Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

i feel like i want to scream when i saw this clips .. again High Cut magazine was surely make great surprise for all Yoonie/Meahri shippers :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DUz7K8q0CCU

or here the GIF format --> http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minjong&no=23630&page=1&bbs=

sorry, if the clips didnt come out .. no other way so give you guys the link so you all can scream together with me LOL :))

@kaykafishyah

About The Apartment drama, what a coincidence that at our gathering today, I asked one of the MJ fan (she has been a MJ fan much much longer than me) whether she has this drama with English sub. She said that she don't have it but she watched it years ago and you will not able to find it online. This drama is a light-hearted comedy, MJ acted as a young married man. He acted very well and was very funny. When I came home, I went through my MJ stuff and found The Apartment VCD which I forgotten that I have. I played it to check whether there is English sub but unfortunately, there is no sub. I watched a bit and found that eventhough I don't understand Korean, I was laughing at MJ's acting, his character is so comical.

Credit minjong.net

MJ's old drama 'Apartment' (1995 MBC production).

In the drama, the partner (wife of Wu Jin) is Kim Ji Ho (the female lead of 'Glass Slipper'). Although both of them are not the main lead but enjoy seeing them in the drama.  

It's about the stories of the people living in the same apartment.  
In the drama Wu Jin (by Kim Min Jong) and Kim Hyun Ah (by Kim Ji Ho) were married and they lived in Unit 705 of the apartment.
Wu Jin's nickname is 'Tough Guy' (actually it was Wu Jin who asked the people to call him 'Tough Guy' but he's not tough).  He was unemployed, (he wished to be a comedy scriptwriter) so his wife paid for all the expenses.

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

@felcar_luv   So sad, next week's gonna be hard work..but fighting sis!  I work for full-time from Mon-Fri and my office has blocked soompi >< & other entertainment websites.  So, I can only come to here afterwork.

@kesf  Whao! what a great moment to share MJ stories with other MJ gangsters ^^.  Are there any photos of KMJ in Hi Cut that we haven't seen in this forum?  It would be nice if you can scan other of his photos and post them here.  Many thanks.

@Kay  I think it's hard to find this drama & it has many episodes as well.

Does he look very cute in apron?..Wanna have house-hubby like this B-)

628-5679.jpg

628-5673.jpg

628-5671.jpg

628-5675.jpg

Another apron guy in Rules of Love. 

SJcook1.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Just trivial photos from SM Art Exibition.  The photographer went to see this concert alone! 

Cr. Pantip

A12547550-0.jpg

The ticket

A12547550-2.jpg

Everybody seems to get the souvenir paper bag.

A12547550-4.jpg

The last..but definitely not least..Let's see how happy she is..though only pose with KMJ's standee ^^.

A12547550-14.jpg

@kesf haha truly what a coincidence! Watching only from the short clip that i shared i already hooked with KMJ acting even though without sub so i bet he really did a good job with his acting in this drama! You're soooo lucky having the VCD! Too bad no sub, but the series too long 54 episodes? If im gonna watch that i will only watch KMJ and his co-star cut since i find this pairing cute and funny :)

I just realized today that KMJ really has kinda acted all kind of characters, be it good man, evil man, funny guy, psycho guy, saeguk drama, guy who will melt all the girls' heart...name it, he has it all on his 24 yrs experience as an actor. Big clap to him ;)

@chubbycinnamon yeah.... :( anyway eonnie...the apron guy! Love it :) *sigh* how we wish we can just stay home 24/7 and surfing and spazzing on KMJ all day long but still get paid for it right? Haha lucky i still can surf soompi from office pc..but im usually only on my phone..im kinda checking this forum like every 5 mins! Hahaha but next week is a busy week...its the closing week...but still cross fingers so that i will still be able to sneakily come visiting here ;)

@im_cun eonnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!! The 1st clip kills me!!!!!! OMO did the photographer ask KMJ to do that or what? I mean at the end when he dragged Jinni with him? What a sly guy he is...hahaha he even gives me a sly thought! LOL and and and...their hands! their fingers!!!! This is the best! After the BTS clip this is the best! Thank you! It's mid-nite so cant scream but still..in my mind im screaming my heart out!

Im doing AGD - Yoonie marathon rite now...anybody?

Guest Yoonie1430291685

im_cun said: @kaykafisyah yeah sure, on Sept k .. but dont think there is so many KMJ fans here in KL

by the way , i just thought that you will be really love this photo (bonus beside the clips) :P

viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78b

looks at their hand 
:x

Lee Dae Hae posted a photo of herself with Kim Min Jong and Kim Soo Ro on her Weibo on Aug 25.

This is what she wrote on her Weibo blog

李多海发表的微博(338)

和《绅士的品格》里的秀路哥、还有民钟哥见面啦,好久没见!!刚刚见到他们,好开心呀!!!

20120826125200505l3_135511_0.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

@Kay  Hahaha, maybe it would be better that my office has blocked soompi.  'Coz if it hasn't blocked this website, I think I will be on this forum all day and have no concentration for working hahaha.  Actually, my office has also blocked all kinds of social networking (FB, weibo, twitter) & free mails (yahoo, gmail, hotmail) but I still can enter "Tumblr" to check KMJ foto & story. :-B

@kesf  Well, your post remind me that I also have weibo account.  Initially, I registered for weibo 'coz I wanna learn more Chinese language and follow up my (another) heartrob "Nicky Wu" (he's about the same age as KMJ and their story in show biz are quite similar >> singer cum actor and their family both have financial problem and so they entered the show biz to support their family..what great sons).  Nicky communicates with their panda fans everyday via weibo and he even replies to some of his fans..how nice! 

Three months ago when I started to be addicted to KMJ, I tried to find KMJ info in weibo and I saw just a few Chinese KMJ fans -- mostly they are his old or original fans from former dramas or his songs. (KMJ seems to be very popular during early-2000s in China, HK, Taiwan so he shot MV with Shu Qi).  But today, I went to KMJ weibo and found that he's more popular now (thanks to AGD) and has many more fans.  Glad to see that he's popular in China, which means he will have a chance to play in C drama like Choi Ji Woo, Jang Nara, Lee Da Hye.

For those who wanna follow him in weibo, follow this link.

http://s.weibo.com/weibo/%25E9%2587%2591%25E6%25B0%2591%25E9%2592%259F?topnav=1&wvr=4&k=1

711ab6cfjw1dw809vft8nj.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

I have a swift look at his C-fans in weibo.. wow he's really popular now in China.  There are lots of fan-made fotos, MVs & more.

=)) a988981fjw1dw98hhg2tgj.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Very young Min Jong in concert.  Don't miss it!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PMQChqJOWKI/?resourceId=14313251_06_02_99?fr=2&referrer=http://weibo.com/u/2844301343

This link has many KMJ concerts & MVs -- much more than in YT.  How great!

http://www.tudou.com/listplay/I8xqM2TvvE0/nXWH-Q-zrA8.html

And, this is KMJ uploader "Minizuzu" ..she must be hard-core MJ fan.

http://www.tudou.com/home/minizuzu/