What Camera Do You Have?

Guest H1PP0

I have a Nikon D50 and Sony DSC-M1 for point and shoot.

Other cameras I had before include:

1. Nikon Coolpix 3200

2. Sony DSC-P100

3. Sony DSC-T33

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boballay

Sony Cyber-shot 7.2-Megapixel Digital Camera

Model: DSC-T10

7909098_ra.jpg

I just got this last friday =)

But I checked Best Buy.com and they're selling it for $314.99 online.

& I bought this for about $400 in person. -.-;;

How lame, but it's okay. I still like itt.

really?? i have the same one.. but sometimes when i wanna take pictures the camera 'black outs' unless i bash it a few times.. den it revives

and no... the lens are not closed

uhh.. i used to have an older model of that cam. you have to fix the settings so it doesnt black out. it does that because it saves energy from the battery. u can turn it off but i dont have the cam anymore, so i dont know how. and i usually leave it on even though its annoying.

oh.. i am too ashamed of my camera..

it's old now.. i have a sony cybershot from last summer..

it was the newmodel last summer, but unfortunately

it's old now................ 7.2 or something pixels.. that's why i got it.

[edit]

NVM

Guest peekohboo

Canon SD500 (7.1 MP)

It's perfect for getting snapshots and a night on the town.

I really want a Canon Digital Rebel... but for now I'm using an old Minolta film camera for my photography crave. :)

i have canon 5.0 mega powershot A95.. almost a year now. you guys really have nice cameras in here.

index.jpg

boballay i want your camera!! SO CUTE!

I love how everyone like to get new cameras so often.. my newest camera(nikon d70s) is over a year old and I don't plan on replacing it for a long time, I also have a secondary(Canon G2) and its backup camera(fuji finepix 1300) that are 4 and 6 years old respectively... they all work... and I still use them even if they are old. Megapixels and style don't do too much for me. So bleh.

I love how everyone like to get new cameras so often.. my newest camera(nikon d70s) is over a year old and I don't plan on replacing it for a long time, I also have a secondary(Canon G2) and its backup camera(fuji finepix 1300) that are 4 and 6 years old respectively... they all work... and I still use them even if they are old. Megapixels and style don't do too much for me. So bleh.

Did you hear about the Nikon D40? It looked almost exactly like D50 [what I have]... but downgraded of course... I'm thinking maybe that would have been a better fit for me since I'm a complete newb at photography :I

Did you hear about the Nikon D40? It looked almost exactly like D50 [what I have]... but downgraded of course... I'm thinking maybe that would have been a better fit for me since I'm a complete newb at photography :I

Eh no, just keep at it. Look into technique junk and functions and you'll be set to experiment all sorts of shots.

Guest watcher

if you shoot often, you'll grow into your camera in no-time. if anything, you'll start finding yourself wanting more features/functionality from your camera. it's when you reach that point that you'll start to get more creative with the shots you take...because you'll have to start looking for alternatives to take the type of shots better cameras can offer you.

it's not that complicated...just keep shooting and you'll see ^_^

My dad just gave me a new cam... Pentax Optio T10, I love it.. it has touch screen!!!

Optio-T10-back_e_8775c5e69e09dee301.jpg

Daaaang. I was just looking into this one! The touch screen sounds soo appealing ^__^! And you can use a pen to doodle on the pictures and add borders and stuff as well~~ How much did you get it for, if you don't mind me askin?

I have the Canon Powershot SD630. A lot of people complain about it but it's getting so popular around where I live anyway. I simply love it, specifically it's large LCD and the fact that the side panel isn't so cluttered with buttons. Also, pretty good pictures as well as clear video clips.

Guest hollerability

a lovely canon powershot a530

Canon-powershot-a530-digitalni-fotoaparat.jpg

it's really a great camera for everyday point-and-shoot.. i love it!

and canon rebel k2 for school photo projects

19604.GIF

Archived