What Camera Do You Have?

Guest H1PP0

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dancingbymyself

My samsung A503. I like ti because it's small, but not in the way cameras normally are. ITs not as thin, bit its shorter and less wide than most "small" digicams. Plus the lcd is friggin ginormous.

(pictures not true to size)

42l7m6e.jpg

33kf4ow.jpg

42x81gh.jpg

4bzrnsz.jpg

Guest jin_hwan

i have a canon s80 and it's a great point and shoot.

it has awesome shooting modes and also has a pretty good manual setting

excellent for the beginning photographer such as me.

Canon%20s80%20front%20back.jpg

Guest wysiwyg

i have a nikon coolpix s6.

pic_001.jpg

i'm thinking of returning it and get the canon rebel xti instead. for those of you who have it, what do you think of it? or any other suggestions on a good dslr?

i have a nikon coolpix s6.

pic_001.jpg

i'm thinking of returning it and get the canon rebel xti instead. for those of you who have it, what do you think of it? or any other suggestions on a good dslr?

I'm loving my Nikon D50 and it's way cheaper than Canon Rebel XTi ^_____^

What kind of camera can you take pictures and make the background black and the main object a diff color?

No camera can do that; it's done with photoshop.

Guest dancingbymyself

What kind of camera can you take pictures and make the background black and the main object a diff color?

the canon Canon PowerShot SD700 IS can do that.

Canon's Color Accent and Color Swap modes, gimmicky but fun options that let you switch colors in photos or take artsy, everything-is-black-and-white-except-for-a-toy shots.

Guest milk tea!

^Yes.. so does the SD400 and SD600 (not sure about other models) You can do it with Accent Mode. I just took one:

n1548270340_30018106_6662.jpg

here's a better example

n1548270340_30018108_5232.jpg

I recently bought the Canon PowerShot SD600 and loving it to bits ^_______^ I love macro and accent mode!

^Yes.. so does the SD400 and SD600 (not sure about other models) You can do it with Accent Mode. I just took one:

http://photos-106.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v4...018106_6662.jpg

here's a better example

http://photos-108.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v4...018108_5232.jpg

I recently bought the Canon PowerShot SD600 and loving it to bits ^_______^ I love macro and accent mode!

Yeah but it's obvious that only a certain color will show up and if it's in other things it'll show up in that too... :I

Guest milk tea!

Yeah but it's obvious that only a certain color will show up and if it's in other things it'll show up in that too... :I

No.. it lets you choose what colors you want to show and of course it shows up in other things. For someone like me that isn't too into photography, it seems like an irrelavent detail.

Ya well when you want to like single out a person... i dunno if you can really do that with accent mode? Since a person isn't just shades of one color; sure you could probably get the face but then like hair, perhaps eyes and clothes of varying colors will remain grayscale when you want the entire subject to remain colored while the rest of the picture is faded to b&w... That'll require photoshop.. but ya.. that's mostly for nerds anyway.

Ya well when you want to like single out a person... i dunno if you can really do that with accent mode? Since a person isn't just shades of one color; sure you could probably get the face but then like hair, perhaps eyes and clothes of varying colors will remain grayscale when you want the entire subject to remain colored while the rest of the picture is faded to b&w... That'll require photoshop.. but ya.. that's mostly for nerds anyway.

Does that mean I'm a nerd? :tears: It's okay... I've always been a nerd anyways :phew:

Guest EYJAYJAY

i just bought a canon rebel xt and a lens with some accessories.. cost me 1200 -_- im totally broke haha. i had a hard time deciding between xt and D20 cuz of the price difference (even though its only a few hundred.. im broke to begin with) selling my canon powershot s70, but man, i love the s70.

Guest tomster

CanonSD600 here! loving it and it's my first camera.. (:

milk tea! can you tell me how to use the macro setting..i'm confused.

lol......i hate the handbook(s).

Usually the little flower picture signifies the macro mode. Just press the button with the flower and then take a picture of something up close- but you need to give the auto focus some time ^^

Guest EYJAYJAY

is there not a button on your cam? i believe u just need to press it (camera needs to be close to subject..less than a ft or 2ft away at most)

Archived