[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, mythayin said:

Hi.... I am new here.. I created this account to comment in this topic... Look what have they done to me.. I am officially pickrome trash now.. Usually just a silent reader... nice to meet you all.. Sorry if my english a bit awkward

thank @delightful for challange hardsub.. I watched it over and over :wub:.. you are awesome how you managed your time to sub for sotus and puppy honey... It so hard to find eng sub compare to kpop :tears:

How I manage my time? Well.. besides eating, sleeping, and office work... I have nothing else. I devote the rest of my time.. sometimes even giving up sleep and food to sub/translate. It's okay, I need to go on a diet anyways... I just won't eat for today and tonight.. I'll wait until I get to work and then eat junk food.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 hours ago, delightful said:

How I manage my time? Well.. besides eating, sleeping, and office work... I have nothing else. I devote the rest of my time.. sometimes even giving up sleep and food to sub/translate. It's okay, I need to go on a diet anyways... I just won't eat for today and tonight.. I'll wait until I get to work and then eat junk food.

Thanks for all your sub videos. Please take care of yourself...dont skip sleep and food...here have some baby Gun.. 

A5846138-59.jpg

tnews_1412684003_5868.jpg

For all Offgun shipper..they are so cute.. How to not ship them 

Guest delightful
24 minutes ago, mythayin said:

Thanks for all your sub videos. Please take care of yourself...dont skip sleep and food...here have some baby Gun.. 

A5846138-59.jpg

tnews_1412684003_5868.jpg

That spiky hair photo from the Boran Lakorn Gomin is the photo P'Off uses to make fun of Gun all the time. I remember watching that Boran Lakorn a long time ago. 

9 hours ago, mythayin said:

I'm assuming this is Off shop... [...]

this is Gun's shop [...]

Thank you so much for the instagram links! Now I want to know if they ship internationally, haha...

1 hour ago, mythayin said:

Awww, so cute. What is Gun saying in the video that makes everybody gush???

Finally I can login soompi. I thought internet problem from my place :sweatingbullets:. Seem everyone had the same problem. 

I remember Off showed that Gun's spiky hair in Gmmtv live but I don't understand what they were talking about :mellow:.. One thing that makes me curious why Gun called Off 'papi'? It kinda sweet Off just go with the flow 

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, mythayin said:

Finally I can login soompi. I thought internet problem from my place :sweatingbullets:. Seem everyone had the same problem. 

I remember Off showed that Gun's spiky hair in Gmmtv live but I don't understand what they were talking about :mellow:.. One thing that makes me curious why Gun called Off 'papi'? It kinda sweet Off just go with the flow 

Gun calls him that because he sees P'Off as a father figure.. something along that line. Also the series they were filming was Puppy Honey, so it was a play on that title. 

1 hour ago, gunsdimple said:

Helloooo, I just made this acc because I love Off & Gun so much....... And I can't wait for season 2, I'm so excited.

Here's a link to a thread I made on twitter of them being cute together :)

https://twitter.com/zololiams/status/797913231025008642

Well, I certainly know what I'll be watching tonight...

On 11/20/2016 at 9:30 PM, delightful said:

Off was just being cheeky as usual. I think their relationship.. Off and Gun, is on another level from the usual bl couples, these two really do hangout almost EVERYDAY together if they're not busy. Even if Off is busy at the office Gun just drops by unannounced looking for his 'Papi' and will just do live chats for no reason. They also go sell their T-shirts together at markets, they've done some live chats from those places too. To me it's a bond that's stronger than just 'friends', they're in that bromance stage. Off to me seems at times a little uncomfortable with Gun's skinship, but he never stops Gun from touching him. LOL! That sounds wrong.. but I had to write it. hahahhaa Ummmm, what I mean is.. Off has no problem showing skinship to other friends like Krist and Gunsmile and so on, but with Gun.. he is VERY careful in my eyes. .. Am I just over thinking it? Like.. he treats Gun different from his other friends, not in a bad way, but like.. he's careful around Gun. He cares about Gun and takes care of him and gives him advice.. okay, it's starting to sound weird. I need more coffee!

@tsoon0708 I will look at that first video of them doing the interview for season 2, but that was back before they both got the script I think. So I don't think they knew the actually story, maybe they were only briefed on what type of acting was required from them for season 2? If I'm not mistaken this is the interview where Off says Rome will be 's l u tt ier' than season 1, right? I'll take a look and post it if I sub it. :sweatingbullets:

I know what you mean ... I think its because Off has never been shipped with a boy? This is his first time and let's be honest, Gun is very clingy.. Even tho he likes Gun maybe hes not comfortable enough yet.. Idk, or maybe he's just done with Gun 'cause he's always trying to get his attention lmaao.. But not "done" in a bad way !

6 hours ago, gunsdimple said:
Spoiler

tumblr_o8qtfc71Ub1vtisrzo3_500.gif

Thought i  share this gif to start the weekend.. !! I died when he said this and I loved it even more because it was after the kiss situation !! :sweatingbullets:

That part was so cute!!!! I go back to rewatch the last episode from their kiss on so many times! The part where Off starts unbuttoning his shirt... :flushed: and then the conversation they have then too... :wub: ahhh I really need season 2!!! I want more of this hot cuteness!

11 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

That part was so cute!!!! I go back to rewatch the last episode from their kiss on so many times! The part where Off starts unbuttoning his shirt... :flushed: and then the conversation they have then too... :wub: ahhh I really need season 2!!! I want more of this hot cuteness!

SAME!! loved it when Rome said if he could take him home... I was screaming,!!! They're the cutest and loved the fact that Pik treated him well even after the kiss !!!!!!

This is so random but I saw you wrote a Sotus fanfic? Can I have the link? Please !

4 minutes ago, gunsdimple said:

SAME!! loved it when Rome said if he could take him home... I was screaming,!!! They're the cutest and loved the fact that Pik treated him well even after the kiss !!!!!!

This is so random but I saw you wrote a Sotus fanfic? Can I have the link? Please !

Yes I love how Pick is still flirting with him! I'm excited to see how they're relationship progresses/gets figured out in season 2.

haha oh yeah I did... it has mature content starting around ch 4 I think... maybe chapter 3... so as long as you're ok with that :sweatingbullets: https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, gunsdimple said:

I love when Pik said, 'I don't know why I didn't punch you' and Rome was like 0_0!! I started laughing so hard. Rome didn't know it, but he almost got punched! Of course we know Pik wouldn't do that to his cutie!

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I love when Pik said, 'I don't know why I didn't punch you' and Rome was like 0_0!! I started laughing so hard. Rome didn't know it, but he almost got punched! Of course we know Pik wouldn't do that to his cutie!

I loved that scene so much! But this one is definitely my favorite !! Look at Rome being all shy & smiling after what Pik said :wub:

tumblr_o8qtfc71Ub1vtisrzo1_500.gif

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yes I love how Pick is still flirting with him! I'm excited to see how they're relationship progresses/gets figured out in season 2.

haha oh yeah I did... it has mature content starting around ch 4 I think... maybe chapter 3... so as long as you're ok with that :sweatingbullets: https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

Ohhhhh we're all desperate for season 2...

And thank you so much for the link, I'm a big girrrrl dont worry ;)

Archived