[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, goldenmoon said:

I was going to edit the song title :lol:. And both updated on same day wow :rolleyes:

Seriously....this is all that matters to me.  I care (just a teeny wee bit) about her deleting the said pic...but more of that HE HASN'T DELETED all the pics and vids with LJE...KYAAAAAAAA!  That speaks volume to me. :tongue:  And their interactions....and just like earlier... she posting and then HE posting... AHIHIHIHI

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Guys, it's time to start voting for MLSHR!

scroll to the top of the page to vote!

Done voting!  Wow!  Congrats to all and a BIG BIG BIG thanks and Congratulations to all those who worked on this.  Daebak!

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Seriously....this is all that matters to me.  I care (just a teeny wee bit) about her deleting the said pic...but more of that HE HASN'T DELETED all the pics and vids with LJE...KYAAAAAAAA!  That speaks volume to me. :tongue:  And their interactions....and just like earlier... she posting and then HE posting... AHIHIHIHI

Done voting!  Wow!  Congrats to all and a BIG BIG BIG thanks and Congratulations to all those who worked on this.  Daebak!

Done voting. 

I listened to the song for his latest IG and heard the verse I'll be a soldier ..... and something struck me. Somebody wore a bkack t-shirt with the word soldier across the front. Coincidence. Crumb.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Done voting. 

I listened to the song for his latest IG and heard the verse I'll be a soldier ..... and something struck me. Somebody wore a bkack t-shirt with the word soldier across the front. Coincidence. Crumb.

IKR???!!!!

Honestly I'm trying not to read too much into things....I just want to be happy that they're both like their old self....updating their IGs...commenting and liking eac other's posts. BUT.....BUT.....ottoke????  I am reading so much into it!!!! :D:rolleyes::lol:

• Like 11

Just to explain, I actually saw the YH segment with all the thumbnails in the PM @meahri_1 was using to build the submission. It is unfortunate that she experienced a technical glitch that involved Wook's segment writing over YH's segment. Despite working to restore it in the last 45 minutes, not sleeping at that (it's abt 4.40am her time), she wasn't able to upload what she already made.

@meahri_1, the stargazers thank you for being the driving force in MLSHR getting this far in the contest. Who would have thought we would end up in the finals?

Credit also goes to @summer2017, who despite being relatively new to the drama thread, helped Meahri right from the start.

Regardless of the result, allow me to say that I am truly proud of how far we have come in the contest. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that MLSHR finally gains the respect it truly deserves.

credit also goes to the team who scrutinized the villains - Yoo's team @meahri_1 and @ktcjdrama, Yo's team @Siracusa and @q4q4, Wook's team @summer2017 and @silentwind, and Yeonhwa's team @NerinaC and me (hahaha), as well as to those who reviewed the submissions @antoniaclamens and @sublimelyheureuse.

Edited by chi13lou
  • Like 17

It was an awesome compilation. As I was building it, I was enjoying each of the sections. They were similar, but each still had a little bit of its own personality.

Chinguduel, when you have time, please read it. It's long. No joke, but everyone did a really awesome job. Even without YH's pics, the whole submission is still really good, and is more than good enough to go up against W. Looking forward to seeing how this all turns out. 

• Like 20

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me, love me

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl

:o B)
  • Like 21

8 minutes ago, blueskie said:
As long as you love me
As long as you love me

He's one cool guy right?  I don't know why....but this makes me tear up a bit :( thinking of the storm that came their and our way.  How lonely and hard it must be....wanting to say something but has to keep in. 

The lyrics...ahhhh....so meaningful.... and to be cut off right after that last phrase. My babies!!!! :bawling:

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

He's one cool guy right?  I don't know why....but this makes me tear up a bit :( thinking of the storm that came their and our way.  How lonely and hard it must be....wanting to say something but has to keep in. 

The lyrics...ahhhh....so meaningful.... and to be cut off right after that last phrase. My babies!!!! :bawling:

I think it was intended to be cut of the last phrase. To enhance the meaning. Me and my delulu self. :bawling:

• Like 11

Please like the submission in @meahri_1 post as well after voting to give your support to the post. Finally it's time for me to catch up with all the shows woohoo! 

Thank u each and everyone who contributed and helped us publicise the voting on social media. I never think we would pull through to the final round, every round of voting my heart just went up and down. 

As our couple posts good news today on IG with that love sign (OMG) let us reach out to everyone to vote as we only have 3 days! 

• Like 12

@simplyme_crazyme couldn't believe he is getting that bold...it could mean desperation. Desperation for getting out of something...a situation...

He can't even wait to finish his drama...so that emphasizes that the "desperation" is stronger that thought before.

Also could be scared to loose "someone" who seems to be liked by many.

Not more "coincidences"...that was intended, as was the way it was cut.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, blueskie said:
As long as you love me
As long as you love me

This song :wub:

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, blueskie said:

@simplyme_crazyme couldn't believe he is getting that bold...it could mean desperation. Desperation for getting out of something...a situation...

He can't even wait to finish his drama...so that emphasizes that the "desperation" is stronger that thought before.

Also could be scared to loose "someone" who seems to be liked by many.

Not more "coincidences"...that was intended, as was the way it was cut.

LOL.  Think about it....the timing of the post....the content of the post.... everything about the post reeks of making his claim....in his own way. Like what I have been saying....love will always find its way. From the beginning of time, love has always defied reasons and logic.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! :wub:

• Like 13