[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

On 12/10/2016 at 4:01 AM, whitedove said:

Haha yes, why not? Emma & Porsche are the main couple in this part after all. I'm surprised that Kang & Cherreen have so many screentime in U-Prince Lovely Geologist, even though the main couple is Kacha & Cherreen. Maybe they're doing a bit of a promo for Puppy Honey at the same time lol.

Is U-prince Lovely Geologist (TRex) in youtube? I haven't watched any U-Prince series... Seem interesting, will watch it later..

Can anyone translate what they talked about especially second and last videos...

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mythayin Yeah all U-Prince episodes from Part 1 until Part 4 are already on youtube with English subs. Part 5 (Absolute Economist/Teddy) has just ended and Part 6 (Foxy Pilot/Hawk) will start this week. Just go to GMMTV channel and check the U-Prince playlist. You can visit the thread for more info about the series.

On 12/6/2016 at 5:26 PM, mythayin said:

Thanks for the information.. I'm so excited My Lil Boy 2 starts this week. Can't wait to watch S and Belle..

I noticed this topic full of Pick Rome, I had no complaints. Since this is puppy honey thread can l leave this here.. I like Emma and Porsche, they had some cute moments too..

Spoiler

This is cool ^^ I like his voice. Thanks for sharing :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Puppy Honey S2 is getting closer. :w00t::wub: I can't wait!!! I see that preview for ep. 6 of My Lil Boy is out, does that mean it's ending next week??

I don't see anywhere trailer for PH2, I am checking on GMMTV's YT page regularly. :phew: I hope they release it soon, with exact date when first episode will air! :wub:

On 1/8/2017 at 6:36 PM, Mio- said:

Puppy Honey S2 is getting closer. :w00t::wub: I can't wait!!! I see that preview for ep. 6 of My Lil Boy is out, does that mean it's ending next week??

I don't see anywhere trailer for PH2, I am checking on GMMTV's YT page regularly. :phew: I hope they release it soon, with exact date when first episode will air! :wub:

I read that My Lil' Boy 2 has 8 episodes, which means no Puppy Honey until February.

My condolences to Gun. :(

26 minutes ago, whitedove said:

I read that My Lil' Boy 2 has 8 episodes, which means no Puppy Honey until February.

Thanks for info! Then will PH2 have 8 episode too or is that just for My Lil' Boy 2? :huh:

Archived