[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hello fellow-travellers on board of JoonU ship. I'm so glad and want to thank you all to have made this topic. I just found it yesterday and am still wondering why haven't I found something so great earlier. I mean, it was like I'd found the promised land. You have no idea how insanely I screamed and screamed and screamed when I saw so many people here just as madly in love with JoonU as I was. You get into details of every little action of both JG and JE, make the most detailed superstitions and even chant your daily wishes...omo I wanna die TT! I thought it was only me who go wild in my fangirlings and delulus... but thank god, I have so many comrades I didn't know. Once again I wanna thank everyone for being here and I just want you to know our global JoonU ship has one more little passenger. 

44 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

wait. IU song in MEC? chincha? :blush:

and why JG has military training? i thought he already served in military.

I think MEC used loving you song by original singer, and Ji eun ever sang this song... cmiiw chingu ^^@sublimelyheureuse 

If you read comment in ljgfanclub, it said there because after military service they still require to back work 5-7 days per year in military.

@WH yes i like to see Joon Gi in military uniform too, i found so many handsome photos of him when in military hahaa...his face moles look so clear, no make up applied.

• Like 15

woke up and still sleepy, checking IG and saw IU updates and first time when I saw Hanna's comment on IU's latest post i was like

"huh..? moon... love? moon lover? what?!"

then realized that it was actually  "night letter" .___.

• Like 15

8 hours ago, WH said:

I love seeing JG in military uniform...

Modern time young Wang So in the royal army. :wub: 

7 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

This question will pale in comparison to the new crumbs from IU (yea; 고마워요, LJE!), but did anyone else notice IU singing "Loving You" as the MEC background music in the most recent episode, while Park Min-young was packing for her trip to Italy? 

I watched a bit of MEC just because of someone had mentioned the bgm 'love of Haesoo'. Now I'm going to watch this bit of JE's singing "loving you" in the background. :)

• Like 12

My response to recent events:

tumblr_n7hn54zhHa1r8mq9ao1_250.gif

"If we could be together, how great it'd be"????? What I'm getting from this is that IU wrote a song inspired by her own onscreen OTP. QUEEN OF SHIPPING, GET ON HER LEVEL. 

And am I right that this is the first time Joongi has "liked" an IU post not directly related to MLSHR? He did support Seohyun's debut too, so I suppose we can put it down to him being a fan of talented women. That, and he's a close colleague who's no longer anxious about rumours. (Then again, if the comeback does turn out to be obviously related to MLSHR then I guess that'll explain it. :lol:)

In any case, the existences of these two are hilarious to me.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, postnihilism said:

My response to recent events:

"If we could be together, how great it'd be"????? What I'm getting from this is that IU wrote a song inspired by her own onscreen OTP. QUEEN OF SHIPPING, GET ON HER LEVEL. 

And am I right that this is the first time Joongi has "liked" an IU post not directly related to MLSHR? He did support Seohyun's debut too, so I suppose we can put it down to him being a fan of talented women. That, and he's a close colleague who's no longer anxious about rumours. (Then again, if the comeback does turn out to be obviously related to MLSHR then I guess that'll explain it. :lol:)

In any case, the existences of these two are hilarious to me.

Technically, it has been two months since the announced "one-week ago" break up. LOL

@rozhin mohammadikian Welcome to the thread! Better late than never. Enjoy the journey with us and remember to wear your life jacket and hold on tight because our ship is sailing fast and furious.

@nsyavita you changed your PP. so cute

• Like 13

@kilovekyo, I believe you are correct. I enjoy IU's version of "Loving You" so much that I assumed her voice was on the track chosen by MEC, but after listening to Minnie Riperton's original recordings and comparing them with the MEC cut, I think Minnie Riperton's voice (accompanied by tell-tale birds) is the one we hear; not IU's.

Nice catch! :)

• Like 9

15 hours ago, nsyavita said:

did JG just changed his Vlive theme colour to light pink and purple? i remember it wasn't that colour before (cmiiw) hmm...:D:wub:

And look at the picture, I think he is telling someone that "Come here. I miss you..." XOXO:D

• Like 11