[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Oh My General 将军在上

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, TramH said:

@meifang89 With the recent video clips, I can't wait for the drama to broadcast on 10/25. I'm really looking forward to seeing Sheng Yi Lun play this role. Do you know if Vicki or DramaFever will showing the drama?

I'm sorry I don't know about that :mellow:

1 hour ago, TramH said:

I'm enjoying all the clips of Sheng Yi Lun smiling and laughing with Ma Si. They seem so compatible and cute together! I like seeing SYL smile but at the same time it's a little weird because I'm used to the reserved and serious character in his past work. I know the roles he has played required it but even in the outtakes in Go Princess Go or A Life Time Love he wasn't as playful as he is in Oh General. Let the count down begin! :)

Actually I have doubt in SYL acts as playful character because like you said he always plays reserved and serious characters even when I saw him in some talk or variety shows he also behaved that way :huh:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

【将军在上 】媳妇不好当,叶昭讨好婆婆还要比拼才艺 UP主: 扣扣的家 http://www.bilibili.com/video/av15582809

【盛一伦/赵玉瑾】【将军在上】电视剧将军在上盛一伦赵玉瑾最新小片段集合 UP主: 晟宇瑾 http://www.bilibili.com/video/av15563363

电视剧《将军在上》:马思纯盛一伦拍戏的搞笑日常 UP主: keyframes http://www.bilibili.com/video/av9186519

【战争】《将军在上》特辑:曝"在上"秘笈 马思纯盛一伦甜蜜升级 UP主: ivlaeeaa http://www.bilibili.com/video/av15456720

【盛一伦/赵玉瑾】《将军在上》最新花絮之郡王的一天1080p UP主: 晟宇瑾 http://www.bilibili.com/video/av15461689

I wonder who is the girl in white dress... There's a video said she is a cousin. Hope she won't turn to be a villain :mellow:

Guest moo1304

new trailer with eng sub

i just hope this series will end with happy ending..hahaha (i'm still heartbroken with TKW T.T)

general should learn how to be a girl!

our main boy get jealous because ye zhao gets the girls:lol::lol::lol:

On 21/10/2017 at 3:04 PM, meifang89 said:

I wonder who is the girl in white dress... There's a video said she is a cousin. Hope she won't turn to be a villain :mellow:

I didnt read the adapted novel but read some comments...yes, she is the cousin of the female general...and hers is a tragic char to the end....if the drama follows the novel fully.

Spoiler

She actually fell in love from young with her cousin whom pretended to be a guy in order to lead her family troops.

There was a part when she was 8yo and got beaten with wounds on her back...she worried about scars and unable to get married.... her "male" cousin comforted her by saying "he" would do so if nobody wants her in future.

Then yrs later....the female general after exposed and arranged to marry the prince or duke...she can't accept it...so she also married the prince abit later as concubine..and tried to destroy their relationship. 

But still towards the end she realise her folly, left them...there is more tragedy but i wont say more.

I dont know how much of these will the drama retain or just change her motives to pass censorship.

The actress is only 18yo...hope she act ok.

I am not sure how many episodes per week...search abit but cant find confirmed info. Only read got 60episodes. 

Think Peter Sheng can be quite playful and childish once he become close with ppl around him. BTS.

In his unreleased Old-Shanghai-themed drama Picked Flowers 十里洋场拾年花 also played abit of playful char.

Guest moo1304

i just watched ep 1 on youku..

can't make any comment on the series yet, ep 1 just introducing the character.

all we know is Ye family already on war with Liao for 8 years. they thought Ye Zhao is a man, but Emperor got letter said that she's actually a girl and they cant believe. the Emperor is mama boy and they introduce Peter Sheng character's around end of ep 1.

Youku VIP member can access until ep 8. regular member can watch 1 ep today..

Peter Sheng sing the opening & Ending theme

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Oh My General 将军在上
3 hours ago, moo1304 said:

i just watched ep 1 on youku..

can't make any comment on the series yet, ep 1 just introducing the character.

all we know is Ye family already on war with Liao for 8 years. they thought Ye Zhao is a man, but Emperor got letter said that she's actually a girl and they cant believe. the Emperor is mama boy and they introduce Peter Sheng character's around end of ep 1.

Youku VIP member can access until ep 8. regular member can watch 1 ep today..

Peter Sheng sing the opening & Ending theme

Is it available on YT already?

1 hour ago, tintin92 said:

no news on subs?! so sad! this drama is actually good! :D

This is so cruel to all of us! Lol!  I'm excited to see Sheng Yi Lun but I'm looking forward to Sandra because she rocks & is an outstanding actress! 

16 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I didnt read the adapted novel but read some comments...yes, she is the cousin of the female general...and hers is a tragic char to the end....if the drama follows the novel fully.

Reveal hidden contents

She actually fell in love from young with her cousin whom pretended to be a guy in order to lead her family troops.

There was a part when she was 8yo and got beaten with wounds on her back...she worried about scars and unable to get married.... her "male" cousin comforted her by saying "he" would do so if nobody wants her in future.

Then yrs later....the female general after exposed and arranged to marry the prince or duke...she can't accept it...so she also married the prince abit later as concubine..and tried to destroy their relationship. 

But still towards the end she realise her folly, left them...there is more tragedy but i wont say more.

I dont know how much of these will the drama retain or just change her motives to pass censorship.

The actress is only 18yo...hope she act ok.

Ugh... That girl is sick... I hope they change it for the drama :wacko:

Ep 1-10 no sub https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ffUSxBnNtdPUC6pqdUErw

Previews :

16 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Ugh... That girl sounds sick... I hope they change it in the drama :wacko:

Well...some readers pity her char...it's not her fault that the female lead from young...misled her into thinking her caring cousin is a guy. After many years of hope...it was dashed. This type of villain at least has some "dimension" to her char and motives. My guess is she love the male image of her cousin...so it is not lesbian theme. 

Btw if u watch the opening credits...the splash of multiple colours is similar to Go Princess Go....same director...similar colourful style but with much bigger budget.

32 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Well...some readers pity her char...it's not her fault that the female lead from young...misled her into thinking her caring cousin is a guy. After many years of hope...it was dashed. This type of villain at least has some "dimension" to her char and motives. My guess is she love the male image of her cousin...so it is not lesbian theme. 

Btw if u watch the opening credits...the splash of multiple colours is similar to Go Princess Go....same director...similar colourful style but with much bigger budget.

I noticed a similar feel too especially the background music sounded similar to GPG. I didn't realize it was the same director. Thanks for the info!

Archived