[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

GMM Presents, Secret Love: Puppy Honey

Emma, a 1st year Arts student and at heart, loves animals, especially cats. Unfortunately, an incident from Emma's past has made her terrified of dogs. Emma unfortunately meets Porsche and Pik (President of an animal club), who is a fourth year in Veterinary school. Porsche and his friend Pik invite (basically force) Emma and her friend Rome to become part of their club. But what happens when Emma and Rome start having feelings for the seniors???CitvKYpWgAEHxVY.jpg 

Cast

Kang as Porsche

Cherreen as Emma

Off as Pick

Gun as Rome

PuppyHoney.jpg tumblr_o70xgbFhHJ1v6a09jo1_540.png

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

More shirtless scenes for Off :wub:.   And more scenes for pick/rome in general...:P

maybe this season we'll get to see Off's belly. he got away with wearing that undershirt in the water scene for s1. thanks for making a thread where we can gush about pickrome and the rest of the cast (i like P'Doggie and Emma well enough, but i admit my heart is with pickrome!!).

Here's some of the gifs that I made when I first watched it :3 I posted them before in a couple places but now that we have a thread  ٩()۶ I thought that I'd post them again :) 

Water spraying time >>

Spoiler

Water%205%20long%20ver_zpsg8fiyk0v.gifwater%204_zpsqnzdc2vv.gifWater%202_zpsr1reegbh.gifwater%203_zpsiixwbn82.gifWater%201_zpsplmofcse.gif

More shirtless Gun >>

OMO%20THIRSTY%20GIF_zpsa6loe0vb.gif 

lol sorry for the weird caption... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

OMO%20NOSEBLEEED%20HOLYYFFFFFFFFKS_zps79Omo%205_zpshmelp4j1.gifOMO%202_zpstg9jm4xw.gifOMO%203_zpsoji8nvwx.gif

More cute Gun :wub::wub::wub: >>

Rome%20so%20cute%202%20long_zpsgpzm9mj0.

(Gun...... I'm not okay when you do that with your lips *_*)

Spoiler

Rome%20apologizes_zpsnjvlrdgi.gifRome%20so%20cute%201_zpsn4htjn1g.gif 

I'm very much not okay with that one either :flushed: :love: ...now let me go look through my Gun collection again for the millionth time 5555

The paint scene  (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Spoiler

Fall%20scene%201_zpsupsiaihr.gifFall%20scene%202_zpsiywxgrxg.gifFall%20scene%203_zpstoiea3xi.gifFall%20scene%204_zps2448wqwo.gifFall%20scene%205_zpsu0ghfmng.gifFall%20scene%207_zps6lqcbhd4.gif 

Cute P'Doggie >>

Pdoggy%20dancing%20lol_zps8pifwmlr.gif

Spoiler

Pdoggy%20angry_zpsfpsc4hha.gifpdoggy%20wave_zpsn4zmfa4t.gif 

And some Porsche and Emma moments >>

Spoiler

Accidental%20cheek%20kiss_zpsxvjgvn1q.gi

Cute awkwardness :wub: >>
Awkward%20cuteness%201_zpsoajlwyju.gifAwkward%20cuteness%202_zpsmsecrwup.gif

Haha I liked this line >>

Would%20you%20like%20me%20to%20kiss%20yo 

Some of the pretty intro things that I liked >>

Rome%20and%20Pick%20intro%20thing_zps9zs

Spoiler

everyone%20intro%20thing_zpskdejctix.gifRome%20and%20Emma%20intro%20thing_zpssiwPorsche%20and%20Emma%20intro%20thing_zpsPorsche%20and%20Emma%20intro%202_zpsy8tcRome%20and%20Pick%20intro%202_zpssjhjray 

OH AND OF COURSE THIS >>

Rome%20and%20Pick%20almost%20kiss_zpsyrl 

Oh yeah, and did anyone else find Off SO HOTTTT in this scene when he unbuttoned his shirt? >>

Based on his IG caption (or at least the English part) Off seems to agree with me LOL

Thumbs%20up%20Pick_zpsjycodhli.gif

On 10/30/2016 at 12:52 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Here's some of the gifs that I made when I first watched it :3 I posted them before in a couple places but now that we have a thread  ٩()۶ I thought that I'd post them again :) 

Water spraying time >>

Hide contents

More shirtless Gun >>

lol sorry for the weird caption... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reveal hidden contents

More cute Gun :wub::wub::wub: >>

(Gun...... I'm not okay when you do that with your lips *_*)

Hide contents

I'm very much not okay with that one either :flushed: :love: ...now let me go look through my Gun collection again for the millionth time 5555

The paint scene  (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Reveal hidden contents

Cute P'Doggie >>

Reveal hidden contents

And some Porsche and Emma moments >>

Reveal hidden contents

Cute awkwardness :wub: >>

Haha I liked this line >>

Some of the pretty intro things that I liked >>

Reveal hidden contents

OH AND OF COURSE THIS >>

Oh yeah, and did anyone else find Off SO HOTTTT in this scene when he unbuttoned his shirt? >>

Based on his IG caption (or at least the English part) Off seems to agree with me LOL

God bless your gifs they're amazing :DDD 

I just came across this picture on Twitter:

CuEgp9pUIAIsfVw.jpg

Oh haha with the white background it looks like they're four separate pictures but it's actually just one.

