Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Oh My General 将军在上

I saw a friend post about this drama and i am sold after reading just the first 2 sentences of the synopsis. I am not really familiar with chinese actors, the only one that i know is Hu Ge because the ones that i watched were his historical dramas, but i am really liking the cast members. I can't wait for the pilot episode to be aired!

• Like 3

Hi All.  Peter Sheng - a newbie.  Someone recommended Go Princess Go and now i want check out his portrayal in Oh My General.  Wonder when's the air date.  Looking forward to this drama actually.

• Like 2

i just watch the trailer, it looks fun! can't wait! 

Ma Sichun looks cool as a general!

i read that the series will air around november, hopefully they dont push back the air date

• Like 2

For Character introductions for Oh My General.  Credit link/Source:  http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/01/character-posters-for-oh-my-general.html

Gist:

"Sandra Ma (Soulmate) plays Ye Zhao, a martial arts expert cross dressing as a boy. She leads an entire army to victory at the age of sixteen and makes a name for herself as a ruthless killer, earning the title "living king of hell."

Sheng Yi Lun (Go Princess Go) plays Zhao Yu Jin, a titled prince that grows up in the comforts of the palace. He is the number one flower boy of the Song Dynasty and the nephew of the king. Refusing to be seen as the weaker one in an arranged marriage with Ye Zhao, Zhao Yu Jin does everything in his power to try and escape. 

Ding Chuan as Hu Qing is the military strategist of the Ye Family Army who has always harbored deep feelings for the general in spite of thinking that she is a man. He realizes the truth eventually yet she is already betrothed to another. "

• Like 2

Hi there, first time here. Looking forward to this drama and rise of the Phoenixes ( I think that is what it is called...the one with Ni Ni...is there a thread for that?)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, finebyme said:

Hi there, first time here. Looking forward to this drama and rise of the Phoenixes ( I think that is what it is called...the one with Ni Ni...is there a thread for that?)

Hello there!  Yes it is right here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love the reverse role in this drama. The woman go into the war while the man waited for her instead :lol:

• Thanks 2

On 6/19/2017 at 11:05 PM, meifang89 said:

Me too! Hope it'll release fast! :lol: I always see Sheng Yi Lun lack of expressions, so glad his acting keep getting better ^_^ Agree with you, Ma Si Chun really good actress :)

@meifang89 With the recent video clips, I can't wait for the drama to broadcast on 10/25. I'm really looking forward to seeing Sheng Yi Lun play this role. Do you know if Vicki or DramaFever will showing the drama?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I love the reverse role in this drama. The woman go into the war while the man waited for her instead :lol:

I'm enjoying all the clips of Sheng Yi Lun smiling and laughing with Ma Si. They seem so compatible and cute together! I like seeing SYL smile but at the same time it's a little weird because I'm used to the reserved and serious character in his past work. I know the roles he has played required it but even in the outtakes in Go Princess Go or A Life Time Love he wasn't as playful as he is in Oh General. Let the count down begin! :)

• Like 1