• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, larus said:

BSH as Baek Sung Hyun? It is in the character description in first page. It said that he plays the role of Shim Dae Sik (in Asianwiki his name is Sim Hyun Ho) and he is a junior officer and he is a friend of the protagonist Jin hyuk. He remains a great helper and a confidant.

Thanks @larus I'm watching this drama for three reasons 1. I'm a huge fan of JH 2. Huge fan of BSH and last but no in the least it's and OCN drama, Can't go wrong here..  

28 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Thanks @larus I'm watching this drama for three reasons 1. I'm a huge fan of JH 2. Huge fan of BSH and last but no in the least it's and OCN drama, Can't go wrong here..  

I am watching for the genre.:) I am not particularly fond of any actor in this drama but that`s what I like the most. To watch for the drama itself and not for a favorite actor. I like Jang Hyuk as an actor. I watched him in two dramas Tree With Deep Roots and Iris 2. I did not liked Iris 2 at all but it was not actors` fault. I still remember how good Jang Hyuk was in the action scenes. He does the emotional scenes very well.  I did not see Lee Hana in anything. I don`t doubt that the cast will do a good job with the material they have got. Let`s hope the writer wrote a good drama.

On 1/9/2017 at 6:46 PM, sava2sava said:

Yeah, I'm usually onboard for an OCN drama but having Hyukkie will be a nice bonus. I keep wondering why no one's never asked him or why he's never done one with them.

A lot hinges on the writing in OCN dramas and they usually deliver... it's their specialty and my favourite genre. :)

As usual many thanks to @Prettysup for updating this thread tirelessly.

Archived