What Camera Do You Have?

Guest H1PP0

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yatim

hello. thanks for sharing. i have a  CANON powershot SD100. But it's broken. i'm interesting and i like to buy new one. Could you suggest me what kind camera should i buy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thefantasyexpress

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70. It's really good (16 megapixels, 10x optical zoom lens, HD video recording at 720p and a 3-inch LCD.) but it uses too much battery in a short amount of time.Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-H70_1.jpg

ah, I love my point and shoot!

good old fast-reacting, but cheaply made Casio EXILIM z-90! It just broke today -__- hahaha, I love this model, I go through them like 2x/year, but they are so cheap, and they take good pictures, and are so small.

well I knew that was coming, so since my sister doesn't like the camera she just bought, she let me have it. takes great pictures, but doesn't zoom as much, and slow-acting :/ but still good :)
Sony Cybershot DSC-W530

maybe I will buy another Casio EX Z-90! >:D, but...sadly I'm saving up for Gopro Hero 2...

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I buy the SS Galaxy Camera ? I searched online but nothing appeared. And how much is it ?
And is it worth buying ? I'm not a pro and I want to buy it just because I like the design. Can anyone recommend me some cameras in white ? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived