[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone :D i just finished PH around last week and pickrome got my feelings going hajxbsixjjshsizhs in the old club room XD I have a feeling pick is gonna be a big flirt in S2, flirting with rome whenever he can.

does anyone knows how tall is gun? I always find him looking so adorably squishy small when he stands next to off and almost everyone else.

1 hour ago, LollipopWay said:

Hi everyone :D i just finished PH around last week and pickrome got my feelings going hajxbsixjjshsizhs in the old club room XD I have a feeling pick is gonna be a big flirt in S2, flirting with rome whenever he can.

does anyone knows how tall is gun? I always find him looking so adorably squishy small when he stands next to off and almost everyone else.

Hiiiii! I'm glad you enjoyed the series..

I think Gun is around 5'6 or maybe 5'7.. But that's me just guessing, don't believe me too much.. 

1 hour ago, LollipopWay said:

I saw it written in one of those actor info pics that Krist is 175cm tall and Singto 177cm tall. And I can't remember if it was posted her or on the Sotus thread, but there's a picture of Gun standing in between them and he's shorter than them both... :sweatingbullets: Sorry I'm not very helpful

24 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I saw it written in one of those actor info pics that Krist is 175cm tall and Singto 177cm tall. And I can't remember if it was posted her or on the Sotus thread, but there's a picture of Gun standing in between them and he's shorter than them both... :sweatingbullets: Sorry I'm not very helpful

5'6 is 167 cms & 5'7 is 170 cms.. So maybe I am right  :lol:

4 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yea I remember that picture too! I did Google a bit and Google told me he is 170cm but a majority of the sites states he is standing at 175cm tall. I do remember krist and singto standing at around 175cm, so it isn't possible for gun to look smaller standing in between them if he has the same height as krist. The sites probably had their information wrong, I should have trusted Google a little more:lol:

4 hours ago, gunsdimple said:

5'6 is 167 cms & 5'7 is 170 cms.. So maybe I am right  :lol:

I think you're right about 170cm! It makes more sense to why he looks smaller than most guys.

I think his height is one of the bigger reasons he got selected for BL roles more often... plus his age doesn't stop him from doing onscreen real kisses because I remember MIR casts were underage and couldn't do real kisses. 

Roonpee Secret Love My Lil Boy starts on 11 Dec. So if we assume there'll be 6 episodes the same as the first season, then Puppy Honey should start in January.

So far Off will have 2 series next year. This one and also U-Prince (he'll be in the part with March & Mook).

Gun will also be in 2 series next year so far. Besides Puppy Honey, he will also be in Secret Seven The Series with Punpun Sutatta and a bunch of guys including Kang and Captain.

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Awwweee I love all the videos of them on the phone with each other :wub: ... they see and talk to each other A LOT don't they? It's so cute xD

They spend a lot of time together, they hang out almost everyday.. And when they don't see each other they face time .. Its like they're dating, I swear:phew:

49 minutes ago, gunsdimple said:

They spend a lot of time together, they hang out almost everyday.. And when they don't see each other they face time .. Its like they're dating, I swear:phew:

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Awwweee I love all the videos of them on the phone with each other :wub: ... they see and talk to each other A LOT don't they? It's so cute xD

They are so sweet... What with the 'I miss you' kinda voice :wub:.. If that not dating I don't know what it is :sweatingbullets:...

On 11/29/2016 at 1:18 PM, whitedove said:

Roonpee Secret Love My Lil Boy starts on 11 Dec. So if we assume there'll be 6 episodes the same as the first season, then Puppy Honey should start in January.

So far Off will have 2 series next year. This one and also U-Prince (he'll be in the part with March & Mook).

Gun will also be in 2 series next year so far. Besides Puppy Honey, he will also be in Secret Seven The Series with Punpun Sutatta and a bunch of guys including Kang and Captain.

Yay...can see them more in series.. I demand puppy honey more than 6 episodes, not enough pickrome... Do we have to wait a month for eng sub? 

On 12/2/2016 at 9:36 AM, mythayin said:

Yay...can see them more in series.. I demand puppy honey more than 6 episodes, not enough pickrome... Do we have to wait a month for eng sub? 

I read that OneHD/GMM is ready for a new series to debut in March (right on time for My Lil Boy and Puppy Honey to finish with 6 episodes each), so I'm guessing that's all the episodes we get. But we'll see...

Because of the entertainment ban from Oct-Nov, GMMTV released the subs for Lovey Dovey Series one week earlier than usual, so now instead of one month (or 4 episodes), the gap between TV airing and subbed version should be shortened to 3 episodes now.

On 01/12/2016 at 10:17 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

SO CUTE... might've just watched this over and over and over again :sweatingbullets::wub: ... Excuse me while I go watch it again :P 

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN COMING HERE MORE OFTEN!!!! SO MANY TREASURES HERE!!!

On 12/4/2016 at 5:50 AM, whitedove said:

I read that OneHD/GMM is ready for a new series to debut in March (right on time for My Lil Boy and Puppy Honey to finish with 6 episodes each), so I'm guessing that's all the episodes we get. But we'll see...

Because of the entertainment ban from Oct-Nov, GMMTV released the subs for Lovey Dovey Series one week earlier than usual, so now instead of one month (or 4 episodes), the gap between TV airing and subbed version should be shortened to 3 episodes now.

Thanks for the information.. I'm so excited My Lil Boy 2 starts this week. Can't wait to watch S and Belle..

I noticed this topic full of Pick Rome, I had no complaints. Since this is puppy honey thread can l leave this here.. I like Emma and Porsche, they had some cute moments too..

On 12/7/2016 at 8:26 AM, mythayin said:

Thanks for the information.. I'm so excited My Lil Boy 2 starts this week. Can't wait to watch S and Belle..

I noticed this topic full of Pick Rome, I had no complaints. Since this is puppy honey thread can l leave this here.. I like Emma and Porsche, they had some cute moments too..

Haha yes, why not? Emma & Porsche are the main couple in this part after all. I'm surprised that Kang & Cherreen have so many screentime in U-Prince Lovely Geologist, even though the main couple is Kacha & Cherreen. Maybe they're doing a bit of a promo for Puppy Honey at the same time lol.

Archived