[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/26/2017 at 7:16 AM, kimsohyun1201 said:

hi everyone im new to the series and this ship is honestly so cute>< cannot wait for season 2

their hasn't been any activity on this page for over a month:bawling: 

Yeah because unfortunately there's no air date yet.

What a frustrating trailer. I really hope they just showed us frustrating parts and are hiding cute ones.... because I didn't wait months to get both of our couple broken up/fighting with their other half and most of the time being with other girl/boy. Gosh... :mellow::tears:

I'll soon re-watch S1. :wub: :phew:

1 hour ago, clon_105 said:

a lot of knowing faces there... But who's the new actress? :o she looks cute, I think the female doctor is not here this time... 

Her name is Namtan Tipranee. She was in one part of Love Song Love Series. Trivia: her older brother is a national footballer.

3 hours ago, Mio- said:

What a frustrating trailer. I really hope they just showed us frustrating parts and are hiding cute ones.... because I didn't wait months to get both of our couple broken up/fighting with their other half and most of the time being with other girl/boy. Gosh... :mellow::tears:

Does anyone know the music in this trailer? Thanks :) 

8 hours ago, Mio- said:

The 1st season is light romance and suddenly in 2nd season it become dark romance. Yeah agree with you hope they'll spare us from unnecesarry conflicts :mellow:

1 hour ago, Thunder Mage said:

Great trailer. I liked that there are more conflict and drama. Hopefully they balance it out. Having too much drama and conflict wouldn't be good at all. 

Yeah no need to prolong the drama and conflict -_-

22 hours ago, meifang89 said:

The 1st season is light romance and suddenly in 2nd season it become dark romance. Yeah agree with you hope they'll spare us from unnecesarry conflicts :mellow:

Yeah no need to prolong the drama and conflict -_-

Guys/Girls, I know some of you are worried that there will be more negativity than romance but I like it. The way I see it, the honeymoon stage is over for these couples and now we must see them go through ups and downs that will be challenging for them. These challenges will determine whether it will make them stronger or destroy them completely. But don't worry the series is still pretty "bright" compared to grimm other teen relationship dramas like in Hormones The Series. Now that richard simmons was dark!

23 minutes ago, QueenAlysanne said:

Guys/Girls, I know some of you are worried that there will be more negativity than romance but I like it. The way I see it, the honeymoon stage is over for these couples and now we must see them go through ups and downs that will be challenging for them. These challenges will determine whether it will make them stronger or destroy them completely. But don't worry the series is still pretty "bright" compared to grimm other teen relationship dramas like in Hormones The Series. Now that richard simmons was dark!

I hope no couple will be destroy in this series (that Pick & Rome even not a cp yet in season 1 but now they immediately get into trouble) :unsure: You're right, if compare to Hormones this one is really bright.

Archived