[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Oh My General 将军在上

sugarplum892

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moo1304
2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Any news of subs for this show?? It seems Interesting!! But can't watch it until I get subs

no news so far T.T

this promotional video for 2017 chinese new year is cute!

@meifang89 thanks for the videos..all episodes blocked by youku...they only let first 9-10 and open new episode everyday but YT, Dailymotion..ıts hard to find the drama in there...at least after 1st day... youku take it serious and not letting us watch it on time without being VIP...thats why I dont think Viki will also get the license soon and the ones who will sub this drama gonna have difficulty bc probably their subbed videos will be deleted too....nice to see Viet sub out immediately hope they won't block it...hope at least youku let people sub and share the episodes that they opened to watch....

this drama is really popular now...even at youku every episode take more than 10M view so hope other channels also focus on it and make us reach eng subs...before it ended. <_<

I am currently chasing the drama and I quite enjoy the story and the characters. However,  it does kind of remind me of the ever popular web series,  太子妃升职记 and it is not just because Sheng Yi Lun is the male lead. I think it's more of the character behaviour etc.. Nevertheless I hope Oh my general will get more interesting as the series progress

• 4 weeks later...

No eng sub because the production studio is not in a hurry and trying to get the best deal. It's in the negotiation deadlock stage. It takes two to tango. But however, if there are more fansubs, it would be another different story.

Archived