[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

GaEun met CP mother. And his mother said it wasnt CP who kills his father. But Gaeun showed the letter that CP gave. 

And now everyone;pyungsoo faction is inside the castle dragging the fake CP to show to the King. Just how simple can they enter the castle. 

Now that they have CP in their faction, they're gonna kill the king!!

CP mom said to her maid to save Gaeun. I think his mom was poison. 

Everyone is killing the king. Yeaah thought so once the fake CP is in their clan/faction they will put a new king. Omg!!!

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think CP mom is telling Gaeun that the real CP is the turenim !

omg orishin now knows the real CP face! Cause he shouted abamama towards the king! The king tried to protect his son. 

Where the hell is the royal guards?! Sometimes i dont understand korean drama!! God! This drama is killing me!!!

CP AND HIS BODYGUARD RETURNED IN THE PALACE ...CALLED HIS FATHER AND OLD DM REALIZED IS HIM THE REAL PRINCE...FIGHTING SCENES...THE KING WAS STABBED BY DM ...DM ORDERED HIS MEN TO KILL THE REAL CP...CP IS CALLING HIS FATHER...END OF EP...NO PREVIEW

3 minutes ago, mili1234 said:

I think CP mom is telling Gaeun that the real CP is the turenim !

I THINK THAT TOO...AND SHE TOLD HER ABOUT DM...AT LEAST NOW KNOWS THE CP IS NOT THE ENEMY...GREAT EP  BUT SO SAD

What is happening...........

First time I could be at home in time for livestream and this episode left me lost at words.........

Spoiler

Did DM already know who the real CP is and who commoner LS is? And that commoner LS is faking the real CP?????

So now the CP has to leave the palace (even though he was about to) and DM will control commoner LS like he did with the King????

In the beginning of the episode, Gaeun lost her family, now at the end, it's CP who lost his...

This pace ......

OMG!!!!!..the phase of the story are so fast...u cant even blink..n then someone else might die. The start of the episode they killed GE's dad. By the end of the episode the CP loses his father the King and his mother. How more tragic can u go...

If the CP's mother manage to inform GE about CP real identity, why is there a revenge plot by GE toward the CP?

YSH, the CP can't seem to take a break. First, because of his righteousness, his untimely decision, innocent people were killed - the stonemason, his dopplegangers, his eunuch, LS's father and lastly GE's father. Then, he found out about his father's dealing with DM. And if that was not enough DM is hunting him down. Now, when he finally found the courage to stand against DM, he witness his family, especially his father getting massacred by DM. And correct me if I'm wrong but the girl his interested in wants to avenge her father.  The CP has a long, winding, rough road ahead. And I can't wait to see the comeuppance he'll deliver to those who wronged him. 

Ps: i have a new bias. Hello Yoo seung ho. You're such a great actor. :wub:

PPSS: I can't wait to see what GE next course of action would be. :D

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

BODYGUARD BROUGHT A FLOWER...CP IS TALKING ...PEOPLE WATCHING THE SCENE SHOCKED ...OLD MAN DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY...CP IS NOT STUPID...AFTER THE MEETING OLD MAN IS ANGRY AND WORRIED...ASKING HOW COULD THE CP KNOW THAT...

I'm so happy though I don't know what's what but as long as our CP is trying to fight and that sucking old man is angry/worried then I'm supper happy!! :naughty: 

55 minutes ago, andy78 said:

OTP MOMENT...SHE IMAGINE HER FATHER...GE IS TALKING ABOUT HER DAD ...CP IS THERE FOR HER...COMFORTING HER...HE PROMISED HE WILL PROTECT HER AND THAT HE WILL KEEP THE PROMISE ...GIVES HER A NECKLECE...MY STREAM STOPPED

49 minutes ago, andy78 said:

CP AND EUNUCH L...YOU ARE ME AND I AM YOU ...BODYGUARD INFORMS THEM ABOUT GE...L HELPS CP TO LEAVE PALACE...CP WENT TO HER HOUSE...IS EMPTY LEFT HIM A LETTER AND NECKLACE...ASKED HIM NOT TO LOOK FOR HER

to :heartbreak: great!! ahhh

47 minutes ago, mili1234 said:

Omg! Leesun is in pyungsoo cave to perform the ritual! And he asked confirmation from his guard and thankgod the guard lied to him for the sake of 2nd lead! Thankyouuuu for that. 

Now LeeSun has ate the 'poison' and now he needs those medicine

they were helpful for something at least!!

sucks!! 

44 minutes ago, mili1234 said:

GaEun met CP mother. And his mother said it wasnt CP who kills his father. But Gaeun showed the letter that CP gave. 

And now everyone;pyungsoo faction is inside the castle dragging the fake CP to show to the King. Just how simple can they enter the castle. 

Now that they have CP in their faction, they're gonna kill the king!!

CP mom said to her maid to save Gaeun. I think his mom was poison. 

Everyone is killing the king. Yeaah thought so once the fake CP is in their clan/faction they will put a new king. Omg!!!

they have all officials by their side and so the roual guards are under their controle!! I want to kill the King!! how can he be this useless not having more than 2 people in his side?!! :rage: 

OH MY GOD!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :scream: they're killing CP mother too?!! please NOOOOOOOO!! :scream: 

41 minutes ago, andy78 said:

CP AND HIS BODYGUARD RETURNED IN THE PALACE ...CALLED HIS FATHER AND OLD DM REALIZED IS HIM THE REAL PRINCE...FIGHTING SCENES...THE KING WAS STABBED BY DM ...DM ORDERED HIS MEN TO KILL THE REAL CP...CP IS CALLING HIS FATHER...END OF EP...NO PREVIEW

THEY ARE KIDDING !!NO WAY THEY'LL LEAVE US THERE AND WITH NO PREVIEW!! :dizzy:

40 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I THINK THAT TOO...AND SHE TOLD HER ABOUT DM...AT LEAST NOW KNOWS THE CP IS NOT THE ENEMY...GREAT EP  BUT SO SAD

hope she'll realise that!! 

Archived