[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...in 2015 his ideal type was...

and now, who has the long wavy hair, dark clothes...and likes animals? The bag? she almost everyday has one with her...and she likes to read a lot!

and we have evidence of his days...looking our So Hyun....

You can see him clearly if you go to Settings--Speed--0.25...he was observing her...catcha YSH...oppa!

@Berou Of course, of course!!

taking what they are saying with a grain of salt

Even in the comments on YouTube they are saying

Her ideatype is changed everytime she has a new film. Hahaha, she's a intelligent girl. Love you, KSH!!!

I just...like to make my conspiracies...and when there are so many hints specially coming from YSH...I just wonder..."what if"..."maybe his body is talking the truth" hehehehe.

KIM SO HYUN CHOSE YOON SEUNG HO AS HER IDEAL TYPE

0002668258_001_20170430163317614.jpg

Naver - Isplus: 'Section' Kim So Hyun, Yoon Seung Ho's her ideal type 'The present is important'

1. [+286, -17] Ruler hit daebak!!! Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho are both pretty ♡♡♡♡

2. [+235, -17] Kim So Hyun seems to take a good care of the actors she works with, She did the same thing with Sung Jae! The chemistry in Ruler looks good, I will be looking forward to it ㅠㅠ So sweet

3. [+182, -14] Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho fighting, I'm so looking forward to Ruler ㅜㅠㅜ

4. [+141, -13] Handsome man, Pretty woman♡♡

5. [+121, -13] I hope Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho's drama hits daebak ❤

6. [+34, -5] I liked the chemistry in the preview

7. [+28, -3] Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho are both good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ruler hit daebak

8. [+29, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim So Hyun is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ Looking forward to her chemistry with Yoo Seung Ho in Ruler

9. [+36, -7] She is really pretty...The two leads have visuals and good personality

10. [+24, -3] Even from a man's point of view, Yoo Seung Ho is cool

source

Me too, while they are promoting Ruler, i will always take what they are saying with a grain of salt when they say their ideal types are each other. But I can't deny that it's good to hear, and it's better than they choose other male/female as their ideal types. There are always next projects too and they will change their ideal types again according to the promotion. It should only be considered legitimate when they were to be asked while having no project to promote at all. They are also the types who like to keep things in private so even if they like each other you won't here it from public interview like this. 

In my opinion So Hyun has always like Seung Ho oppa since I miss you era, he was also a child actor sunbae who were earnestly enjoyed acting just like her. And on acting aspect Seung Ho is truly her ideal partner as she stated her wish before. About feeling aspect I'm not sure about Yoo Seung Ho but I think it should be Taecyeon as her ideal type now.

If they like each other behind the scenes let's see but if not I hope they at least have a warm relationship that will be shown through Lee Seon and Han Ga Eun chemistry. That is all I wish for this coming 10th May.

Lee Seon, Han Ga Eun and fake Lee Seon, triangle love began at their 1st encounter. But Yoo Seung Ho Kim So Hyun and Kim Myungsoo photo looks like they are brothers and sister, as L is the biggest one and Kim So Hyun is the little sister. So cute C-so5dIUAAEVRf3?format=jpg&name=large

I think we dont have to be too serious about the "shipping" thing :) In fact that happens to all celebs when they're in a project and they have chemistry. I dont mind shipping at all as long as it doesn offend anyone, and shipping may draw viewer's attention at first ^^ I dont see the reason why we have to make it clear that she just choose YSH because of the promotion, we all knew it already but if she did it for the promotion why dont we just let it be? And about delulu shippers? They're always there no matter what so I dont care. I just want the thread to be fun and ppl can sail their ships without hesitating and wondering what to say what not to say ^^ 

Yoo Seung-ho, Kim So-hyeon-I and L, three-person encounter

photo844784.jpg

Yoo Seung-ho, Kim So-hyeon-I and L are starring in the new MBC drama "Ruler: Master of the Mask".

The Prince (Yoo Seung-ho), Han Ga-eun (Kim So-hyeon-I) and Lee Seon (L) got together for the first take of "Ruler: Master of the Mask". They are climbing a mountain road to somewhere. At one point, Lee Seon is looking at the Prince and Han Ga-eun looking at each other.

The production of "Ruler: Master of the Mask" claims the drama will be full of tension and romance at the same time.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/yoo-seung-ho-kim-so-hyeon-i-and-l-three-person-encounter-105572.html

Annyeong yeorobun~ This is my first post here..Nice to meet you all! I can't wait to watch this since it's Seungho's comeback drama ^^

Thankfully they did not delay premiere of this drama..that would kil me to see YSH and KSH

Soompi article

Kim So Hyun Shares Which Former Insecurity Is Now Her Favorite Feature

Kim-So-Hyun1.jpg

On April 30, MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay” interviewed actress Kim So Hyun, where she talked about everything from close celebrity friends, to her current ideal type.

When they asked Kim So Hyun about her favorite physical attribute, she chose her eyes. The actress elaborated, “I like my eyes, but they also used to be an insecurity of mine. Rather than giving off a bright vibe, something about them seems sad. They were an insecurity because I thought they were the reason why I was only getting offers for depressing roles.”

Kim So Hyun also shared that during her early start as a child actress as part of the “Hometown of Legends” cast, she would use her eyes to act by only following the director’s instructions. “If he told me to open my eyes, I would open them. I just moved according to his directions.”

Many fans would undoubtedly disagree with Kim So Hyun’s description of her eyes, but everyone is their own worst critic! Clearly, Kim So Hyun has come along way from her younger days. Not only does she now embrace a physical trait that used to bother her, she has also clearly proven her own independent talent for acting.

If you would like to see more of Kim So Hyun, don’t forget to check out her upcoming historical drama with Yoo Seung Ho, MBC’s “Ruler: Master of the Mask” on May 10. Character stills for the drama’s leads were recently released, which you can check out here!

Source (1)

Note: I always love her eyes. And instead of finding them sad.. I just thk theres alot of depth in them. Both she and YSH has eyes that speaks n also gives you the feel of old soul. Now that they get to act opposite each other.. Sigh may10 cant come fast enuf.

and @Ahpheng yay nice to see u here n ur strip. I saw ur other strip in the other thread too. Come May u will b very busy hehe :tongue:

@Berou hello! Yes i'm here :D  No i never forget about YSH because he's still my all time favorite actor. I don't have time to visit seungho's thread because i'm busy in other threads hahaha..But i always read updates about him on twitter and IG. Anyway now i'm back for Seungho :wink:

cute fan-art 

Archived