What Camera Do You Have?

Guest H1PP0

Guest J'adore

I recently got an Olympus E-PL3 in silver. Total upgrade from my compact which produced such low-quality photos. I haven't used my new camera at all (my dad has been using it for me) but I intend to when traveling overseas next week! I am have a minor interest in photography and felt this camera would be perfect for a noob SLR enthusiast!

Then again if I do get serious about photography then I can always borrow/inherit my dad's Nikon DSLR, I don't know the model except that it can record HD videos but I think the latter models all can (don't kill me if I'm wrong I know nothing about cameras). He actually upgraded from another Nikon DSLR but he gave that away to his younger brother in Asia.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elysium.

I've been saving up just to treat myself for Christmas! WEEEE!!!!

Bought this beautiful thing yesterday *___* <3 <3 Zenit-E 35mm SLR w/ Helios 44-2 Lens (Unfortunately gonna sell this one because I bought a Helios 44M-4). I just had to post pics because of it's uniqueness!

zep.jpg

The best part about all of this is the effect I'm going to have w/ my camera and lens: the bokeh! Love the swirly effect. xD

3442218375_3e8f480a9b.jpg

Guest nameeka297

Bought this before I enter my uni^^ which is 6 months ago!

olympus-xz-1-camera.jpg

I love it so much! And very satisfied with the fact that it's my first camera=P

I really love the quality of the pics taken^^

Guest mynameisharry

Nikon Coolpix P100. Bought it mostly because I got a great price on it :) It's still a great camera for those who don't want a simple point and shoot but are still beginners who aren't quite ready for a DSLR. And It films in 1080HD!!! 

I've been saving up just to treat myself for Christmas! WEEEE!!!!

Bought this beautiful thing yesterday *___* <3 <3 Zenit-E 35mm SLR w/ Helios 44-2 Lens (Unfortunately gonna sell this one because I bought a Helios 44M-4). I just had to post pics because of it's uniqueness!

*quoted image*

The best part about all of this is the effect I'm going to have w/ my camera and lens: the bokeh! Love the swirly effect. xD

*quoted image*

^holy moly that is one awesome-looking camera ;u; and the bokeh effect looks so snazzy ;u;

actually, everyone in this thread seems to have the most amazing cameras ever /envy

my camera's simply a canon rebel t1i - and I don't even have any lens other than my default one. I'm currently attempting to save up for a new lens.

I do also have a polaroid camera though c:

Guest momoko_loveee

^i love polaroid cameras!

i have a sony t90..but i really want a new one, mine is from 2009, but i think it is starting to break.

does anyone have a Panasonic GF3?!

i really want one.. planning to get it on yesasia.com (because its the only website they have a pink one -_- unless you guys know of any other sites ^^)

but i have no idea whats the difference on these 3:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/panasonic-dmc-gf3c-pink-digital-camera-12-1mp-14mm-f2-5/1024746650-0-0-0-en/info.html

http://www.yesasia.com/us/panasonic-dmc-gf3c-pink-digital-camera-12-1mp-body-only/1024746607-0-0-0-en/info.html

http://www.yesasia.com/us/panasonic-dmc-gf3c-pink-digital-camera-12-1mp-14-42mm/1024746691-0-0-0-en/info.html

if anyone knows what the difference is..could you please let me know ^^ thankss!

Guest Haywong

I have the all round awesome NIKON d3100 and d70, LUSH!!

I use the d3100 mostly for film and that. I got the d70 quite a while ago and don't use it very much anymore but still lovely camera. 

Why are we bragging cameras?

^i love polaroid cameras!

i have a sony t90..but i really want a new one, mine is from 2009, but i think it is starting to break.

does anyone have a Panasonic GF3?!

i really want one.. planning to get it on yesasia.com (because its the only website they have a pink one -_- unless you guys know of any other sites ^^)

but i have no idea whats the difference on these 3:

http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html

if anyone knows what the difference is..could you please let me know ^^ thankss!

to be honest, I wouldn't go with panasonic, your'e better off with canon, nikon or sony. 

However, the middle link has no lens as it only comes with the body, therefore it is also cheaper, but i think the other two are the same, but i wouldn't buy the

body only if i was you.  

Hope i helped

Guest lebrahc

I'm not really into those serious photography stuffs & I just want to take good pictures since I travel a lot. So last winter I finally get the chance to upgrade my camera & was planning to get the EOS 60D but upon going to Best Buy I got to demo it & found it to be too heavy for my preference so I decided to get the 550D instead. Anyway I can't seem to search for my EOS 550D unboxing pics on my hard drive so here's a picture of my OTHER camera... ^^.

20934_302056957503_628957503_3435375_2921461_n.jpg

I have a Nikon coolpix s570,but I want a real good camera I'm going to start traveling soon, a and I want better pictures than my point and shoot cam . Does anyone have any suggestion the price range is between 0-700.

Guest blue_cat

My dad bought me a Canon EOS 600D (or EOS Kiss X5 in Japan or Rebel t3i), but as he lives in Japan it'll just arrive home just in Christmas... 

I just can't wait... Does anyone here own a Canon EOS 600d? Do you like it?

1303195520_237.jpg

I can't wait, yay

Guest SugarTeaCoffeeCream

My dad bought me a Canon EOS 600D (or EOS Kiss X5 in Japan or Rebel t3i), but as he lives in Japan it'll just arrive home just in Christmas... 

I just can't wait... Does anyone here own a Canon EOS 600d? Do you like it?

*quoted image*

I can't wait, yay

i have one! ^^ it's SOOO awesome. i love the shutter speed. It's a beginners camera as there's a function that will tell you what each screen mode of the camera does. the picture quality is superb and it's definitely a camera that can be used to take professional pictures as well. There's this professional photographer I know who loves this camera so much, he refuses to get a more "advanced" one. haha. he says it does everything he needs so don't feel discouraged that it's a "beginners" dslr because it's just as good as the professional ones.

Guest blue_cat

i have one! ^^ it's SOOO awesome. i love the shutter speed. It's a beginners camera as there's a function that will tell you what each screen mode of the camera does. the picture quality is superb and it's definitely a camera that can be used to take professional pictures as well. There's this professional photographer I know who loves this camera so much, he refuses to get a more "advanced" one. haha. he says it does everything he needs so don't feel discouraged that it's a "beginners" dslr because it's just as good as the professional ones.

Oh, thanks  SugarTeaCoffeeCream for replying me, I can't wait and start taking photos here and there, hehe

I dream in becoming a fashion photographer! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived