[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

Guest delightful

So I was asked if I could sub the Challenge Show for Off and Gun also. I'm taking a break from translating and thought I would start on this show. I'm timing it now... so maybe anywhere between 3 hours to the end of the day I can upload the subbed version. Sorry it took so long, I think I promised I would do it a long time ago to someone too.

** Side Note: Off talks sooooooooooo fast and he just interrupts people, not in a bad way, he makes the show more fun... BUT it's hard to sub!!! Off jaa, can you slow it down a little? I love these two so much!

Challenge_off_and_gun.png

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, delightful said:

So I was asked if I could sub the Challenge Show for Off and Gun also. I'm taking a break from translating and thought I would start on this show. I'm timing it now... so maybe anywhere between 3 hours to the end of the day I can upload the subbed version. Sorry it took so long, I think I promised I would do it a long time ago to someone too.

** Side Note: Off talks sooooooooooo fast and he just interrupts people, not in a bad way, he makes the show more fun... BUT it's hard to sub!!! Off jaa, can you slow it down a little? I love these two so much!

Spoiler

Challenge_off_and_gun.png

Thank you! I watched this a long time ago and they were so cute/funny :3 Thanks for taking the time to sub it for us :heart: You're doing so many different things for all of us! *hugs* 

Guest delightful
5 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thank you! I watched this a long time ago and they were so cute/funny :3 Thanks for taking the time to sub it for us :heart: You're doing so many different things for all of us! *hugs* 

You're welcome. I'm done with my part now.. it's up to the computer.. you know how long it takes to encode! Gun didn't talk a lot on this show, I wanted to hear him speak more. -_-

*UPDATE*

Challenge show with Off and Gun is done!  https://mega.nz/#!TUs1wSZY!Emad4jqtqCAQPpwPO6jKxzLr0VsJBhl_GQ9nrFkm9NU

First of all, thank you so much to @momobae for creating this thread! I'm so glad we have a place to talk about Puppy Honey now!!!!

And also thanks to delightful for posting these videos:

Spoiler

On 30.10.2016 at 7:52 AM, delightful said:

Off Chumpol and Gun Atthapan (PikxRome) talking about Season 2 of Roonpee Secret Love: Puppy Honey

And this is a collection of their best scenes from Season One of Puppy Honey

And this is the four leading character's 'my best scene' from season one

Is there any chance that you could translate and sub them? I'm especially curious about the "best scenes" one, but obviously also the first one with Off and Gun talking about seaosn 2.

In the best scenes, the moment when Gun couldn't keep in the laughter cracked me up so much, haha. And, is it just me or, does Off look even more handsome when he's not acting but simply being himself??? Ahhhhhhhhh!!!:wub:

@delightful Thank you so much for subbing the game challenge show! Off probably only said it in jest, but it's kinda disappointing to hear him say that the water fight scene made him want to 'barf'. :mellow:

21 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

I'm especially curious about the "best scenes" one, but obviously also the first one with Off and Gun talking about seaosn 2.

There's engsub for the "My best scenes" vid, just turn on the CC! :)

1 hour ago, laval said:

@delightful Thank you so much for subbing the game challenge show! Off probably only said it in jest, but it's kinda disappointing to hear him say that the water fight scene made him want to 'barf'. :mellow:

Oh, I thought he found the music cheesy (which it totally was, lol), not the scene itself???

1 hour ago, laval said:

OMG, I hadn't even noticed!!!! Thank you!!!!:blush:

Guest delightful
15 hours ago, laval said:

Off was just being cheeky as usual. I think their relationship.. Off and Gun, is on another level from the usual bl couples, these two really do hangout almost EVERYDAY together if they're not busy. Even if Off is busy at the office Gun just drops by unannounced looking for his 'Papi' and will just do live chats for no reason. They also go sell their T-shirts together at markets, they've done some live chats from those places too. To me it's a bond that's stronger than just 'friends', they're in that bromance stage. Off to me seems at times a little uncomfortable with Gun's skinship, but he never stops Gun from touching him. LOL! That sounds wrong.. but I had to write it. hahahhaa Ummmm, what I mean is.. Off has no problem showing skinship to other friends like Krist and Gunsmile and so on, but with Gun.. he is VERY careful in my eyes. .. Am I just over thinking it? Like.. he treats Gun different from his other friends, not in a bad way, but like.. he's careful around Gun. He cares about Gun and takes care of him and gives him advice.. okay, it's starting to sound weird. I need more coffee!

@tsoon0708 I will look at that first video of them doing the interview for season 2, but that was back before they both got the script I think. So I don't think they knew the actually story, maybe they were only briefed on what type of acting was required from them for season 2? If I'm not mistaken this is the interview where Off says Rome will be 's l u tt ier' than season 1, right? I'll take a look and post it if I sub it. :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

A little bit of their interactions outside of work... We get a glimpse of Newwie and Nanon too!

That's so cute! I could hear the "papi!" 

Thanks for sharing it ^^ I hadn't seen most of those. Did you guys see Gun's somewhat recent IG story where he was once again filming Off's butt? :phew:

Guest delightful
21 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

That's so cute! I could hear the "papi!" 

Thanks for sharing it ^^ I hadn't seen most of those. Did you guys see Gun's somewhat recent IG story where he was once again filming Off's butt? :phew:

Yes, I saw. I saved. I watched it over and over. Then I giggled. Then I re-watched again. :blink:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

@tsoon0708 I will look at that first video of them doing the interview for season 2, but that was back before they both got the script I think. So I don't think they knew the actually story, maybe they were only briefed on what type of acting was required from them for season 2? If I'm not mistaken this is the interview where Off says Rome will be 's l u tt ier' than season 1, right? I'll take a look and post it if I sub it. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much!!! LOL, that makes me even more curious about Rome in season 2 now...

And they sell T-Shirts together? How come? Like do they design them on their own? Or is it like a marketing thing for Puppy Honey? In any case, it's so cool that they spend so much time together. :wub:

Oh, and regarding another video... there's this long GMM live chat interview with the two of them... At least I think I once saw that, or was that Off with somebody else? I can't find it online at the moment because I'm in a rush to get to work... but, if you know which one I mean, do you know if there's a subbed version of it?

Guest delightful
42 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Thank you so much!!! LOL, that makes me even more curious about Rome in season 2 now...

And they sell T-Shirts together? How come? Like do they design them on their own? Or is it like a marketing thing for Puppy Honey? In any case, it's so cool that they spend so much time together. :wub:

Oh, and regarding another video... there's this long GMM live chat interview with the two of them... At least I think I once saw that, or was that Off with somebody else? I can't find it online at the moment because I'm in a rush to get to work... but, if you know which one I mean, do you know if there's a subbed version of it?

They have their own designs that they sell. I think Off has a shop of his own? They mention that Gun went to Off's shop to ask for help and use his place or something like that. 

Yes, they did a GMM Live Chat just like Krist and Singto. I was asked to sub that one a long time ago, but... it's super long!!! LOL! Plus.. I don't have a good quality video of it. 

2 hours ago, delightful said:

They have their own designs that they sell. I think Off has a shop of his own? They mention that Gun went to Off's shop to ask for help and use his place or something like that. 

Yes, they did a GMM Live Chat just like Krist and Singto. I was asked to sub that one a long time ago, but... it's super long!!! LOL! Plus.. I don't have a good quality of it. 

Sorry but I just had to post these pics again. As soon as you said that they collaborated together to design clothing my mind's weirdness took over and I was immediately reminded of Off's sweater... and of course had the delusional thought that perhaps it was designed with a certain someone in mind :vicx:

Spoiler

Guest delightful

I just got done translating that interview of Off and Gun about season 2, it's a good thing that it's short. ^_^ I'll time and encode it when I get home. ^_^ 

16 hours ago, delightful said:

Ohhh. I need to check out that shop. Is there a website for it??? I'm so curious to see what he's selling...

16 hours ago, delightful said:

Yes, they did a GMM Live Chat just like Krist and Singto. I was asked to sub that one a long time ago, but... it's super long!!! LOL! Plus.. I don't have a good quality video of it. 

Ohhhh, I hate to be a pest, but... if you ever have some spare time, and feel like it, and if it's not too much to ask, can you pleasepleaseplease sub it? Even if it's in low quality. I'm dying to know what they're saying.

16 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Sorry but I just had to post these pics again. As soon as you said that they collaborated together to design clothing my mind's weirdness took over and I was immediately reminded of Off's sweater... and of course had the delusional thought that perhaps it was designed with a certain someone in mind :vicx:

Ahahaha, omg, I know what you mean. And that is such an Off piece of clothing to wear as well...

13 hours ago, delightful said:

I just got done translating that interview of Off and Gun about season 2, it's a good thing that it's short. ^_^ I'll time and encode it when I get home. ^_^ 

Thank you!!!! You're amazing! What would be all do without you?:lol:

Guest delightful
On 11/20/2016 at 3:59 AM, tsoon0708 said:

First of all, thank you so much to @momobae for creating this thread! I'm so glad we have a place to talk about Puppy Honey now!!!!

And also thanks to delightful for posting these videos:

Reveal hidden contents

Here you go.. I didn't sub the person doing the questioning because it was mainly inaudible. But I think we can guess what the questions are based on the answers from Off and Gun. So excited for Season 2!!!

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Here you go.. I didn't sub the person doing the questioning because it was mainly inaudible. But I think we can guess what the questions are based on the answers from Off and Gun. So excited for Season 2!!!

Spoiler

Ahhh, thank you thank you thank you!!!! :w00t:

I can't believe how much they're teasing... "In season 1 we just had a kiss, but in season 2..." They know exactly what they're doing!!!

Hi.... I am new here.. I created this account to comment in this topic... Look what have they done to me.. I am officially pickrome trash now.. Usually just a silent reader... nice to meet you all.. Sorry if my english a bit awkward

thank @delightful for challange hardsub.. I watched it over and over :wub:.. you are awesome how you managed your time to sub for sotus and puppy honey... It so hard to find eng sub compare to kpop :tears:

Archived