[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

17 hours ago, ibru said:

“While You Were Sleeping” Previews Suzy And Lee Jong Suk’s First Meeting In New Stills

so this was their 1st meeting?!! I thought it was at the hospital's rooftop, but why is she hiding while looking at him from the window? did she really see him in her dreams?!! :tongue: can't wait for the drama to start!! :D 

6 hours ago, Bara Tresna said:

While You Were Sleeping teaser 2

Looks so cute:blush:

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhh they are so cute :wub: she thinks he's into her and he's seeing her like a crazy girl :lol: but I love how things will be changing!! :wub:

and from a genious in most of his dramas to last in the school? I love this!! :lol: and he's really funny with his poses and pulling his hair off!! :lol: 

• Like 7

I love this gif, its so romantic:wub:

http://cfile8.uf.tistory.com/image/9963B73359BA0A2F27C0FC

9963B73359BA0A2F27C0FC

Spoiler

P.S. If you guys see any sort of hate towards either of them or the drama itself just ignore. Coz some people are really triggered in certain sites.  There are some really negative people, they have problems with everything. Also avoid koalasplayground if possible, that's a toxic site. Soompi is the best , even Dramabeans which is usually a positive site in recent years have been infiltrated by haters/trolls from elsewhere. I am tired of antis and their bickerings, just want to enjoy this drama peacefully.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. If you guys see any sort of hate towards either of them or the drama itself just ignore. Coz some people are really triggered in certain sites.  There are some really negative people, they have problems with everything. Also avoid koalasplayground if possible, that's a toxic site. Soompi is the best , even Dramabeans which is usually a positive site in recent years have been infiltrated by haters/trolls from elsewhere. I am tired of antis and their bickerings, just want to enjoy this drama peacefully.

Yeah I agree, Soompi forum is the best place, and the most peaceful one...

And amongst Koalasplayground and Dramabeans, I will add NetizenBuzz (NB) to avoid as well, this blog mainly translates irrelevant negative comments (mainly from Nate=Hate) and often ignores (doesn't translate) positive comments (except when it's about NB's bias) and NB users are full of negativity as well & full of SM stans (who hate Suzy lol) and most of them are brainwashed by NB & are hypocrite.

Anyway, it's better to ignore any negativity (even if it's not easy to do).

• Like 5

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Suzy Turn Up The Romance In New “While You Were Sleeping” Teaser Video

Lee-Jong-Suk-Suzy4.jpg

SBS’s much-anticipated drama “While You Were Sleeping” has released a second teaser video that focuses more on the romance!

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Suzy star in this new drama about a woman who sees visions of accidents about to happen in the future, and a man who tries to stop her premonitions from becoming reality. Suzy plays the role of Nam Hong Joo, the woman who can see the future, while Lee Jong Suk plays prosecutor Jung Jae Chan.

The newly released teaser reveals glimpses of the pair becoming romantically involved while getting to know each other. Jung Jae Chan is reluctant to believe that Nam Hong Joo can really see the future, but Nam Hong Joo isn’t about to give up.

While You Were Sleeping” is a Wednesday-Thursday drama that is due to premiere on September 27. You can watch it exclusively on Rakuten Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/14/watch-lee-jong-suk-suzy-turn-romance-new-sleeping-teaser-video/

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/14/watch-lee-jong-suk-suzy-turn-romance-new-sleeping-teaser-video/

SERIOUSLY! IT IS SO FRUSTRATING TO POST IN SOOMPI THESE DAYS... JUST SAYING!!!

• Like 6