[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

akinahana89

11 minutes ago, queenbrooke said:

First round was easy, I might sound crazy, but I hope next round will make me spend hours hahahahaha I just love this hunting so much that I wish I could spend more time searching and thinking about the clue. (I hope I'm not sounding rude rather than only sounding crazy).

I've sent the links to the comments, is that ok?

It seems like I sorely underestimated everyone's ability to think outside the box. I'll have to re-analyze the rest of the clues. LOL

@MugunghwaFlower You can upload the photo to a hosting site and attach the link to it, send the thread URL, or both. 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH, GOOD GRIEF. I knew I was forgetting something with the Google form. LOL. I don't know where my mind has been today. ^^;

Yes, please re-submit your answers with your username somewhere.

I'll get a new form out ASAP with a space for the username. lol. (And for those who went through the trouble of MY forgetfulness will get an extra name tossed into the hat at the end of the round. My apologies!)

4 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

OH, GOOD GRIEF. I knew I was forgetting something with the Google form. LOL. I don't know where my mind has been today. ^^;

I'll get a new form out ASAP with a space for the username. lol. (And for those who went through the trouble of MY forgetfulness will get an extra name tossed into the hat at the end of the round. My apologies!)

ROGER THAT!

3 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

No, no, no. Don't make it harder!:cry: 

Sorry for suggesting that. I don't want to put anyone in a bad situation. :confounded:
The harder the better for my entertainment. I like spending time thinking and finding the present after hours. It's funny in my point of view.
But there's no need to make it more difficult. I'm pretty sure everyone (including me) is having a great time hunting.

10 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Haha I'm happy I brought it up :p, I wasn't sure if I just wasn't seeing it since this is the first time I'm doing it (it's really fun btw) i never knew soompi did this every year even though I've been following for 2/3 years now lmao

8 minutes ago, Ella said:

I understand of girl groups the same I understand of cooking:  nothing. zero.

Can I just die  now?

I don't even know wich girl group is trending these days!  I feel hopeless  :bawling:

Awwww I'm a major girl group fan so this clue actually fit with another girl group I know perfectly too so I was confused for a long time why it wasn't on another thread :sweatingbullets:

Don't give up Though! I found the first clue difficult and when I managed to find it, itfelt even better than the other clues I found quickly ^^

4 minutes ago, Ella said:

@phikyl

I don't think I can.  I'm being honest when I say I don't know nothing about girl groups.  The  only  one I know better is Orange Caramel because they're cute and I'm a huuuuuuge lover of cute things.

:confounded:

You should be able to find the song really easily right now by looking at the current charts it's too big of a song to miss. Also orange caramel are great I wish they didn't disappear for ages ;-;

20 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

No, no, no. Don't make it harder!:cry: 

16 minutes ago, queenbrooke said:

Sorry for suggesting that. I don't want to put anyone in a bad situation. :confounded:
The harder the better for my entertainment. I like spending time thinking and finding the present after hours. It's funny in my point of view.
But there's no need to make it more difficult. I'm pretty sure everyone (including me) is having a great time hunting.

It's okay. I was only kidding. All the clues have already been arranged and set since I started planning this about a month ago. lol.

18 minutes ago, Ella said:

I understand of girl groups the same I understand of cooking:  nothing. zero.

Can I just die  now?

I don't even know wich girl group is trending these days!  I feel hopeless  :bawling:

Even if you don't follow Kpop, I'm fairly certain you would have heard or heard about this song. Just look at the emoticon attached to the clue very closely. The answer is there. ^^

1 minute ago, Aminah Saleem said:

You should be able to find the song really easily right now by looking at the current charts it's too big of a song to miss. Also orange caramel are great I wish they didn't disappear for ages ;-;

I'll try that and let's see what happens!  Thanks for the tip.  I'll search all the girl groups that appear on the charts.  It must be  one of them, and since the hint says the box  is on the fist page, I don't think it'll take much time to check. 

*there's still hope*  :blush:

3 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Even if you don't follow Kpop, I'm fairly certain you would have heard or heard about this song. Just look at the emoticon attached to the clue very closely. The answer is there. ^^

I was afraid to mention the emoticon as a hint, but that really gave me the answer, too.

3 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

I was afraid to mention the emoticon as a hint, but that really gave me the answer, too.

It seemed too obvious to ignore that the emoticon was the focal point of the clue. XD

Also, Google form has been updated. For those that submitted in the first form, you do NOT have to submit again. I will, as previously stated, put your name into the prize drawing twice (instead of once) if all of your answers are correct. ^^

Archived