[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

‘While You Were Sleeping’ to premiere in late September

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170607

The upcoming SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping,” staring Suzy and Lee Jong-suk will hit the small screen in late September. 

According to a local media report on Wednesday, the drama will air as the sequel to the upcoming drama “Into the New World.” The rom-com drama will also broadcast on Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

Lee will play Jung Jae-chan, a prosecutor that prevents predictions by his partner Nam Hong-ju, to be played by Suzy. 

“While You Were Sleeping” tells a story of a woman who is able to foresee unfortunate events in her dreams and a prosecutor who tries everything in his power to prevent them from actually happening.

The series will be written by Park Hye-ryun, who worked on Suzy’s acting debut production “Dream High” in 2011 and will be directed by Oh Choong-hwan of “Doctors” and “My Love from the Star.”

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com) 

• Like 2

‘While You Were Sleeping’ to premiere in late September

tumblr_inline_or62o5hsZS1sp3v51_540.png

The upcoming SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping,” staring Suzy and Lee Jong-suk will hit the small screen in late September. 

According to a local media report on Wednesday, the drama will air as the sequel to the upcoming drama “Into the New World.” The rom-com drama will also broadcast on Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

Lee will play Jung Jae-chan, a prosecutor that prevents predictions by his partner Nam Hong-ju, to be played by Suzy. 

“While You Were Sleeping” tells a story of a woman who is able to foresee unfortunate events in her dreams and a prosecutor who tries everything in his power to prevent them from actually happening.

The series will be written by Park Hye-ryun, who worked on Suzy’s acting debut production “Dream High” in 2011 and will be directed by Oh Choong-hwan of “Doctors” and “My Love from the Star.”

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com) 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201706071534124078174_2

[TRANS] Suzy x Lee Jong Suk's 'While You Were Sleeping' will end shooting this month, scheduled to air on Sep

DBs9F3MWsAAXDzr.jpg

DBs9F3OXoAEtwIe.jpg

DBs9F3OXcAAfOlv.jpg

Source: https://t.co/8O7JYaeyft

Trans By:@suzylegacy 

• Like 1

Suzy And Lee Jong Suk’s Upcoming Pre-Produced Drama To Wrap Up Filming Soon

suzy-lee-jong-suk.jpg

Suzy and Lee Jong Suk’s upcoming SBS pre-produced drama “While You Were Asleep” (tentative title) is wrapping up filming and preparing to air in September.

According to a source from the drama industry, the drama will air after “Into the New World” (tentative title), the follow up to “Suspicious Partner.” Because both of the previous dramas are 20-episode projects, “While You Were Asleep” will premiere late-September. On the other hand, “While You Were Asleep” will be a 16-episode project.

The source added, “We are currently in the last stages of filming. We encountered some delays after beginning to film in the beginning of the year, but we are planning on wrapping everything up by the middle of this month.”

To clarify any possible confusion, the source explained that “Temperature of Love” (tentative title), the drama that was previously reported to be the follow up to “Into the New World,” was moved to the Monday-Tuesday slot.

“While You Were Asleep” tells the story of a woman (Suzy) who can foresee adverse events through dreams and a prosecutor (Lee Jong Suk) who does everything he can to prevent those events from happening. It was written by Park Hye Ryun, the screenwriter of “Dream High,” “I Hear Your Voice,” “Pinocchio,” and more. As both actors have experience working with the screenwriter, many are looking forward to the synergy they will be creating this time around as well.

Lee Jong Suk’s character Jung Jae Chan is an emotionless and unsociable prosecutor. He always placed last in class during his middle school days, but he works hard to live up to his father’s expectations.

Suzy will take on the role of Nam Hong Joo, a jobless homebody who rarely leaves her house. Ever since she was little, events from her dreams happened in real life, making her always feel anxious. She considers it best to avoid the adverse events she foresaw in her dreams because she believes she can’t change them.

Will you be watching this drama?

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/07/suzy-lee-jong-suks-upcoming-pre-produced-drama-wrap-filming-soon/

• Like 1

'While You Were Sleeping' wraps up filming this month, to air in September

0002680031_001_20170607143626909.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-06-07%2Bat%2B12.30.25%2BAM.png

Ilgan Sports via Naver: [Exclusive] While You Were Sleeping starring Lee Jong Suk X Suzy to wrap up filming this month... scheduled to air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in September 

1. [+1,227, -130] Drama, please be good!!!

2. [+819, -100] I loved Dream High, I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio, so excited for this

3. [+709, -99] Wishing it hits daebak~~~

4. [+606, -107] Already looking forward to it ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+547, -102] Can't wait

6. [+229, -54] The drama I'm most looking forward to in the 2nd half of the year so I hope it's really good

7. [+179, -38] Can't wait. Lee Jong Suk and Suzy are eye candy

8. [+191, -43] Lee Jong Suk, Suzy, Park Hye Ryun and Oh Chung Hwan, fighting!!!!

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/06/39hfiey82.html

• Like 1

tgtgrgtv.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Bae Suzy drama 'While You Were Sleeping' reveals airing date

The long wait is over. We will be seeing 'While You Were Sleeping' really soon!

On July 7, SBS reported, "While You Were Sleeping will be broadcasted this year at the end of September".

Lee Jong Suk and Bae Suzy are starring in the 'While You Were Sleeping', a new work by Park Hye Ryun. The production plans to complete the pre-production until mid-September and then show it on September.

'While You Were Sleeping' is a story about an unfortunate event that someone will be confronted with she is asleep, a woman who can preview your dreams, and who is struggling to prevent that dream from becoming a reality. 

The EP said, "I watched a scene through a preliminary preview, and I felt like I was dreaming. It was made very good".

Meanwhile, according to a source from the drama industry, the drama will air after “Into the New World” (tentative title), the follow up to “Suspicious Partner.” 

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7345/

• Like 2

18951423_1401482629889034_82295232020653

SBS Wed-Thu Upcoming Drama

Upcoming SBS drama 'While You Were Sleeping' to wrap up filming this month, airing at the end of September.
Lee Jong Suk (W) and Bae Suzy (Uncontrollably Fond) will fill Wed-Thu drama time slots with 32 episodes drama (16 episodes in general), "While You Were Sleeping". The crew said its filming is done since it's preproduced drama, and they're currently preparing this drama to air. Yay! Are you gonna watch these SBS drama? 
Credit: ©OSEN 
Rewrite by yeeun of @hellookdrama

• Like 2