[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promo for EP. 5. ^_^

Loved... adored.. I am so not okay... my heart... I can't breath... after that ending of EP. 4. :lol::wub:

Better episode... oh so much better. Can't wait for next week! :w00t:

1 hour ago, mythayin said:

GMMTV live OffGun Valentine's eng sub

They are straight right ? this video is kinda awkward, is like they are doing for the sake of fangirls, mess and they keep askings them to kiss each other super unnecessary.

Idk maybe is just me but all of this feels kinda ,,, like you already are doing on the series no need to fake it in real life too. Anyways ...

Episode 4 is the best one currently for Pik/Rome. I felt like they're the main characters. Because the showed very little of Emma and few for Porsche. 

Episode 5 is a good one because they're bringing back their friendship interaction (I missed Rome and Emma's friendship) they've showed only a little scene in episode 1. 

8 hours ago, acklexxx said:

They are straight right ? this video is kinda awkward, is like they are doing for the sake of fangirls, mess and they keep askings them to kiss each other super unnecessary.

Idk maybe is just me but all of this feels kinda ,,, like you already are doing on the series no need to fake it in real life too. Anyways ...

(Gun, straight? I have my reservations...)

That's fanservice for you. 
When fans so often see fanservice from many different bl couples it becomes normal, excepted even, but once in a while you get a reminder like this how awkward it can actually be for them.

11 minutes ago, laval said:

(Gun, straight? I have my reservations...)

That's fanservice for you. 
When fans so often see fanservice from many different bl couples it becomes normal, excepted even, but once in a while you get a reminder like this how awkward it can actually be for them.

Idk is because i mainly watch the series, i know there's the whole thing of shipping them outside of the series but i never got really into that o watched because i tought it was some kind of interview ... like if they were really gay i wouldn't mind at all but if they are straight i think both sides are kinda wrong the fans for forcing situations and them for feeding uo the fans delusions.

And yeah i fell like some of these guys that are in bl are not really that straight Gun would be one of those i have my doubts about.:lol:

And i'm not bashing the boys or anything like that is just because i reminded of how in this new two moon series there is this guy who was turned down because he was gay and the director doesn't want any gay guys ins his GAY SERIES like how f**ked up is that, meanwhile straight guys are pretending to be gay because is their "work" like off says in this video. :unsure:

59 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

Idk is because i mainly watch the series, i know there's the whole thing of shipping them outside of the series but i never got really into that o watched because i tought it was some kind of interview ... like if they were really gay i wouldn't mind at all but if they are straight i think both sides are kinda wrong the fans for forcing situations and them for feeding uo the fans delusions.

And yeah i fell like some of these guys that are in bl are not really that straight Gun would be one of those i have my doubts about.:lol:

And i'm not bashing the boys or anything like that is just because i reminded of how in this new two moon series there is this guy who was turned down because he was gay and the director doesn't want any gay guys ins his GAY SERIES like how f**ked up is that, meanwhile straight guys are pretending to be gay because is their "work" like off says in this video. :unsure:

(don't worry, I don't think your comment was bashing in any way ^^;)

There's one type of 'fanservice' I really like though - when the actors ship their couple along with the fans, if that makes sense... like, retweeting fanworks, communicating on soc media in-character, commenting on their scenes together ect.

From my understanding of the Two Moons situation, it was more an issue of not wanting a flamboyant/girlish guy (+bribed judges). Which is messed up in and of itself, but I don't know if this guy that didn't get the part was suited for the character or not. One or two of the guys who got cast could potentially be gay, but they just lied.

21 minutes ago, laval said:

(don't worry, I don't think your comment was bashing in any way ^^;)

There's one type of 'fanservice' I really like though - when the actors ship their couple along with the fans, if that makes sense... like, retweeting fanworks, communicating on soc media in-character, commenting on their scenes together ect.

From my understanding of the Two Moons situation, it was more an issue of not wanting a flamboyant/girlish guy (+bribed judges). Which is messed up in and of itself, but I don't know if this guy that didn't get the part was suited for the character or not. One or two of the guys who got cast could potentially be gay, but they just lied.

I get what you're saying haha i like that too, is nice also when they are comfortable with what they are doing are not there only for "money or fame" and doesn't like lgbt in reality  :)

And no the director released at statement saying the actors could not be gay is was one of the rules, like ..

And the boy who ias turned down say that rule did not existed when he signed up, the worst thing is ... the director is gay, i mean they could be gay but imagine being gay and pretending to be straight to be a in a gay series, makes no sense at all.

Not really against straight actors, but they could have said it something else like they were the right choice or something like that they were better actors, but for the director come out and say and he doesn't want any gay person to be part of a gay story is messed up.

52 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

I get what you're saying haha i like that too, is nice also when they are comfortable with what they are doing are not there only for "money or fame" and doesn't like lgbt in reality  :)

And no the director released at statement saying the actors could not be gay is was one of the rules, like ..

And the boy who ias turned down say that rule did not existed when he signed up, the worst thing is ... the director is gay, i mean they could be gay but imagine being gay and pretending to be straight to be a in a gay series, makes no sense at all.

Not really against straight actors, but they could have said it something else like they were the right choice or something like that they were better actors, but for the director come out and say and he doesn't want any gay person to be part of a gay story is messed up.

It makes sense to pretend if they want to be cast in further rolls, unfortunately. :/

Spoiler

cc022aa6db5151a6ae534c7debdc5b08.jpg

I think it's a lost in translation moment. "Real man" = not girly. Doesn't have anything to do with being gay or not. Also, why would the director say we don't discriminate against the 3rd sex/homosexuals? If they did there would be a rule from the beginning, but like Newyear said, there wasn't. I think fans who got upset by the results jumped to the worst conclusion immediately.

"..but they could have said it something else like they were the right choice or something like that they were better actors"
Yes, this would have been enough! The director really made things unnecessarily complicated.

Archived