[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JO TAE HO TALKING WITH SOME MEN...ONE OF THEM IS L ...SEEMS THEY ALL WORK FOR THAT ORGANISATION...CP WALKING SEEING PEOPLE IN PAIN...BROUGHT A BOY TO DRINK WATER...HE HAS NO IDEA HE HAS TO PAY FOR IT

well, that escalated fast. :D see you guys again tomorrow for episode 2! cant' wait for YSH and KSH adorable moments. I have this feeling they just introduce us to a "rebellious & troublemaker" crown prince. Maybe by episode 5 onwards the story will be intense. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

#teamruler

THANKS GOD FOR THE BOOK CP HAD!SAVED HIS LIFE

INTERESTING PREVIEW

OUR CP BECAME THE MOST WANTED MAN FROM JOSEON

ING AND SOLDIERS ARE LOOKING FOR HIM AND ALSO DAE MOK ASKED HIS MINIONS TO FIND CROWN PRINCE!

WE WILL HAVE MANY OTP MOMENTS ...THEY ARE SO CUTE...ALL THIS IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Hi everyone, annyeong chingu deul

Wow the pilot episode was already very exciting for me :wub: looking forward to Ep2 tomorrow. Crown Prince met Ga Eun for the first time and she is to be his love. L's acting is good too :) looking forward to him as the fake Lee Sun.

Oh, wow!I I survived watching a Sageuk drama. hahaha Ruler surprised me, I honestly got bored watching sageuk dramas but Ruler changed my mind. No boring scenes and they presented us the main characters in just one episode. So far, I like it. :D 

The story reminds me of a fanfiction I've read online. The idea that the King hides the Crown prince's identity looks fascinating so far. Nobody but the King is allowed to see the "prince" real face. :wub: nice plot. Hopefully the writer won't disappoint me halfway the series. haha

Ruler fighting!

58 minutes ago, Jillia said:

There is a pretty similar scene to the one in MDBC in which in a classic village theatre they make fun of the crown prince wearing a mask and wondering about the reasons for it.

LOL I thought about MDBC when I saw this :)   Great to see you here.

Thanks to all live-cappers.  I got so excited when I heard Hwang Chi Yeul's song at the end :)

the reason of the mask is the same as the cp in hwarang. to protect the cp from killers..

I think the villain grand daughter already falling for the cp that y she make the same mark as the cp...

I like the st ep...its explain the reason behind the mask n why the cp crave the outside world. his life are so sheltered n lonely... the preview look more interesting

Archived