(OFFICIAL) Real Life Couple *Hyun Bin♡ Kang Sora* ♡BinSora / HyunSora♡ II TOPSTAR COUPLE*

kaiskloset

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, anniezliz said:

Sora's Instagram Update!

B for Binnie :grin: Lol

5hOWHv6.jpg

@anniezliz I see what she did there, Sora!     tumblr_no2a23rXsl1sr7jwwo8_250.jpg    

:heart:                                    Image result for pictures of hyun bin

33 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

i'll be on standby for this one sis... the big question will be will She or will she not .... kekeke

"공조/Cooperation" VIP Premiere on 1.11 at CGV Wangsimni

Isn't sora's first public appearance supposedly on the 14th of Jan for GDA? I guess she might not go for the Movie VIP then.. Or If she goes ,probably she might not walk the red carpet since that wouldn't be considered as a public appearance? Hahaha!
Anyways look like we're gonna get more binnie goodies soon! He has to promote for his movie. Hehee..

3 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

Isn't sora's first public appearance supposedly on the 14th of Jan for GDA? I guess she might not go for the Movie VIP then.. Or If she goes ,probably she might not walk the red carpet since that wouldn't be considered as a public appearance? Hahaha!
Anyways look like we're gonna get more binnie goodies soon! He has to promote for his movie. Hehee..

yep sis. that's them releases says her official public appearance lol. aww excited to see all their friends

be there supporting the movie and walking the red carpet for photo ops , hopefully, Sora will do some

ninja moves and elude them press and still be there to support Binnie :)

Archived