Quantcast
momobae

[On-Going Thailand Drama 2016] Secret Love: Puppy Honey

Well the show is doing "great" copying the style of MLB2. 

Not going bother going to specifics. But they're doing the "character destruction style" ++ typical soap opera elements. 

This episode (episode 6) is the lowest from me for this season. Too much dead air especially during Night/Emma scenes. As for Porsche/Friend they're annoying, I didn't find Friend annoying at first but these past few episodes these writers make me want to care for her, they didn't even bother to have enough build up for her. 

Krist is a good actor but Night is a dead end character. It's just "there". If he's gone the story wouldn't change much at all.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mio- said:

Promo for episode 8 (last one?) is out.

Seventh episode was the worst...

p'pick is such an a** hole that at this point idk if i want them together anymore

he is seeing another girl and gonna get mat at her for Rome finding out ? like ughh im so done tbh

and i honestly just jumped to the last part i can't believe the 3 first parts were all about that boring story line of emma and p'porsche

12 hours ago, Mio- said:

Promo for episode 8 (last one?) is out.

Seventh episode was the worst...

Yeah episode 8 will be the finale.

They sink the Porsche-Emma ship so hard.

Sinked and butchered. Going to miss the show (Season 1). As for the second season as the show goes on. It goes worse (actually it's after the 4th episode).

Kinda predicted that they're going to rush the last episode. Looks like many plot are being resolved so fast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acklexxx said:

Still can't believe the next episode is the last, makes no sense at all.

This while season... doesn't make sense, at all. LOL :lol:

I am ready to end this mess. So ready.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mio- said:

This while season... doesn't make sense, at all. LOL :lol:

I am ready to end this mess. So ready.

Season 2 was just for the development of PickxRome relationship... That couple stole the show actually... in the first season all the comments were to them...

• Like 2

On 4/30/2017 at 10:45 PM, Thunder Mage said:

Sinked and butchered. Going to miss the show (Season 1). As for the second season as the show goes on. It goes worse (actually it's after the 4th episode).

Kinda predicted that they're going to rush the last episode. Looks like many plot are being resolved so fast.

I didn't want to get my hopes up after they butchered the characterization in My Lil' Boy, but I should have known that something like this will happen in Puppy Honey too since it's basically from the same team.

Oh it is the last episode ? I didn't know that! It sucks.... Even tho Pick and Rome's story had a lot more screentime this season, their storyline kinda sucked (can't decide between it was too fast, but at the same time not a lot was happening, I dunno) ... I prefer the first season lol

Now y'all may understand why I didn't want a season 2 of SOTUS lmfao

PS : please don't make season 3 xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Oh it is the last episode ? I didn't know that! It sucks.... Even tho Pick and Rome's story had a lot more screentime this season, their storyline kinda sucked (can't decide between it was too fast, but at the same time not a lot was happening, I dunno) ... I prefer the first season lol

Now y'all may understand why I didn't want a season 2 of SOTUS lmfao

PS : please don't make season 3 xD

They ruined everything for me... with the latest episode. I am SO done. LOL Why did I watch it?! It's beyond me... but what's done is done.

I prefer first season too... if I can delete everything I've seen from my brain... oh how good that would be. 

I am sad.... knowing that I can't stop and will watch this mess till the end... and surely will be disappointed with it, because, every scene that I waited for, this season... (I am counting here only Pick/Rome, because Emma and Porsche were out-byebye- for me after first episode...) ... was a HUGE disappointment. Kiss was fine, holding hands was and still is my favorite scene... everything else... I don't know what that was. I WANT TO FORGET IT.

*calms down*

I am repeating myself over and over again... but thanks to this, I won't be tuning in to Sotus S, no matter if Bittersweet is working on it. I do not want to go and ruin my favorite BL couple's story. No, thanks. Again, good luck to you all my lovely friends...

(in case S2 turns out realllly good.... till the very end... last mili-second... please PM me! LOL :phew::lol:)

OHMYGOD please, I'm beginning you... don't make S3. I think it's impossible to ruin everything, even more... BUT, these writers proved to me that everything's possible, when it comes to ruining the story and characters. So ... a-ha 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mio- said:

They ruined everything for me... with the latest episode. I am SO done. LOL Why did I watch it?! It's beyond me... but what's done is done.

I prefer first season too... if I can delete everything I've seen from my brain... oh how good that would be. 

I am sad.... knowing that I can't stop and will watch this mess till the end... and surely will be disappointed with it, because, every scene that I waited for, this season... (I am counting here only Pick/Rome, because Emma and Porsche were out-byebye- for me after first episode...) ... was a HUGE disappointment. Kiss was fine, holding hands was and still is my favorite scene... everything else... I don't know what that was. I WANT TO FORGET IT.

*calms down*

I am repeating myself over and over again... but thanks to this, I won't be tuning in to Sotus S, no matter if Bittersweet is working on it. I do not want to go and ruin my favorite BL couple's story. No, thanks. Again, good luck to you all my lovely friends...

(in case S2 turns out realllly good.... till the very end... last mili-second... please PM me! LOL :phew::lol:)

OHMYGOD please, I'm beginning you... don't make S3. I think it's impossible to ruin everything, even more... BUT, these writers proved to me that everything's possible, when it comes to ruining the story and characters. So ... a-ha 

Haha, agreed 100% with everything! For me even the kiss scene was lame, they just smashed their lips on each other awkwardly without moving them, like they did in the first season (it was cute in the first season tho - but the mood was supposed to be different here, I dunno...)

I kind of thought he wouldn't assume being with a guy and take a lot of time to assume his feelings, but cheating on him ? **** that! What's with that crappy storyline ? So bad.... 

Oh! I saw someone saying that the thing with the girl may have been a set up from Din who called her or whatever to make Rome think he was dating her... o_O If that's the case, it's still messed up to play with our hearts like that xD and I don't think it would make the storyline better 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Haha, agreed 100% with everything! For me even the kiss scene was lame, they just smashed their lips on each other awkwardly without moving them, like they did in the first season (it was cute in the first season tho - but the mood was supposed to be different here, I dunno...)

I kind of thought he wouldn't assume being with a guy and take a lot of time to assume his feelings, but cheating on him ? **** that! What's with that crappy storyline ? So bad.... 

Oh! I saw someone saying that the thing with the girl may have been a set up from Din who called her or whatever to make Rome think he was dating her... o_O If that's the case, it's still messed up to play with our hearts like that xD and I don't think it would make the storyline better 

Pick was a mess this season... I don't know why did they make him like this. I hated most of the things he did. Jealousy that I expected so much, went the wrong way... Pick really did go over-board. Then, him denying that he is in a relationship with Rome and texting with some strange girl, who he didn't even meet in person... LOL Ofc, I do not know what those two talked about... but they did meet (later). I mean, HOW COULD HE? go meet that nobody, but not run to Rome... hug him, kiss him and all that follows (HAHAHA)... not moving anywhere, with him, emotionally... I mean... I've read every comment out there... people defending his character and whatnot... I do agree with some... but Pick's character this season... I just can't like him. Even if he did have some show of emotions, but these show of emotions... for me... were so fleeting. I don't even remember them. That's how bad they were. What I only remember... is... Rome crying and.... Rome crying... again. Sad... really sad.

Writers didn't ruin just Emma and Porsche, they have ruined Pick and Rome too!

About Din guy... I don't know when this 'Din is psycho' started being popular. LOL I just can't go around it... I never saw him like that. I did saw that ending of ep. 7 and he did look super suspicious there. That was the only time... that ending of latest episode. After everything, I find that ending... laughable... guy, who was so sweet to Rome, all of a sudden is a psycho. These writers must be stupid, really stupid. I mean really... WHO DOES THAT? Even that Night guy (Krist I ADORE YOU, but here your character is just... SO BLAND) looked more like a creep than this Din guy... So, this did came as a surprise to me... Let's see how they **** up the last episode... with all this 'Din is psycho' thingy. 

About storyline.... they are just throwing everything now. This looks like a badly written soap. Bad... so bad. I really want to know... SO BADLY... who those writers are?!

On the happy note: at least, they gave us some good music this season. :lol: 

• Like 3