• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5 December 2016 at 2:45 PM, yoeda said:

Character teaser, Mu Jin Hyuk

cr: uploader

That last smirk...

I like this show already! Such a cool cat that Jang Hyuk... and he grins like one. :D

The teasers are excellent... one from his perspective and the other from hers. It's good to see the team work already at play.

On 12/8/2016 at 7:08 PM, Prettysup said:

Updated the first page with the list of characters! Can we assume Kim Jae Wook is playing the role of this hooded criminal ?

Looking at the shot. reading "hooded criminal'  first thing that came to mind.. like Pied Piper! Ha!

Got one of my wish already. To see JH in action drama! And remember that wish of mine I posted in Merchant Gaekju thread. Happy Jongski! Anything JH I watch.  Thanks for keeping  us updated @prettysup. <3

OCN has announced that there will be a change of PD, from Kim Do Hyuk to Kim Hong Sun, due to some conflicts in the schedule.

Kim Do Hyuk will continue to participate in the planning and production stages of this drama, just that the actual on-site directing will be taken over by Kim Hong Sun.

Kim Hong Sun is an experienced PD whose previous works included Pied Piper, Liar Game (TVN) and Hero (OCN).

2016111818172265168_1.jpg

Souurce : http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016121309063102995

:heart::heart: Much Much Love For you @Prettysup  Thanks for the videos stills and articles just reading that article have me all excited for this one.. That JH has been one bust man since shine or go crazy..   

:heart::heart: Much Much Love For you @Prettysup  Thanks for the videos stills and articles just reading that article have me all excited for this one.. That JH has been one bust man since shine or go crazy..   

@Prettysup hugs for the effort! Woohoo thanks so much for the translation! <3

So premiere was  move back at a later date in Janaury. Well it's okay we're all gonna wait. It's about time we get some action drama! I'm not much into fantasy. There's too much of that this year! I want OCN crime action thriller drama and just for that  I'm OCN fan and I watch their crime dramas.

The sound-catching, crime-solving duo of OCN’s Voice

by chickachunga | December 15, 2016 |

Character posters are out featuring the two leads of OCN’s upcoming thriller Voice: Jang Hyuk (Beautiful Mind) stars as the “mad dog” former detective who becomes a police call center dispatcher, and Lee Hana (Unkind Women) is the voice profiler whose extraordinary sense of hearing detects important clues that would otherwise go unnoticed. The same serial killer who devastated their lives is still on the loose, and together, they race to catch the criminal before it’s too late and more innocent lives are lost. After all, the “golden time” to save a person in danger is a mere three minutes, so time is of the essence.

cr and more: Dramabeans

Archived