Anyways, LOOK AT THE OFFGUN PIC!!! Why haven't I seen that pic before! Does anyone have a better quality version of it? I think I'll go digging for it :wub: They are just too cute there! I love Off's silliness and Gun is just SO ADORABLE! 

Guest delightful

Off Chumpol and Gun Atthapan (PikxRome) talking about Season 2 of Roonpee Secret Love: Puppy Honey

And this is a collection of their best scenes from Season One of Puppy Honey

And this is the four leading character's 'my best scene' from season one

@delightful thanks for those clips! And @_-Mio-_ they are definitely nosebleed worthy!!! Gun and Off are both just :wub::wub::wub: While I love Off to bits, Puppy Honey made me ridiculously obsessed with Gun actually :sweatingbullets: 

He's so cute and ... (་།)  lol that's supposed to be a nosebleed emoji. Let me go retrieve the super steamy Gun pic from his IG *runs to find it*

Omg no I can't... all the pictures of him lying in bed there *o*

Spoiler

And then this...

LOL then this one >>

Oh yeah here's the steamy pic that I originally went there to get... took some time to get to eat because it's hard to scroll through his IG without stopping to look at all the pics :P:wub:

Spoiler

Guest delightful
12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@delightful thanks for those clips! And @_-Mio-_ they are definitely nosebleed worthy!!! Gun and Off are both just :wub::wub::wub: While I love Off to bits, Puppy Honey made me ridiculously obsessed with Gun actually :sweatingbullets: 

He's so cute and ... (་།)  lol that's supposed to be a nosebleed emoji. Let me go retrieve the super steamy Gun pic from his IG *runs to find it*

Reveal hidden contents

And then this...

LOL then this one >>

Oh yeah here's the steamy pic that I originally went there to get... took some time to get to eat because it's hard to scroll through his IG without stopping to look at all the pics :P:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

His lips are so smexy! So kissable! I want to post up all their live chats, but there's so many!!! If anyone wants to share/post up that old photo of Gun from his 'Gomin' days with the spiky hair, please do... I would like a copy. P'Off always makes fun of Gun about that picture. Honestly, I felt weird at first for seeing Gun as 'sexy' because I was already 'old' when he acted as 'Gomin'. But seeing Gun play such mature roles has made me a tiny bit better for liking him and Off as a couple.

And I might as will post it here.. since this is the official thread for Puppy Honey. This was the fanfic I wrote for PikxRome, it was posted int he SOTUS thread already. ^_^

https://mega.nz/#!2c8Q0DqK!fulGaNEu7dGwbKOWVdKrrkk-N7VU5RQQ9pLt2BMVBz0

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hide contents

And then this...

LOL then this one >>

Hide contents

About that steamy pic... I remember you shared it in SOTUS thread. He looks so... sexy there. :phew: Love it :wub: *keeps staring*

I absolutely adore Pik and Rome, but Porsche and Emma are super cute too. Both couples make me love this drama so much and I'm waiting to see them both having more 'lovey-dovey' moments in the next season. :wub: 

@dreadaeleonkvothe OMG, those GIFs! Thank you so much! i love the sexy Off and Gun's dimples are deadly. oooh, and the P'Doggie dance. so cute! i snagged so many. sorry.

i think the new girl in the cast is actually Pick's little sister so it's possible that Krist's character will chase after the little sister rather than being a third party. i kind of hope he gets his own romance rather than just being another obstacle between Emma and Porsche. i could be wrong though.

52 minutes ago, Nana1313 said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe OMG, those GIFs! Thank you so much! i love the sexy Off and Gun's dimples are deadly. oooh, and the P'Doggie dance. so cute! i snagged so many. sorry.

i think the new girl in the cast is actually Pick's little sister so it's possible that Krist's character will chase after the little sister rather than being a third party. i kind of hope he gets his own romance rather than just being another obstacle between Emma and Porsche. i could be wrong though.

Your welcome :D 

I'm excited to see Krist in Puppy Honey! I have no idea what role he'll be playing though... He's so lovable so even if he's playing the 'bad guy' (or well I guess I just mean the third wheel interfering in their relationship), I would still find myself unable to dislike his character :lol: But yeah, I hope he gets his own happy ending/romance too ^^

4 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

so other than Krist and this girl, isn't there somebody else popular joining the cast? Or did I dream that? Somebody to *motivate* Pick to make his moves on Rome ;)

Archived