[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Helloooooooo fellow BL addicts!!

New to this thread but not to soompi (I am now now 1 1/2 month old to soompi  so am I still new?):wub:

Nice to meet everyone !!+ :D

Yay you're here Shiv! :D :heart: Let's go crazy over another Thai drama together :wub:

@oldgregg I think Sing is joining the cast! Per from Love Sick

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yay you're here Shiv! :D :heart: Let's go crazy over another Thai drama together :wub:

@oldgregg I think Sing is joining the cast! Per from Love Sick

You have me looking forward to this so much! I don't even know how to limit myself anymore. and Yay Sing! his character makes me wonder what the scenario will be like 

:flushed: How....... when I was watching Puppy Honey I knew Gun was really sexy (despite all of that shy looks)

But he is too dazzling?! *nosebleed detected* :love:

That magazine cover... :phew: :wub:

I just watched Puppy Honey and I really love it~!! All the characters are very adorable. Emma and Porche are so cute together~ 

I seriously think that... Pik is the clueless labrador while Rome is the smart maltese. :D

5 hours ago, oldgregg said:

so other than Krist and this girl, isn't there somebody else popular joining the cast? Or did I dream that? Somebody to *motivate* Pick to make his moves on Rome ;)

He isn't new to the cast but Ssing Harit (Per from Lovesick) is rumored to motivate Pick (hopefully). I cant wait to see it!!!

54 minutes ago, momobae said:

He isn't new to the cast but Ssing Harit (Per from Lovesick) is rumored to motivate Pick (hopefully). I cant wait to see it!!!

thanks for the info! It's so hard to imagine him as a different character than Per from L.S

1 hour ago, momobae said:

Oh oops did I say he was joining the cast ^_^" Too sleepy today! My fingers wrote that but my brain was thinking something along the lines of him becoming more of a main supporting character.. maybe.. It seems like that right? As long as we get to see some cute moments and maybe some jealousy between Pick and Rome because of him I'll be happy ^^ I mean if he actually is the "love rival"

His role was so minor in the first season so I'm excited to see more of him since it seems like he's gonna become (maybe) more of an involved character. I haven't really seem him play a prominent character in anything other than Love Sick yet so like @oldgregg said, it'll be interesting to see him as a new character after knowing him as Per :) 

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oh oops did I say he was joining the cast ^_^" Too sleepy today! My fingers wrote that but my brain was thinking something along the lines of him becoming more of a main supporting character.. maybe.. It seems like that right? As long as we get to see some cute moments and maybe some jealousy between Pick and Rome because of him I'll be happy ^^ I mean if he actually is the "love rival"

His role was so minor in the first season so I'm excited to see more of him since it seems like he's gonna become (maybe) more of an involved character. I haven't really seem him play a prominent character in anything other than Love Sick yet so like @oldgregg said, it'll be interesting to see him as a new character after knowing him as Per :) 

YES. I really wanna see Pick jealous over Din. Its one of my favorite tropes :wub::wub:

17 hours ago, oldgregg said:

so other than Krist and this girl, isn't there somebody else popular joining the cast? Or did I dream that? Somebody to *motivate* Pick to make his moves on Rome ;)

i think that's Ssing's character (Per from Lovesick). he was in the last season as a club member and friend of Emma's brother. the promo pictures show him, Pick and Rome together so he could be the third party.

yes, i want to see the clueless Pick get shaken up and realize what's going on! i think Din can do it.

@dreadaeleonkvothe i love that picture. me, too! i would like some.

I'm not typing fast enough to keep up with everyone!

sort of off-topic but ssing and gunsmile had a couple roles in captains 'love song love stories' and in 'my name is single' where they we're the comic relief. their roles in LSLS was a lot like their DJ Per and DJ film persona's in Lovesick. i hope they both keep getting better roles now that they're gaining some more popularity and attention.

damn...i didn't realize i was still keeping track of the LS guy so much. i swear it was (mostly) unintentional!

2 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

i think that's Ssing's character (Per from Lovesick). he was in the last season as a club member and friend of Emma's brother. the promo pictures show him, Pick and Rome together so he could be the third party.

yes, i want to see the clueless Pick get shaken up and realize what's going on! i think Din can do it.

@dreadaeleonkvothe i love that picture. me, too! i would like some.

I'm not typing fast enough to keep up with everyone!

sort of off-topic but ssing and gunsmile had a couple roles in captains 'love song love stories' and in 'my name is single' where they we're the comic relief. their roles in LSLS was a lot like their DJ Per and DJ film persona's in Lovesick. i hope they both keep getting better roles now that they're gaining some more popularity and attention.

damn...i didn't realize i was still keeping track of the LS guy so much. i swear it was (mostly) unintentional!

Same I love both Gunsmile and Ssing! I really hope they get more roles, especially together (I love their bromance XD). I'm really loving seeing Gunsmile as Prem, he plays a much different character than Film. He is a pretty good actor, and I hope they give him more roles 

4 hours ago, momobae said:

Same I love both Gunsmile and Ssing! I really hope they get more roles, especially together (I love their bromance XD). I'm really loving seeing Gunsmile as Prem, he plays a much different character than Film. He is a pretty good actor, and I hope they give him more roles 

I actually don't realise that Gunsmile was in Love Sick because his role is very different in SOTUS :love:

Did he ever get any main role? I love him so much~ 

3 hours ago, oldgregg said:

does anybody know if Gun (actor of Rome) is gay/straight/bi in RL? 

Normally I have pretty good gaydar, but with him I'm 50/50

he's strait according to some past interviews.

it does seem like they tend to cast him mostly in BL rolls; blue hour, love love you, and now puppy honey. maybe because he's both sexy and adorable at the same time. i blame the dimples.

1 hour ago, Nana1313 said:

he's strait according to some past interviews.

it does seem like they tend to cast him mostly in BL rolls; blue hour, love love you, and now puppy honey. maybe because he's both sexy and adorable at the same time. i blame the dimples.

Makes sense cause I didn't get a gay vibe from his live streams/Interviews but he is so convincing in all the movies haha

I love him and think he's great but I'm also kinda sad. I wish they would cast more openly gay actors for BL roles.  

@nana1313 where did you watch love love you? I'm dying to watch it, but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere. 

2 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Makes sense cause I didn't get a gay vibe from his live streams/Interviews but he is so convincing in all the movies haha

I love him and think he's great but I'm also kinda sad. I wish they would cast more openly gay actors for BL roles.  

@nana1313 where did you watch love love you? I'm dying to watch it, but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere. 

Ahhh me tooo! Actually I think everyone from the BL fandom is dying to watch it... Everywhere I go ppl are asking about it :tears: I really hope one day it becomes available. Can't even count the number of times I've watched that trailer :wub::tears:

On 11/3/2016 at 11:01 AM, oldgregg said:

it was only released in Thailand. i didn't watch it (other than the trailer) but my friend who was there teaching English under a 2 year contract saw it in the theater with English subs. sadly for all of us, it never occurred to her to use her phone to make a copy of the film or anything like that (the way someone did with red wine in the dark night). as far as i know no video copy exists for love love you and there has been no mention of ever releasing a digital copy online.

i think Pak Norrapat (Nai) is gay but i heard it a while back so i could be wrong.i haven't heard of him being in any movies since love love you came out. most of the time the actors all say they're straight no matter what. i know some of it is fear of being labeled and judged by the less accepting elements of the public. some of it may also be fear of being typecast as well. Gun is a very good actor but he's gotten too popular in the PickRome pairing so i don't think they'd dare try to put him in another BL roll any time soon. the public reaction to him being paired with anyone other than Off would be...bad.

Archived