[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

momobae

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this series should have more characters, cause it focus too much on the two stories and kinda feels dragging at this point, specially the not bl part have become just so boring that the bl overtoke it, and emma and p'porsche were such a captivating couple in season 1, now is just so ... dead and there is nothing else going on to make us at least not pay too much attention to that.

On 17/04/2017 at 8:55 PM, freia89 said:

On 17/04/2017 at 9:19 PM, freia89 said:

Like a lot the Gun kiss for a sleeppy Off (twice). As comment says, it's not Rome/Pick, but a private affair!

So second vid is full of truth and hidden passion at the same time! Love it!

1 hour ago, acklexxx said:

I feel like this series should have more characters, cause it focus too much on the two stories and kinda feels dragging at this point, specially the not bl part have become just so boring that the bl overtoke it, and emma and p'porsche were such a captivating couple in season 1, now is just so ... dead and there is nothing else going on to make us at least not pay too much attention to that.

This series doesn't need more characters... :lol: they can't even take care of the characters they already have, why add few more?

Writer(s) ruined story for P/E this season and they are not really making any progress with Pick/Rome story either. Everything is here and there, nothing concrete. We have only 2 episodes left, what are they doing, at this point? Why is Pick not realizing his feelings? why are they adding the girl character instead of making Pick realize his love for Rome? I just want to go to that writer(s) and WAKE HIM UP. 

I just feel it... that the writer(s) for this season is not the same as last. I just can't believe it, how someone who wrote S1, can write this c***. I am sad, mad, disappointed... I want to re-wind, if I can and not watch this S2... especially for P/E story.

Yes, I still watch this show live... weekly and every week, it just makes me more mad, the way story goes. (P/R is bearable and they do have cute moments,, so it's watchable)
Yes, I will watch last two episodes... even if they end it bad and ruin Rome and Pick... there's no going back now... I am in this s*** too deep now, can't go back. LOL

This season should not have happened.
They did it only for Pick and Rome and you can see it watching, you can see it at how much more GMMTV promotes them, their videos... they did it for fans. I am Pick and Rome fan. I love them. But, doing a season just for them and ruining 'straight' couple, P/E is just wrong, on so many levels. I won't forgive them.

But, still... I want to thank them. Because now I am sure that I will not watch SOTUS S. To you all who will, I wish you best of luck. Hope it doesn't turn the way this S2 of PH did.

2 hours ago, Mio- said:

This series doesn't need more characters... :lol: they can't even take care of the characters they already have, why add few more?

Writer(s) ruined story for P/E this season and they are not really making any progress with Pick/Rome story either. Everything is here and there, nothing concrete. We have only 2 episodes left, what are they doing, at this point? Why is Pick not realizing his feelings? why are they adding the girl character instead of making Pick realize his love for Rome? I just want to go to that writer(s) and WAKE HIM UP. 

I just feel it... that the writer(s) for this season is not the same as last. I just can't believe it, how someone who wrote S1, can write this c***. I am sad, mad, disappointed... I want to re-wind, if I can and not watch this S2... especially for P/E story.

Yes, I still watch this show live... weekly and every week, it just makes me more mad, the way story goes. (P/R is bearable and they do have cute moments,, so it's watchable)
Yes, I will watch last two episodes... even if they end it bad and ruin Rome and Pick... there's no going back now... I am in this s*** too deep now, can't go back. LOL

This season should not have happened.
They did it only for Pick and Rome and you can see it watching, you can see it at how much more GMMTV promotes them, their videos... they did it for fans. I am Pick and Rome fan. I love them. But, doing a season just for them and ruining 'straight' couple, P/E is just wrong, on so many levels. I won't forgive them.

But, still... I want to thank them. Because now I am sure that I will not watch SOTUS S. To you all who will, I wish you best of luck. Hope it doesn't turn the way this S2 of PH did.

This is actually painfully true cause the story was so nice, and they only have more 2 ep's ? makes no sense at all, they are gonna just trow everything in our face when they had 6 episodes do build up to a decent ending ?

I'm gonna watch Sotus too and hopefully it won't be this mess.

Everything is so wrong in this series starting for the really long opnening and ending scenes that almost bigger than the entire episode, they could have used that time to make something better, mess.

I really disappointed cause i thought like we were in the middle of the story, and would have some drama to not make this so dead, but with two episodes left what the hell can they do ? this is gonna be even worst if p'pick ends up with the girl.

30 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

This is actually painfully true cause the story was so nice, and they only have more 2 ep's ? makes no sense at all, they are gonna just trow everything in our face when they had 6 episodes do build up to a decent ending ?

I'm gonna watch Sotus too and hopefully it won't be this mess.

Everything is so wrong in this series starting for the really long opnening and ending scenes that almost bigger than the entire episode, they could have used that time to make something better, mess.

I really disappointed cause i thought like we were in the middle of the story, and would have some drama to not make this so dead, but with two episodes left what the hell can they do ? this is gonna be even worst if p'pick ends up with the girl.

How things look now... they will 1) end it with an open ending (which I hope won't happen), 2) rush it and make a big mess with a HE. I hate when they drag the series, as much as they can and then rush it at the end... but it is what it is. We can't help it. Let's just pray it really ends with a HE (for Pick/Rome, ofc... I don't care about others... anymore... sadly)

I love this. hahaha I thought I was the only one.... but yes, opening credits are really TOO long... they should've cut it. :lol: (I usually don't watch closing ones. ha ha)

I don't think that's going to happen.... Rome saw them talking in a promo for ep. 7, but that doesn't mean that they are in a relationship or something! That's going to be one big misunderstanding... one very useless misunderstanding, totally unnecessary misunderstanding. I really hate the writers this season, did I say that already? I think I did. :lol: 
Stupidest thing to do would be not making Pick and Rome end 'happily ever after' at the end of this season. This would be an utter nonsense... on writers part. Because, they made this season Pick and Rome's and if they don't make those two end up together at the end... what was the point of this S2 of PH? Just doesn't make sense... so I think they will get HE... now, which one, we shall see. xD

I said stupidest... all the things that writers did this season... maybe they do make that stupidest thing possible. We should pray it doesn't happen, right?

Archived