[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

akinahana89

8 hours ago, phikyl said:

Sounds like we should team up! :wink: 

I'm great at the cryptic puzzles [even if I haven't seen the drama in the case of clue #5] but I have trouble with remembering names so actors/actresses are hard for me to remember. lol. I got lucky in that the previous ones happen to be my favorites so I know them [and their faces!] well. 

The drama she received the Daesang for is good? I haven't seen it myself but I've heard of it. Is it worth putting on my plan to watch list?

We probably should team up. I am great with names in many languages. I have the verbal/linguistic and visual type of intelligence, so I remember words and pictures easily.

The drama is great, it is amongst my favourites. Another favourite actress of mine is cast in the drama.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Yes, the deadline for this clue will be extended because it was posted late. The final clue will still be posted as scheduled though.

Hint: One of the other clues has a link that can be tied to this mystery actress. ^^

(I feel like this was @Ella's hint, but reading hers

thank you for extending the time
 i was crying :bawling: thought that i won't be able to find the box even if i knew the answer

26 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

just left my head spinning, even though I already know the answer. LOL. Is this how you guys feel? Hahaha)

yes that's exactly how we feel LOL 

26 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

@waya94 Sonya16 wrote she has a naY is an actress who has wonsomething' a daesang award. Any Google search should help with such keywords...

I wanted to add another hint... but I think it would've make it too easy to find so I'll say Google search it as @MugunghwaFlower said... Google should help! I hope you find it @waya94 (gosh its so slow and so frustrating to type on tablet... duh sorry in advance if something's missing or if quoted post is messed up. duh :(

FINAL CLUE HAS BEEN POSTED
ROUND FOUR SUBMISSION FORM
HERE

Deadline for submission is Tuesday, December 27th 12:25pm PST

*The 11th clue will remain up for 3 more hours as of this post to compensate for its 3 hour tardiness yesterday.
After 3 hours, the present box will be removed.*

2 minutes ago, worldno17 said:

Found it! Ok, I don't even know how I found it because I'm not familiar with that drama.

So my hint to you guys is that the clue is talking about a k-drama (I don't know how to provide gentle hints bc I haven't watched it before).

:o how did you manage to find it

6 minutes ago, worldno17 said:

Found it! Ok, I don't even know how I found it because I'm not familiar with that drama.

So my hint to you guys is that the clue is talking about a k-drama (I don't know how to provide gentle hints bc I haven't watched it before).

*Slow claps* That's pretty amazing. LOL

For the pg number is it like the age gap between the actors or in drama age gaps because idk if it live got the right drama especially because I can barely figure out the page number

4 minutes ago, Aminah Saleem said:

For the pg number is it like the age gap between the actors or in drama age gaps because idk if it live got the right drama especially because I can barely figure out the page number

Look at the POV of the poem and you'll have your answer. ^^

I FOUND IT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PAGE NUMBER BUT I JUST WENT THROUGH ALL THE PAGES OF THE THREAD I THOUGHT IT WAS SKSKSISKSKKKJFJDLZLK I HOPE U ALL HAD A HAPPY CHRISTMAS I'M SO HYPED I FOUND ALL THE CLUES I FEEL LIKE SHERLOCK

Edit: I asked one of my friends and now I understand the page number lul 

Archived