[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

16 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Ji Eun posts! She's alive!! Now, the steady wait for crumbs begin. :D

What I do know is, THREE OUT OF FOUR friends in her most recent post (whom she also recently followed), regrammed and posted JoonU pics and vids. Hmmmmm

Who are they???? I don't remember them being Ji Eun's hairstylist???? WHY DID THEY POST JOONU PICS???

Thanks Chingu!!! For digging out this crumb!! We are so dry for this week!! OH MAN!! 

9 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

So her staff and her manager and Joon Gi's manager are posting JoonU stuff /hmmmmmmmmm

Well, I mean... It's not totally unreasonable, right? It's publicity... /hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am loving ur crumb and ur hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LOVE YOU!!!!! I AM hmmmmmmm-ing with u hee hee

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

So her staff and her manager and Joon Gi's manager are posting JoonU stuff /hmmmmmmmmm

Well, I mean... It's not totally unreasonable, right? It's publicity... /hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Right! It's a nice publicity. ^_^:wink:

29 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

WHY DID THEY POST JOONU PICS???

They're probably just another fangirl/fanboy like us.. hahahaha

• Like 21

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/stellar-used-crowdfunding-to-produce-their-new-album

I was just reading this article and with the lack of crumbs these days, I've been going crazy trying to come up with ideas on how we can get our couple together, you know...help fate along. Sigh* This submarine life isn't much fun. Anyway, fellow Stargazers, I was wondering if there's any projects we can work on together, make this ship more interactive while we wait for crumbs. Any ideas would be great! 

• Like 17