wasn’t any particular reason why I went public with my relationship. I just admitted it because it’s the truth, but that doesn’t mean I want to open up my whole private life.”

He emphasized his wish to draw a line between public and private matters, saying, “Kang Sora said she wouldn’t be able to come to the VIP press conference for ‘Confidential Assignment’ because she has her own plans. I also don’t want the spotlight to be on our relationship.”

AWWW how i love the way he answers to media bout their r/ship.

Cause Sometimes if they reveal to the public too much, it may ruin their relationship :wub:

Hyun Bin Explains Why Girlfriend Kang So Ra Can’t Attend 'Cooperation' Premiere

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/25139/20170111/hyun-bin-explains-why-girlfriend-kang-ra-t-attend-cooperatin.htm

hyun-bin-and-kang-so-ra-dating-rumors-confirmed-by-both-labels.png?w=750

Actor Hyun Bin opened up on his relationship with actress Kang So Ra and why she can't attend the premier for his upcoming action film "Cooperation."

In an interview with Sports Chosun, the 34-year-old Hallyu star revealed more bits about his romantic life and current 26-year-old girlfriend Kang So Ra, whom he said won't be available for the movie premier.

"Kang So Ra said she can't attend the VIP movie premiere for 'Cooperation' because she has a schedule that day. I also don't want personal matters to become the center of attention," allkpop quoted the actor as saying. 

Advertisement

The "Secret Garden" star, who's known to cherish his privacy, also explained why he chose to disclose his relationship to the public.

Hyun Bin said, "Not that there's any special reason but it's the truth. I just admitted to what was true but this doesn't mean that I want to open up my privacy to the public."

Both the couple's labels confirmed their relationship in December 2016 after only half month of dating.

According to reports, the two celebrities first met in October last year while the actress was in the process of switching agencies.

The first and only other time Hyun Bin admitted to a romantic relationship was with his "The World That We Live In" co-star Song Hye Kyo, whom he dated from 2009 to 2011.

Hyun Bin talked about dating Kang So Ra for the first time in public during a press conference of the movie "Cooperation" also known as "Confidential Assignment."

"We like each other," said the actor. "Our relationship has only just begun so we're erring on the side of caution. We're going to take our time to get to know each other."

He added that he wants to be careful on making any personal statements as anything that he can say can be turned into a headline. He also thanked the public for their continued interest in his personal affairs.

Can't wait to see our Sora in gorgeous gowns again.Never forget about her H&M dress(39000KRW),absolutely stunning in her glorious body:wub:

Have anyone shared yet about  KBS WORLD e-today ep83 from min 4.20 -5.40,there are still cuts about Hyun Bin new movie Cooperation.

Spoiler

We already know that Sora got advices and  polished as a MC maybe thanks to other 'namja' during their 'friendship' a past few years before.(oh why i'm feeling bitter here:tears:).Well the past is history..the future is mystery but the most important now is the present.She's happy with Binnie now.Hopefully Sora will shine and stand on her own as a good MC in this coming GDA awards.I can't wait to watch it:)

Archived